PDA

View Full Version : Phone change i don't wanna lose my progress in the game

gradisca
03-13-14, 04:19 AM
I have an iphone 5, now due to power button malfunction I have to change my phone to a new one!
Of course I will do a backup of all my files but I don't know for sure if I maintain the progress in the game
Just with my username and password, can anyone of you tell me if I have to do something specific then simply get the new phone download the app with my credentials and play.
Thanks and sorry for my poor English :)

meme1098
03-13-14, 06:51 AM
Restaurant story has a login feature. Check it out here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

It will transfer all your TL games.

You don't have to play it regularly. I use it to login to other CS games for gifts & requests.
You should create a new game on your new device to use for gifts & requests you might need.

maguar
03-13-14, 03:27 PM
The method that meme1098 gave you allows you to log in but your account will still be accessible on your old phone. If you use this method (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) it will move your account from your old to your new phone. It's the method I would use if I was getting rid of my old phone (don't want anyone being able to access my account if they got my old phone).

fino212
04-21-14, 04:03 PM
I was hoping to be able to access my CS account and progress on my new iPad aswell as my phone without having 2 accounts or kingdoms but using the methods suggested it doesn't seem to work as it still goes back to the beginning of the story on my iPad every time I log in. I've tried going through game centre and restaurant story and it says it's saving my progress but doesn't. Is it possible to have this game on 2 devices with only one account?

meme1098
04-21-14, 05:23 PM
Be sure you force close CS first. Then go to Restaurant story to log into your account. If you don't force close, you will just be opening the game you had opened last. Does that make sense?