PDA

View Full Version : Troll Pit gives more than money

claupu
03-12-14, 10:03 PM
I just collected from my Troll Pit and it gave me bones and a horn. Did I miss something? Anybody else got more than money?

Castloninian
03-12-14, 11:48 PM
Oooh didn't notice it this morning, but I was kicking myself for collecting from it when it is likely part of tonight's update. Wouldn't be surprised if it has started giving things now it is going to be part of the next storyline. Exciting! (Though I am always maxed on horns and essence so it's not as if I need it).

GrammyTeadrinker
03-12-14, 11:48 PM
I got a horn from the troll pit along with some coins.

claupu
03-12-14, 11:58 PM
... when it is likely part of tonight's update...

There are rumors that today's update is about St. Patrick and not the anticipated Troll questline. We'll see in about 12 hours.

Castloninian
03-13-14, 12:21 AM
There are rumors that today's update is about St. Patrick and not the anticipated Troll questline. We'll see in about 12 hours.
Oh I hope so. So annoying to get the 'new' in your goalbook only to find you can't start anything till the next day anyway.

Cesar49
03-13-14, 01:36 AM

Aaaarrrgghhhh!!! I live in Ireland, and everywhere is swamped with things for St Patrick. I play this game to escape from reality. Give me a break, pleeeeeeeaaase!!!! ;):rolleyes:

claupu
03-13-14, 03:04 AM
Aaaarrrgghhhh!!! I live in Ireland, and everywhere is swamped with things for St Patrick. I play this game to escape from reality. Give me a break, pleeeeeeeaaase!!!! ;):rolleyes:

I live in Germany and I actually had to search the internet when St. Patrick is.

kooky panda
03-13-14, 04:52 AM
I just collected from my Troll Pit and it gave me bones and a horn. Did I miss something? Anybody else got more than money?

Getting back on topic.
I thought last night when I collected I had gotten a horn, but I was not 100% sure. I will keep an eye out next time I collect.

roguebee
03-13-14, 04:59 AM
I was surprised to see I had bones plus the usual coins when I collected from the pit this morning. Can't be a bug after all this time, so something must be up.

loui5e
03-13-14, 05:07 AM
I got a troll horn from the pit today, I'm always short on them, so super happy!,

tigarlilyvol
03-13-14, 05:21 AM
I got a troll horn from the pit today, I'm always short on them, so super happy!,

Got horn, also

tintedshadow
03-13-14, 06:23 AM
I don't think I've found a horn but I've had a couple of troll essences from it before

jerirat
03-13-14, 07:26 AM
Got a horn and troll essence today. The horn drop is new and I've occasionally had troll essence from the troll pit.

freesiawoods
03-13-14, 07:44 AM
I am always maxed on bones and troll essence so I wouldn't notice anything different unless I got a troll horn.

ghjvcucjb
03-13-14, 11:21 AM
After today's update, the pit is going to give new stuff!

glimmergate
03-13-14, 11:22 AM
Oh wow, what's happening?!! The troll pit is active again??

;)