PDA

View Full Version : Post on all

rosieposy6912
03-12-14, 08:43 PM
For some people, their life is super busy, and informing your hundreds of neighbors about everything you do so they won't delete takes up some time! I would like to suggest a section where you can send the same post to all your neighbors or ones you specifically select. That would be much easier for those who will be on vacation for a certain time, getting caught up with some school work (for those still in school), for those who may be sick and don't feel too well to play, or even if you're having a contest and your informing your neighbors about the details! There could be many more reasons, but in summary, posting one message on your neighbor's walls at one time saves a lot! I hope you agree!

mantafin
03-13-14, 05:53 PM
Very good idea :) AGREE :o

rosieposy6912
03-13-14, 08:16 PM
Thanks!

jojopeanut
03-13-14, 09:43 PM
Yes..I do the select all cut paste option, like most players do. But this is a great idea! We all have those reasons & others we can't at times visit & post individually on walls. Also some people play more than one game so again their time to play can be more limited.

Lioness907
03-19-14, 09:16 AM
Or at least make it where a msg that you post on your own wall could be locked (won't disappear) & appears at the TOP of your wall.

Some ppl post msgs on their wall, but if they have a lot of nbrs, it either gets buried under a lot of "full/lmkwc" msgs or it drops off the wall after a couple of days because of all the msgs above it.

rosieposy6912
03-20-14, 08:43 PM
yes that is also a great idea! I really think this could improve the game.

PinkPixiShop
03-24-14, 10:31 AM
Or at least make it where a msg that you post on your own wall could be locked (won't disappear) & appears at the TOP of your wall.

Some ppl post msgs on their wall, but if they have a lot of nbrs, it either gets buried under a lot of "full/lmkwc" msgs or it drops off the wall after a couple of days because of all the msgs above it.

Exactly.

PinkPixiShop
03-24-14, 10:32 AM
Yes..I do the select all cut paste option, like most players do. But this is a great idea! We all have those reasons & others we can't at times visit & post individually on walls. Also some people play more than one game so again their time to play can be more limited.

Anyone know how to do this on the Android? I've not figured it out yet and when I try to use the speak option to record my messages ... well ... let's just say that my smart phone is not so smart. Either that or it has a very wicked sense of humour with what it types out LOL

PinkPixiShop
03-24-14, 10:58 AM
Ha! Never mind ... I figured it out. Now I can be more efficient with the messaging! Yay!

edie62
03-24-14, 10:00 PM
All great ideas ladies and thanks for the information. What about a sign area above your wall where you can put holiday dates etc... I would love a speech bubble above my avatar.

natural75beauty
03-28-14, 09:51 AM
This is a fantastic idea! Not just for notifying of an absence, but for any message you'd like for ALL your neighbors to receive via mass message to their wall!

sorynella
03-29-14, 12:58 PM
Nice! I love it!!!