PDA

View Full Version : No Leprechaun?

sweetplate
03-12-14, 08:07 PM
While I was playing a different game I got a banner notification say that I had caught a leprechaun in Farm Story 2. I started the game and my trap was gone, but no leprechaun. I didn't receive the reward either. I want my leprechaun! Can you help me?
I have latest version of game 7.1.-
My iOS is 6.1.3
My device is iPhone 4S
My farm name: the Poore Farm
(This problem occurred yesterday)

kooky panda
03-13-14, 05:10 AM
Restart your device, then check in your cellar(storage).

sweetplate
03-13-14, 02:27 PM
Thank you for your help. I just went to play the game and the game is started over at the beginning. I reset my phone and same thing. I then deleted game and downloaded. Same thing. It is new game with the lady showing how to play. I don't know what to do. Can you please help?

kooky panda
03-13-14, 02:40 PM
Thank you for your help. I just went to play the game and the game is started over at the beginning. I reset my phone and same thing. I then deleted game and downloaded. Same thing. It is new game with the lady showing how to play. I don't know what to do. Can you please help?

I am guessing that since you had an issue a support agent, may be looking into your game right now. Give it a little time, then close out your game and check again to see if your games are back.

sweetplate
03-13-14, 02:43 PM
Okay. Thank you very much.

kooky panda
03-13-14, 02:45 PM
If in about an hour you restart and do not have you games back, please post back.

sweetplate
03-13-14, 03:07 PM
Well, my game is back! I guess I kind of panicked. Thank you so much for your quick help.

kooky panda
03-13-14, 04:31 PM
Did you find your leprechaun?

[S8] Regina
03-13-14, 06:11 PM
While I was playing a different game I got a banner notification say that I had caught a leprechaun in Farm Story 2. I started the game and my trap was gone, but no leprechaun. I didn't receive the reward either. I want my leprechaun! Can you help me?
I have latest version of game 7.1.-
My iOS is 6.1.3
My device is iPhone 4S
My farm name: the Poore Farm
(This problem occurred yesterday)

An agent will follow up with the ticket you sent, thank you!

sweetplate
03-14-14, 06:55 PM
No I never got my leprechaun. I looked in the cellar as suggested, but not there.

kooky panda
03-14-14, 06:56 PM
No I never got my leprechaun. I looked in the cellar as suggested, but not there.
Send an email to support@teamlava.com so and agent can check your game to find out what happened to him.