PDA

View Full Version : lucky oven

texastasties4u
03-12-14, 06:45 PM
I see a lot of my neighbors on the same level I am on are able to purchase a lucky oven. I don't have it In the section to buy the oven. Why are some able to get it and not others?😰

ElaineCarrel
03-12-14, 07:59 PM
I don't know. Have u asked them how they got it? It wasn't part of a challenge.

zeldashepard
03-12-14, 08:08 PM
I see a lot of my neighbors on the same level I am on are able to purchase a lucky oven. I don't have it In the section to buy the oven. Why are some able to get it and not others?��

If you're using an Android device, you can download an older version of Bakery Story and find it there. That's what I did. I got Halloween 2012 version and bought the Coffin Drink Machine, Witches' Cauldron, Lucky Oven, and Motherly Oven.

texastasties4u
03-12-14, 08:10 PM
I did ask one of my neighbors. They said it was available for them to purchase when they got on level 27 or 28. I've never seen it in mine.

texastasties4u
03-12-14, 08:34 PM
I thought of that and downloaded all the bakery story versions and still none of those ovens.

zeldashepard
03-12-14, 08:45 PM
The versions that have it are no longer on Google play. You either have to get them on Amazon or 1mobile.

What's the oldest version you have?

texastasties4u
03-12-14, 10:10 PM
The versions that have it are no longer on Google play. You either have to get them on Amazon or 1mobile.

What's the oldest version you have?.

Thank you so much. I got them.😊