PDA

View Full Version : Lovecupines are back?

OlkaDragons
03-12-14, 02:32 PM
A few days ago I got a lovecupine when collecting from pink alicorn I suppose. This started a goal Beat up a ...lovecupine? (Beat 5 pink lovecupines) But there is no more pinkies appeared, I meet only grey ones

I know that lovecupines are discontinued. What it was - bug or feature? They are back? If yes, why they are so shy and don't show their nose?

midnightmeerkat
03-12-14, 02:44 PM
A few days ago I got a lovecupine when collecting from pink alicorn I suppose. This started a goal Beat up a ...lovecupine? (Beat 5 pink lovecupines) But there is no more pinkies appeared, I meet only grey ones

I know that lovecupines are discontinued. What it was - bug or feature? They are back? If yes, why they are so shy and don't show their nose?

Lovecupines were never discontinued, as long as you have valentines items you will get lovecupines when collecting from them

doobievilla
03-12-14, 02:46 PM
for some reason unless its some Jedi Mind Tricks.. seem to get better chance at Rat Tails with the Fucia's

roguebee
03-12-14, 06:47 PM
I still get the stray pink ones when collecting from the pink chicken or the love spire. But no pink furs, just regular ones.

OlkaDragons
03-12-14, 07:45 PM
Lovecupines were never discontinued, as long as you have valentines items you will get lovecupines when collecting from them

Forgot to say - I started to play after those deals with Love shack and never had valentine items
I got two trees this February from adventures but did not chop them

So, the only way to complete the goal for me is to chop those trees and hope that lovecupines will show?

maguar
03-12-14, 10:19 PM
If you triggered a lovecupine from the pink alicorn that'll be another source in addition to your v day trees

OlkaDragons
03-13-14, 04:22 AM
Thanks, guys!
Will see how often they appear from alicorn because I don't want chop v-trees (oh, endless waiting!)

One more question: this goal is separate? Or there is any follow-ups, starting after its completion?

Castloninian
03-13-14, 04:42 AM
That's all there's to it, so I would just wait it out. There's nothing to gain except for some coins and XP.

claupu
03-13-14, 07:13 AM
The only v-item I have is the pink alicorn and I too got the questline to beat up 5 lovecupines. They are triggerd very rarely and I still have 3 to go. But I can be very patient as it doesn't block anything else.

jerirat
03-13-14, 07:24 AM
I have a couple of pink chickens and a pink cow along with the pink alicorn. The pink chickens trigger the lovecupines about 50% of the time. I've not seen the pink alicorn trigger a lovecupine.