PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Oasis Missing

gurmita
03-12-14, 12:09 PM
I just got the hidden oasis it says it is in storage but i cannot find it there please help me kooky ��

freshfunin2008
03-12-14, 12:29 PM
I just got the hidden oasis it says it is in storage but i cannot find it there please help me kooky 😳

I am sure it is there...... it is just hidden

kooky panda
03-12-14, 12:40 PM
I just got the hidden oasis it says it is in storage but i cannot find it there please help me kooky ��
Try restarting your device. If it is still missing, let me know.

Emeralding
03-12-14, 12:52 PM

If you are at max on your habitats, it will be darkened out in your storage, saying that you are at your limit. Might be easy to overlook. I almost couldn't find mine because of this. Had to sell some Diamond habs :(

gurmita
03-12-14, 12:54 PM
Try restarting your device. If it is still missing, let me know.

I restarted my iphone but i still cannot find the hidden oasis in storage please help thanks

gurmita
03-12-14, 01:08 PM
I restarted my iphone but i still cannot find my hidden oasis in storage anywhere ? Please help thanks

If you are at habitat limit, This hab will be darkened out in your storage. Still only 74 including this new one. I could use another 10 increase like last time :)

I have 73/ 74 habitats and i still cannot see it anywhere

kooky panda
03-12-14, 02:07 PM
Go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
I will also report this over.

gurmita
03-12-14, 02:20 PM
Go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
I will also report this over.

Thanks kooky i sent TL email

KishmishPls
03-12-14, 02:26 PM
Hi gurmita!

I took a look, and the Hidden Oasis was indeed in your storage. We moved it on to your island (next to your Pantheon Pool in the upper part of your Island) so that you can locate it easily and place it. Let me know if you have any trouble locating this habitat!

gurmita
03-12-14, 03:53 PM
Hi gurmita!

I took a look, and the Hidden Oasis was indeed in your storage. We moved it on to your island (next to your Pantheon Pool in the upper part of your Island) so that you can locate it easily and place it. Let me know if you have any trouble locating this habitat!
Thanks i got it but it definitely was not there when i looked but thanks anyway and thanks to kooky much obliged

kooky panda
03-13-14, 05:15 AM
yeah! Glad you got it back. I just got my Oasis this morning!!

jim23cash
03-13-14, 05:46 AM
I couldn't find mine at first because it only appears under "All", and since I'm maxed on habitats (again) it's blacked out. I hope since we are getting new habitats and dragon types we will get a new habitat space! Please! (;

williamthomasdragons
03-21-14, 12:30 PM
I have the same issue... Missing "Hidden Oasis". I have already restarted iPad it's just MIA... Mummy dragon is in nest, and I have no where to put it... Please help... Thanks... Playing as WilliamsDragons... Storm ID williamThomasDragons

williamthomasdragons
03-21-14, 01:05 PM
WilliamThomasDragons ...

kooky panda
03-21-14, 02:18 PM
WilliamThomasDragons ...
Send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

williamthomasdragons
03-21-14, 05:25 PM
I did send email to them... Have not heard back other than automated reply...

kooky panda
03-21-14, 06:37 PM
They should be getting to your email soon.

williamthomasdragons
03-23-14, 11:02 AM
They replied in the forum... "They are Looking into it"

I have heard nothing else...

It sounds from the earlier posts in this string that someone was able to help another player to find his... Not sure how my situation differs from theirs...

I will also check email... What to do with dragons w/o.the special habitat to put them in?

williamthomasdragons
03-24-14, 09:26 PM
Email from support... They added both the Hidden Oasis and the Cleopatra Dragon to my storage... All is good in the world!!... Thanks to all for assisting.

William...