PDA

View Full Version : Missing 100 items in the new event

Fibrinogen
03-12-14, 09:50 AM
Hello,

I think there are over 100 coins missing for me in the new event. Let me elaborate:

I noticed last night that a new battle arena tournament started (pretty much a few minutes into it) so I joined in. I saw that when I won I was getting the templar helmet as usual but also a new item, the egyptian coin (I also noticed the new egyptian dragon in the first fight). Without hesitating, I went straight to the quest list to see if there was any new quest but there was none to be found. So I went into my storage but could not find any coins. Maybe there was a new dragon to craft with the coins? I went to check there too but saw nothing. The shop was also not showing any new type dragon when I looked there.

About an hour ago I was talking to my gf when she started asking questions about the new event with the coins and I had no clue what she was going on about. She asked me if I saw the new event and I told her I don't even have an event and I've been on the game and I've even fought maybe 6-7 times in the arena since it started. That is when it hit me that I am still on the Valentine version of the game and maybe that was the reason why I couldn't see the event, but why would I get the coins then? And why isn't the special season version of the game notifying me when/if I should switch back to the normal version and the other way around? I downloaded the regular version of the game and the new event appeared.

Meanwhile since the event started up until now I have planted at the very least 3 x 5 hour food x 6 farms which is 90 items. I also hatched the templar dragon and evolved one of my champion dragons to level 10 (I believe it was the bladewing, maybe TL can see this in a log). This should account for over 100 items that I cannot see. When I opened up the regular version of the game I had the 7 coins I won from the arena only. On top of that I already sent out my atlantis dragon to the God forsaken comet part quest and it has 11 hours left at this point so I missed out on the chance of getting egyptian coins that way too for a whole day.

Can I get some help in getting the missing items, please? It was pretty upsetting when I realised how much went lost.

kooky panda
03-12-14, 10:12 AM
Hello,

I think there are over 100 coins missing for me in the new event. Let me elaborate:

I noticed last night that a new battle arena tournament started (pretty much a few minutes into it) so I joined in. I saw that when I won I was getting the templar helmet as usual but also a new item, the egyptian coin (I also noticed the new egyptian dragon in the first fight). Without hesitating, I went straight to the quest list to see if there was any new quest but there was none to be found. So I went into my storage but could not find any coins. Maybe there was a new dragon to craft with the coins? I went to check there too but saw nothing. The shop was also not showing any new type dragon when I looked there.

About an hour ago I was talking to my gf when she started asking questions about the new event with the coins and I had no clue what she was going on about. She asked me if I saw the new event and I told her I don't even have an event and I've been on the game and I've even fought maybe 6-7 times in the arena since it started. That is when it hit me that I am still on the Valentine version of the game and maybe that was the reason why I couldn't see the event, but why would I get the coins then? And why isn't the special season version of the game notifying me when/if I should switch back to the normal version and the other way around? I downloaded the regular version of the game and the new event appeared.

Meanwhile since the event started up until now I have planted at the very least 3 x 5 hour food x 6 farms which is 90 items. I also hatched the templar dragon and evolved one of my champion dragons to level 10 (I believe it was the bladewing, maybe TL can see this in a log). This should account for over 100 items that I cannot see. When I opened up the regular version of the game I had the 7 coins I won from the arena only. On top of that I already sent out my atlantis dragon to the God forsaken comet part quest and it has 11 hours left at this point so I missed out on the chance of getting egyptian coins that way too for a whole day.

Can I get some help in getting the missing items, please? It was pretty upsetting when I realised how much went lost.
You do not get coins for planting crops, only after your harvest them.
The only quest that will return coins, is with the air Dragon(the last quest in the list) (The comet quest will not return the Egyptian coins.)
You are not guaranteed coins everytime your hatch an egg.
You do not get coins for evolving dragons.

Fibrinogen
03-12-14, 10:21 AM
You do not get coins for planting crops, only after your harvest them.
The only quest that will return coins, is with the air Dragon(the last quest in the list) (The comet quest will not return the Egyptian coins.)
You are not guaranteed coins everytime your hatch an egg.
You do not get coins for evolving dragons.

I have harvested them at least 3 times is what I meant. I am now on at least my 4th time but they are not done yet (although I am now on the regular version of DS so I should be getting coins next time I harvest). So all in all I cannot get anything back for the time missed? :(

Edit: I know that I won't get anything from the comet quest, I mentioned it as a reference to the whole day I will miss because of that (since I could not see the air dragon quest in the Valentine edition of the game and thus had no knowledge of the ongoing event).

kooky panda
03-12-14, 11:05 AM
I am sorry but you will not be able to get credit (coins) for those items you received while on the valentine version.
Sorry.