PDA

View Full Version : Since last update game randomly closes

miget411
03-12-14, 12:50 AM
For the last 2 days the game randomly closes. I have uninstalled then reinstalled with no relief. It can be 5 min or 30 min. There is no warning or an option to report it.

CuddlyDragon
03-12-14, 10:50 AM
I'm sorry to hear that!

Can you please try to force close any apps running in the background?

(How to close on Kindle: Go to settings on the top right, click on More. Select applications. It will show you all running apps. Tap on the apps you want to close. Hit "force stop".)

Please let me know if this helps.

miget411
03-14-14, 01:57 AM
I did what you suggested to no avail then uninstalled reinstalled again to no avail. Last resort was uninstall power off 1 min then reinstalled again to no avail. Please fix this.

miget411
03-16-14, 10:31 AM
Still randomly crashing.

CuddlyDragon
03-16-14, 10:45 AM
miget411~

Thank you for letting me know. I will have support start testing this. :)

grammasila
04-11-14, 11:33 PM
hi its now 4/12 and I am also having the shut down issue as well as a black screen but can see side items sometimes. I had pet story it made me download the springtime so I did as a challenge and then I uninstalled that first one because they were the same game. my bakery and restaurant are also starting to shut down randomly and do the black screen. I restart the games and sometimes it is better sometimes its not. but they are all saying that they are out of sync now. is there a fix ? or do I just uninstall and give up these games ? :(