PDA

View Full Version : Storing Christmas Trees?

Dreamer691
03-11-14, 10:15 PM
Hi!
A while ago I know we were able to store the Christmas trees that we'd bought (I have 2 in storage), but I have 2 more on my map and it won't let me store them. When I go into edit the storage button is greyed out. I can store pretty much anything else in my Kingdom, just not my Christmas trees. Can we no longer store them?
I need the space in my Kingdom but don't want to chop them down and loose them forever!

Castloninian
03-11-14, 11:45 PM
Hi!
A while ago I know we were able to store the Christmas trees that we'd bought (I have 2 in storage), but I have 2 more on my map and it won't let me store them. When I go into edit the storage button is greyed out. I can store pretty much anything else in my Kingdom, just not my Christmas trees. Can we no longer store them?
I need the space in my Kingdom but don't want to chop them down and loose them forever!
No you can't store them anymore. The problem is that once stored and replaced, the trees come back full, i.e. with no chops to them, even if there was only one chop left when stored. So you were lucky to be able to store them.

starbows
03-12-14, 12:40 PM
No you can't store them anymore. The problem is that once stored and replaced, the trees come back full, i.e. with no chops to them, even if there was only one chop left when stored. So you were lucky to be able to store them.
Wow. If I just knew this .... :)
That's no problem, just a little gift to make up for the high price. :)

mamareader02
03-12-14, 12:59 PM

Wow-so glad I stored my forest of them(I pull one out every now and then for a treat),didn't realize that ability to store them went away,and I had stored mine as soon as we were able,which was after you couldn't buy them,guess that option didn't last long

Dreamer691
03-12-14, 07:05 PM
Aww I was hoping to still have them for next year but be able to have the space they take up. When did they stop us from storing them?

jptheripper
03-12-14, 07:50 PM
Immediately