PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Classic70
03-25-14, 04:36 PM
I managed to get Cleopatra just 2 hours before the deadline. I was so happy that we managed to get Sphinx as well! I really enjoyed this event. The community aspect was great fun too.

leanneharry
03-25-14, 05:32 PM
Still no sphinx dragon ? Got all the others, what's happening? How come some got it and
Some didn't even though we all met the target? Are you working to sort it out?

cakeandpie
03-25-14, 08:27 PM
In my secondary game on my iPad, I got a message saying the community reached the Sphinx dragon goal, but I didn't get anything in storage. Since I didn't open my game until after the Egyptian event was over, did I miss out even though I earned it by having enough coins? It should have been put in my storage when the goal was reached, shouldn't it?

DeQ757
03-25-14, 08:45 PM
This was such a great Adventure! Really enjoyed myself. And...I was able to mine enough ingots to craft a Platinum dragon.

When I opened DS this morning, saw 3-hours to complete the Egypt Event on the timer. Was very surprised to get a pop-up saying the Community had earned the Sphinx dragon already. I actually ended on a high note LoL with well over 3000 coins earned.

Now to get busy evolving the four Egyptian dragons plus the Platinum. All I have is the small farms... Time to start expanding again.

Thanks TL and the entire DS Community =}.

alejandro_23
03-25-14, 11:02 PM
In my secondary game on my iPad, I got a message saying the community reached the Sphinx dragon goal, but I didn't get anything in storage. Since I didn't open my game until after the Egyptian event was over, did I miss out even though I earned it by having enough coins? It should have been put in my storage when the goal was reached, shouldn't it?

I also had the notification and had just over 2,000 coins yet the sphinx dragon is not in my inventory. I was so disappointed :(, but I'm relieved I'm not the only one who has this issue. Hope this gets fixed soon!

Lesimony
03-26-14, 04:42 AM
Still no sphinx dragon ? Got all the others, what's happening? How come some got it and
Some didn't even though we all met the target? Are you working to sort it out?

I also had the notification and had just over 2,000 coins yet the sphinx dragon is not in my inventory. I was so disappointed :(, but I'm relieved I'm not the only one who has this issue. Hope this gets fixed soon!

Try force closing and reopening your games. It that doesn't work, delete and reinstall the game. If you still don't have Sphinx you should email support.

carabellexo
03-26-14, 07:30 AM
Hey guys. We're going to take a look at this Sphinx Dragon issue. Thanks for your patience!

Has there been any update as yet?

cakeandpie
03-26-14, 10:45 AM
I got the "community has reached the sphinx prize" message again this morning, and the Sphinx was in my storage this time! Yay! :)

carabellexo
03-26-14, 11:40 AM
I got the "community has reached the sphinx prize" message again this morning, and the Sphinx was in my storage this time! Yay! :)

My partner still doesn't have it. I just told him to force close and enter the game again to see if he had got it after seeing you're message.

Whatever is going on, hope it's fixed soon.

kooky panda
03-26-14, 02:22 PM
My partner still doesn't have it. I just told him to force close and enter the game again to see if he had got it after seeing you're message.

Whatever is going on, hope it's fixed soon.
He did send an email to support@teamlava.com, right?
If he did not, he will need to report this so an agent can look into his game.

ProjectDragon
03-26-14, 04:40 PM
Yes, everyone, send that email! I just received my Sphinx dragon after writing to them yesterday. The response was very quick. Thank you AutumnScot for steering me in the right direction and to kooky panda for reminding everyone to do the same!

carabellexo
03-26-14, 11:18 PM
Yes, everyone, send that email! I just received my Sphinx dragon after writing to them yesterday. The response was very quick. Thank you AutumnScot for steering me in the right direction and to kooky panda for reminding everyone to do the same!

Glad I could help :)

idrispad
03-31-14, 11:38 PM
I emailed them and was told I did not qualify. Despite receiving that "congratulations!" Pop up.

midnightmeerkat
03-31-14, 11:46 PM
I emailed them and was told I did not qualify. Despite receiving that "congratulations!" Pop up.

The congratulations pop up was a generic one ..... If you didn't collect 750 coins you do not qualify for any of the community prizes.

idrispad
04-01-14, 12:03 AM
The congratulations pop up was a generic one ..... If you didn't collect 750 coins you do not qualify for any of the community prizes.

What sort of game sends out congratulations messages to people who do not qualify? What is the point of that? It is completely misleading.

tezcatlo
04-09-14, 10:13 AM
I rec'd mummy, sphinx, oasis, palm tree & pyramid, shouldn't I have gotten the pyramid dragon, sarcophagus and cleopatra dragon??? I didn't see how many coins I earned at the end of the event!! Also, has anyone tried breeding with the Egyptian dragons? I just tried breeding my sphinx dragon & diamond, I got 16 hrs does anyone know what it will be ?

ProjectDragon
04-09-14, 01:19 PM
I rec'd mummy, sphinx, oasis, palm tree & pyramid, shouldn't I have gotten the pyramid dragon, sarcophagus and cleopatra dragon??? I didn't see how many coins I earned at the end of the event!! Also, has anyone tried breeding with the Egyptian dragons? I just tried breeding my sphinx dragon & diamond, I got 16 hrs does anyone know what it will be ?

It sounds like you received at least 750 coins which made you eligible for the community prizes: the palm tree, mummy, and sphinx.

To get the personal prizes you had to meet those individual coin goals:
Pyramid 100 coins
Hidden Oasis 400 coins
Pyramid dragon 900 coins
Sphinx statue 1400 coins
Cleopatra dragon 1800 coins

So it sounds like you got between 750 and 900 coins, not quite getting enough for Pyramid and the rest. Look at the first page of this thread to see in game screenshots which make it really clear.

As to your egg you have gotten the blue moon dragon, congratulations!

midnightmeerkat
04-12-14, 04:07 PM
What sort of game sends out congratulations messages to people who do not qualify? What is the point of that? It is completely misleading.

Just saying what happened... They have done the same thing with other contest results as well. I don't think it's misleading as all the way though the event you were told that to qualify for community prizes you needed 750 coins

jesskiee
04-17-14, 01:26 AM
I just bought 1,400 gold (instead of buying myself bulk Easter eggs I'm getting a dragon!) to buy Sphinx dragon for 1,100 gold & I've bought him 5 times and each time I put him in the habitat my game re loads & he's gone & my gold is back... Why is this happening???????? I bought gold to get Sphinx :mad::mad: I know he's not in the shop but I can still buy him in my dragon album.. I better be able to get him or I won't be happy... :mad:

kooky panda
04-17-14, 05:40 AM
I just bought 1,400 gold (instead of buying myself bulk Easter eggs I'm getting a dragon!) to buy Sphinx dragon for 1,100 gold & I've bought him 5 times and each time I put him in the habitat my game re loads & he's gone & my gold is back... Why is this happening???????? I bought gold to get Sphinx :mad::mad: I know he's not in the shop but I can still buy him in my dragon album.. I better be able to get him or I won't be happy... :mad:

I am not sure if you can buy this dragon from the album, but I will flag this over to check.

jesskiee
04-17-14, 06:45 AM
I am not sure if you can buy this dragon from the album, but I will flag this over to check.

Well I can on mine! He's hatched 4 times but disappears after game loads

kooky panda
04-21-14, 11:06 AM
Since you cannot purchase dragons in the Album that are not available in the Market you will continue getting the sync error and the purchase will not complete. This glitch should be fixed in the next update.

Oliver118
05-15-14, 10:03 PM
I've got the latest version as well-I just checked, yet I haven't got the Egyptian adventure. Has it already expired? What should I do?

kooky panda
05-16-14, 07:36 AM
Check post 1. This was offered back in March. It has now expired. It was a 14 day event.

Oliver118
05-17-14, 04:32 AM
Oh, thanks, Kooky.

dala12
06-19-14, 09:16 AM
Hi, can you breed cleopatra? I was just wondering....

MakJulos
06-19-14, 01:32 PM
Hi, can you breed cleopatra? I was just wondering....

Afraid not, it could only be obtained from the world event. :(

dala12
06-21-14, 03:08 AM
Shame..

charismabmw33
08-07-14, 01:16 AM
I hate that i missed this because I wasnt on the level i needed to be on to get this game. It should come back again.