PDA

View Full Version : Egyptian Adventure Event-IOS EXPIRED

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

cdbabe
03-21-14, 05:51 PM
I really hope everyone still and making effort of getting our sphinx dragon :-)

My dear neighbor lets keep going collecting coins.

I cant do it alone so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We all love this game so its time we unite to get our first community event...

I hope everyone feel the same way as me :-).

MakJulos
03-21-14, 05:52 PM
Very true. And it might not even be the ones that don't play the same. They could just as easily blame those who got daunted or happened to take a break before the goals popped up. I don't mind splurging a little gold for my goals, but I've pretty much given up on Sphinx. Still, I haven't gotten Cleopatra yet, and even if I did, no harm in planting a little extra food or keeping my extra nest full with Water eggs.

Well, it's not over until the fat lady has sung...or whatever it is they say...who was that fat lady i wonder,hmm... Who knows if there's some nice twist in the end... But if we now miss out on Sphinx as community reward i have no doubt that those who really want it also will be able to get it some other way! GL with Cleo! :)

ThunderRemix8
03-21-14, 06:17 PM
Well, it's not over until the fat lady has sung...or whatever it is they say...who was that fat lady i wonder,hmm... Who knows if there's some nice twist in the end... But if we now miss out on Sphinx as community reward i have no doubt that those who really want it also will be able to get it some other way! GL with Cleo! :)

That's how the saying goes, yeah... Maybe TL will bump up the coin count if we get pretty close. Otherwise they'll probably put the Sphinx in a treasure chest or some tournament, which I'm not looking forward to. Thank you for the support!<3

ThunderRemix8
03-21-14, 06:23 PM

That's how the saying goes, yeah... Maybe TL will bump up the coin count if we get pretty close. Otherwise they'll probably put the Sphinx in a treasure chest or some tournament, which I'm not looking forward to. Thank you for the support!<3

dubbleyooteeyef
03-21-14, 06:26 PM
Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

kooky panda
03-21-14, 06:44 PM
I know the team is working very hard to fix all the glitches but I just wanted to report that my oasis is now gone from storage. Do I need to email them, kooky panda? Or is their a link to a site for this?

Yes, send support an email
support@teamlava.com

Here is the bug thread for this one.

Hidden Oasis Missing (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66398-Hidden-Oasis-Missing)

midnightmeerkat
03-21-14, 08:25 PM
Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

We are only getting 500k per hour :(

dhridocjr
03-21-14, 09:28 PM
I hope we will get the last prize. Do not gave up everyone ����.
My coins: 1821

midnightmeerkat
03-21-14, 09:36 PM
Community total 167,509,773. Gone up around 5 mil in the last hour!!

midnightmeerkat
03-21-14, 09:37 PM
My totals 2314 and 2453

buttabdullah99
03-21-14, 11:31 PM
Yay!!!! I just got me last cetropetra prize so happy 🌺❤🌺😃😘
To total coins 1950
Hope we get spinex also :(

DarkAther
03-21-14, 11:42 PM
Going to bed, but I have 2,055 coins. I'm still trying. I hope we get sphinx.

DarkAther
03-21-14, 11:43 PM
Yay!!!! I just got me last cetropetra prize so happy ��❤������
To total coins 1950

Congrats, buttabdullah on your dragon! :)

midnightmeerkat
03-21-14, 11:43 PM

Have a great sleep... See you here tomorrow :)

DarkAther
03-21-14, 11:49 PM
Have a great sleep... See you here tomorrow :)

Thanks, midnightmeerkat. Have a good time collecting coins. I'll have more tomorrow morning.

jim23cash
03-21-14, 11:52 PM
Yay!!!! I just got me last cetropetra prize so happy ��❤������
To total coins 1950

Yay! Congrats buttabdullah! I knew you would make it. Now we just have to keep encouraging everyone to keep trying! The 2 coins from battles during tournament is helping!
My current total is 2839
Community total is 168,380,221
Keep up the good work folks!
Thanks to TL for giving us extra chances for coins in tournament!

jim23cash
03-21-14, 11:54 PM

Good Night DA. Great work! I'm glad you are still hopeful. (;

buttabdullah99
03-21-14, 11:54 PM
Congrats, buttabdullah on your dragon! :)
Thanks DA ;)

buttabdullah99
03-21-14, 11:56 PM
Yay! Congrats buttabdullah! I knew you would make it. Now we just have to keep encouraging everyone to keep trying! The 2 coins from battles during tournament is helping!
My current total is 2839
Community total is 168,380,221
Keep up the good work folks!
Thanks to TL for giving us extra chances for coins in tournament!
Thanx jim I am trying my best to help and I just sped up my farm (40 gold) my mistake ;(:(:(:( I am really sad but I think I help in coins so no problem but 40 gold is toooo much for me :(

jim23cash
03-22-14, 12:00 AM
Thanx jim I am trying my best to help and I just sped up my farm (40 gold) my mistake ;(:(:(:( I am really sad but I think I help in coins so no problem but 40 gold is toooo much for me :(

OUCH! I hate it when that happens! Especially when they don't even give you extra! But every bit helps towards the Sphinx! (;

MakJulos
03-22-14, 01:47 AM
I don't understand how anyone can believe that TL doubled the coin reward in battle lottery because they wanted to help - it is business to them, and doubling the reward gives more of an incentive to bother entering arena, more reason to use gold...they're not in this for popularity LOL! And that is ok ofc, they're running a nice lil game while making money, but plz don't go all mushy thanking them - you're already paying their salary! :D

jim23cash
03-22-14, 02:06 AM
I don't understand how anyone can believe that TL doubled the coin reward in battle lottery because they wanted to help - it is business to them, and doubling the reward gives more of an incentive to bother entering arena, more reason to use gold...they're not in this for popularity LOL! And that is ok ofc, they're running a nice lil game while making money, but plz don't go all mushy thanking them - you're already paying their salary! :D

I understand that TL is a business, and that they have salaries to pay. I buy gold to support this game that I love. I don't expect something for nothing. I also know that it's in their best interest if we come closer to getting the total, because more of us will be willing to pay a smaller amount at the end than a larger amount.
I was also taught to be polite, even if I sometimes forget that when I get upset.
Having said all of that, and knowing that TL is informed about what is written here, I would rather they know that I am enjoying the challenge, that I'm not giving up, and that I appreciate any chances they give us to come closer to the prize we are all trying to get. I will also appreciate any other help that they give us in this challenge.
Your negative attitude and comments are unhelpful at best, and could actually impact people's behavior at worst. If enough people say something is impossible enough times, it can make others think "Why bother trying".
Personally, I'm trying to keep it positive, be grateful for the new adventure & prizes, and welcome any assistance TL might offer to make this challenge a success.
And most importantly, it's my right to "go all mushy" on them if I want. Just as it obviously is your right to complain constantly and be negative.

MakJulos
03-22-14, 02:14 AM
Well you are right ofc, go as mushy as you like jim23cash - it's all how you want to look at things, and we are all different - myself i may see straight through things in a more realistic cynical way, and demand more before i go soft, but if you are happy as is that's...probably better even! So keep up the good job! :)

williamthomasdragons
03-22-14, 02:46 AM
My hidden oasis is also Mia... Not sure how to force close... I've restarted multiple times but no help... Frustrating...

williamthomasdragons
03-22-14, 02:55 AM
I got an extra pyramid but my hidden oasis is hiding from me.... I had a message saying it was in my storage but it's not there :(

EDIT: force closed and it's turned up ....yay!!

How do you force close?... My oasis is missing... Already restarted etc... No luck...

Sparkly888
03-22-14, 03:33 AM
I think TL wants this event to end well as much as we do. Not because it's a mushy sentiment but because it IS good business. The more likely we stay interested till the end the more likely we are to spend gold.

I too buy gold with real money for this game. I got the game for free for starters. And for the amount of enjoyment and entertainment I have gotten out of it, it is still very cheap entertainment. If I wasn't having fun I would never have spent a nickel on it.

I'm sorry to see people getting disheartened with the event. I see islands this morning where people have stopped farming.

And I understand this May have something to do with the current glitches. I'm still playing hopefully and getting all the coins I can. Where I spend gold is about getting the dragons I want. Extra coins is just a secondary bonus for that.

Cynicism gets us nothing. We can still finish this event with dignity.

jim23cash
03-22-14, 03:34 AM
How do you force close?... My oasis is missing... Already restarted etc... No luck...

On iphone, close game, double click on home button (round button at bottom of screen). This opens a list of currently open programs. Find Dragon Story, and hold finger on icon until it starts to wiggle and has a red minus (-) in the corner. Tap the minus on icon and it will force closed the game. To close this, hit home button once. At this point, you may want to restart your phone also. When you go back in, it will open game like for the first time each day.
Good Luck!

XperiaXYZ
03-22-14, 04:06 AM
[QUOTE=jim23cash;872310]On iphone, close game, double click on home button (round button at bottom of screen). This opens a list of currently open programs. Find Dragon Story, and hold finger on icon until it starts to wiggle and has a red minus (-) in the corner. Tap the minus on icon and it will force closed the game. To close this, hit home button once. At this point, you may want to restart your phone also. When you go back in, it will open game like for the first time each day.
Good Luck!

If you are on IOS7 - to close an app, you simply swipe upwards on the thumbnail to dismiss it. You still have to double-tap the Home button to bring up the list of running apps.

jim23cash
03-22-14, 04:35 AM
If you are on IOS7 - to close an app, you simply swipe upwards on the thumbnail to dismiss it. You still have to double-tap the Home button to bring up the list of running apps.

Thanks! I'm not on 7 yet. (;

dubbleyooteeyef
03-22-14, 06:04 AM
Community total 167,509,773. Gone up around 5 mil in the last hour!!

Either thats when everyone's awake or TL threw some in the pot

Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

And Im guessing everyones asleep now

Hours since last check

Added since last check

per hour

jptheripper
03-22-14, 06:13 AM
More likely everyone plants long fruit before bed

chalupa2030
03-22-14, 06:59 AM
Thanks! I'm not on 7 yet. (;

How come, Annie?

chalupa2030
03-22-14, 07:05 AM
Your negative attitude and comments are unhelpful at best, and could actually impact people's behavior at worst. If enough people say something is impossible enough times, it can make others think "Why bother trying".
Personally, I'm trying to keep it positive, be grateful for the new adventure & prizes, and welcome any assistance TL might offer to make this challenge a success.
And most importantly, it's my right to "go all mushy" on them if I want. Just as it obviously is your right to complain constantly and be negative.

Touche'! Well said, woman! Well said:)

chalupa2030
03-22-14, 07:09 AM
I wanted to thank everyone that is contributing more that me ~ that would be probably everyone! I can't buy gold for awhile as I have a sick puppy, but I have been planting and planting and questing!

jim23cash
03-22-14, 07:11 AM
How come, Annie?

I don't have room for it right now. Too much stuff on phone! (;
I wasn't even sure TL was supporting it yet, I know they suggested not using it when it was released. I haven't seen anything lately about using ios7 or not.
Btw, I hope your puppy gets better soon!

chalupa2030
03-22-14, 07:14 AM
Got it!

MakJulos
03-22-14, 07:15 AM
Touche'! Well said, woman! Well said:)

Yup, she's mostly correct, that's why i wouldn't say anything is impossible - as i've stated before on here it's not over until it's over...but i guess that also being too realistic about what event is for and how it's set up can be interpreted as negative....i'll try to keep my head up among the fluffy clouds better myself...

Coins at 2005 atm btw, without any speeding except for in the temple of randomness ofc! :D

Edit: It would be nice knowing (if we don't reach final goal) if it had been possible at all to make it through without players spending gold - if it would've been possible to just have everyone play game constantly and collect enough coins that way....or if it's in the great plan from beginning to have some players pay for everyones rewards.

chalupa2030
03-22-14, 07:21 AM
.i'll try to keep my head up among the fluffy clouds better myself...

Yay!! I will try too:)

sfallday
03-22-14, 07:30 AM
Got my Cleopatra now to keep trying to add coins to our total

cquinn32
03-22-14, 07:31 AM
Currently at 3241 coins and will continue to fight to the very end. We can do it!!!

jim23cash
03-22-14, 07:37 AM
Got my Cleopatra now to keep trying to add coins to our total

Congratulations sfallday! Woo hoo! That's a good feeling.

I'm off to sleep now, Good Luck Everyone!
174,026,126 Community total
2867 my total

unto0chable87
03-22-14, 08:51 AM
Got my cleopatra and now I collect coins for the last community price. :)

yetagain3
03-22-14, 09:12 AM
I just hit level 17 and eligible for this quest a few days ago. I am working hard to help with the community prizes even though due to the lower level (no tournament access) and late start I doubt I will get Cleopatra. I have managed to keep an egg in my nest most the time, keep sending my dragon on the quest and keeping crops growing. I expect to hit 900 today.

ciarjen
03-22-14, 09:18 AM
I just hit level 17 and eligible for this quest a few days ago. I am working hard to help with the community prizes even though due to the lower level (no tournament access) and late start I doubt I will get Cleopatra. I have managed to keep an egg in my nest most the time, keep sending my dragon on the quest and keeping crops growing. I expect to hit 900 today.

You have made a great start !

DarkAther
03-22-14, 09:21 AM

Great job!!! I'm glad you can get some of the rewards! :)

Currently I have 2,122 coins.

MakJulos
03-22-14, 09:24 AM

I agree with the other, sounds like you're doin a good job! :)

Kami365
03-22-14, 09:28 AM
I have 2360 Coins so far.

athena238
03-22-14, 09:44 AM
I have 2509 coins.

Sparkly888
03-22-14, 09:56 AM
I threw about 60 coins into the community pot this morning speed breeding for Cherry Blossom. Got one too! Yay?

My personal total is 2583. 20 hr crops will be ready in less than an hour.
We are being rewarded for doing things we would be doing anyway. Paying a little extra for gold just shows our passion for the game. Nobody is forced to do anything. It's a game and it's all voluntary.

3 days to go.

buttabdullah99
03-22-14, 10:06 AM
I am having only 1979 coins but will be 2110 in next 3 hrs ;);)

Mani_Sari
03-22-14, 10:20 AM
Edit: It would be nice knowing (if we don't reach final goal) if it had been possible at all to make it through without players spending gold - if it would've been possible to just have everyone play game constantly and collect enough coins that way....or if it's in the great plan from beginning to have some players pay for everyones rewards.

I don't think so, just looking at the forum members contributions, it's just a small chunk and a majority of them are using gold to speed up the nest too. Makes me wonder how many DS players are really out there from the total coins required, or is this just another gathering of data for future activities.

kidphantom11
03-22-14, 10:44 AM
I don't think so, just looking at the forum members contributions, it's just a small chunk and a majority of them are using gold to speed up the nest too. Makes me wonder how many DS players are really out there from the total coins required, or is this just another gathering of data for future activities.

Could be both..

but I must admit TL did a great job with this event, much better than the past events.

Drachenia
03-22-14, 12:04 PM

I have collected 2099 Egyptian Coins and will continue to fight arena, but have heal 30 dragons. Please the cure to 1 hour TL

chalupa2030
03-22-14, 12:07 PM
I only have 1098 coins. :(. And I plant all six farms 75K for 5 hours ~ and do the quest. Not helping much!

LemonadeMouth173
03-22-14, 12:42 PM
Congratulations sfallday! Woo hoo! That's a good feeling.

I'm off to sleep now, Good Luck Everyone!
174,026,126 Community total
2867 my total

Annie, im with u and i wont quit till last min. Sometimes not the result its important but the atitude and the way u choose. I choose to be positive and every1 knows that the hope dies last. So if u cant say anything nice at least say something neutral. Sphinx, here we come, babe! W8 for us!!!

awsumum
03-22-14, 12:46 PM
I am definitely not giving up :) planting/questing/hatching my hardest

Community total 179,473,127 (and changing!)

My total 3,806

I'm really hoping we make it :)

midnightmeerkat
03-22-14, 12:51 PM
I am definitely not giving up :) planting/questing/hatching my hardest

Community total 179,473,127 (and changing!)

My total 3,806

I'm really hoping we make it :)

I'm not giving up either, still questing/harvesting/hatching.... Trying to battle but I'm stuck on immortal :(

Totals 2545 - 2494

midnightmeerkat
03-22-14, 12:52 PM
Does any one know if we still get 2 coins from the arena once the mini tournament is over?

shifterstorm8
03-22-14, 12:55 PM
Does any one know if we still get 2 coins from the arena once the mini tournament is over?

You won't, but there's still plenty of opportunities to get Egyptian Coins!

granzen4
03-22-14, 01:26 PM
I have collected 2933 coins.
I believe this has been a great event regardless of the outcome.
I have bred and collected some great dragons over the last ten days such as:
Helios
Mercury
Prism on the nest one
Lacewing
Pyramid
Cleo
Mummy
Cherry blossom
Leprechaun
4 leaf
Celtic

I too hope we reach the goal and will continue to farm, battle, quest and breed.

I wish I could donate equinox as I already have one also have an extra lacewing on the nest.

ciarjen
03-22-14, 01:37 PM
Helios
Mercury
Prism on the nest one
Lacewing
Pyramid
Cleo
Mummy
Cherry blossom
Leprechaun
4 leaf
Celtic

I too hope we reach the goal and will continue to farm, battle, quest and breed.

I wish I could donate equinox as I already have one also have an extra lacewing on the nest.

You got some great dragons there ! :)

DarkAther
03-22-14, 01:52 PM
Helios
Mercury
Prism on the nest one
Lacewing
Pyramid
Cleo
Mummy
Cherry blossom
Leprechaun
4 leaf
Celtic

Yes. I'm a bit jealous! ;). Congrats on your new dragons!
I'm still working to get Sphinx also. I want it too. Can't do it ourselves, however.

ThunderRemix8
03-22-14, 01:54 PM
About 60 coins away from my Cleopatra! The Falling Leaf held me up in the Tournament, but now that I'm past it I'm feeling confident!

sheardear
03-22-14, 01:59 PM
I have 2027 coins, and also stuck on immortal in arena, I'm still questing, farming, hatching, and battling I'm low on gold so I havnt done any speeding but still adding coins to the community total. I'd like to thank everyone for contributing, I'm staying positive and hoping that we will make it and all get that sphinx dragon. Good luck to all those still trying for personal items. X

belbar22
03-22-14, 02:02 PM
I have not given up either. Still working 1 phone and 3 iPads. :)

DarkAther
03-22-14, 02:07 PM
About 60 coins away from my Cleopatra! The Falling Leaf held me up in the Tournament, but now that I'm past it I'm feeling confident!

Congrats, ThunderRemix!

DarkAther
03-22-14, 02:10 PM

I heard! Great job, belbar! I hope your husband keeps his patience with you and your constant I-pad playing! ;)
I'm currently at 2,186 coins.

awsumum
03-22-14, 02:12 PM

I won't give up either, and I have a bunch of gold stocked up to speed, so hopefully we can get sphinx :)

I've got to say, I have never worked with a nicer bunch of people :) the support and encouragement has been wonderful to see and we've made some huge progress by working together.

TL you've made a wonderful game, and an awesome community challenge!

jptheripper
03-22-14, 02:29 PM
Feels like we are speeding up!

misteedance
03-22-14, 02:36 PM
Did some speed breeding on my main acct my total on there is at 1,959. Will continue till the very end on this acct and my 5 others. Hear we come sphinx!!!

aegontheconqueror
03-22-14, 02:38 PM
Just got my Cleopatra, and that egg is going on the nest to contribute to the community total as soon as my magic hatches in a few hours. My current total is 1813, and I plan to keep harvesting and battling and questing so we all get closer to the sphinx. (And besides, I've found that events like this make me plant a ton of food, and I end up being able to evolve dragons like crazy, which in turn increases my silver coin count and helps in the next tournament.)

Between the Egyptian event and the Equinox tournament and scrambling to evolve dragons and get the last few platinum ingots I need to craft my Platinum dragon before it goes away... Opening DS is certainly never dull!

Good luck to everyone!

midnightmeerkat
03-22-14, 03:43 PM
community total 180,743,346 - the last 24 hours we collected 20 million

We need to increase the pace!!

71.2 million to go and 2.75 days to get it in - 25.9 million required per day

mermaidzen
03-22-14, 03:45 PM
Well done and good start even if you don't get all the personal rewards at least you can get the community ones

mermaidzen
03-22-14, 03:47 PM
Between the Egyptian event and the Equinox tournament and scrambling to evolve dragons and get the last few platinum ingots I need to craft my Platinum dragon before it goes away... Opening DS is certainly never dull!

Good luck to everyone!
I know I have got one platinum and about 50 away from my second hope I can get them before it goes away.

mermaidzen
03-22-14, 03:50 PM
My total is 1971 but have run out of gold to speed yo and can't get any more till Monday when next get paid. Used the last of my gold in the arena battling.

dubbleyooteeyef
03-22-14, 05:42 PM
Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

Hours since last check

Added since last check

per hour

Definitely being influenced by US "awake times".

Might be close.

Edit - hope we dont miss by 90 :/

metsfreek
03-22-14, 05:49 PM
They're definitely fudging the amount lol

dubbleyooteeyef
03-22-14, 05:52 PM
They're definitely fudging the amount lol

Personally I think so too, but I'm just reporting numbers ;)

jptheripper
03-22-14, 07:58 PM
Whatever it takes to get sphinx.

yetagain3
03-22-14, 09:38 PM
Well done and good start even if you don't get all the personal rewards at least you can get the community ones

That so one thing I love about this quest the community awards gave me motivation to try because I felt I had a chance to earn something.

I wasn't speeding things up except when I planted a different crops than I intended to. Today however I am speeding thins up just in case I can get the individual prizes and of not I can do my share to help the community earn the Sphinx.

dhridocjr
03-22-14, 09:56 PM
I mine everyday to get more platinum dragons before it gone.
I now have 6 platinum dragons and ready for the 7th.:cool:

aegontheconqueror
03-22-14, 10:02 PM
I'm encouraged by the fact that the bar seems to have moved a lot more today than it did yesterday... maybe lots of people were out doing things on Friday night, and did more DS playing on a lazy Saturday?

I know I have got one platinum and about 50 away from my second hope I can get them before it goes away.

Well, you give me hope! If you think you can get 50, I can certainly get the 10 I need! (After my last mining expedition, I got up to 190, and I've got a 10 hour evolution going that should be done by morning.

akanksha2001
03-22-14, 10:09 PM
Hi everyone! I just got my cleopatra yesterday. I won't be able to play for the next week due to no internet access. If the community does manage to get the sphinx, will I get it even if I log in on the game after a week? Or will I not get it?
Good luck everybody for the sphinx! Wish I could contribute more towards it, but unfortunately I can't play. Hope my 1900 coins help!!!

DeQ757
03-22-14, 10:20 PM
Within the game, there's a LOT of encouragement among neighbours. Everyone on iOS I've visited has at least one (if not more) neighbour cheering each other on. And I've noticed non-iOS players being very encouraging, too.

Doing a "Community" Event is a leap of faith for both Players and Devs. Especially when it's an initial launch for a specific platform within the community-at-large. We already know there's a few cooties running loose what with extra pyramids & habitats accumulated, missing Mummy dragons, disappearing Sphinx and whatnot. I shudder at the thought of launching this global, across all platforms. Just think of it this way...we're Beta-Testers LoL.

I'm having a great time playing DS. It's both a diversion and a creative outlet. I'm enjoying the "virtual" comraderie and very good natured competition among neighbours, too. Please, don't anyone become discouraged. It's rather exciting!

hugpete
03-22-14, 10:59 PM
I'm up to 1710! Will get my Cleo tomorrow. :)

DarkAther
03-22-14, 11:58 PM
I'm up to 1710! Will get my Cleo tomorrow. :)

Congrats, hugpete! So sorry about equinox.

OlkaDragons
03-23-14, 12:21 AM
Community prizes is the great idea! Felling united with thousands people all over the world and working together is very exciting :)
Hope we can do it together! Got Cleopatra couple days ago but still planting, battling and hatching. Hope to get 2500 coins

MakJulos
03-23-14, 12:58 AM
Community prizes is the great idea! Felling united with thousands people all over the world and working together is very exciting :)
Hope we can do it together! Got Cleopatra couple days ago but still planting, battling and hatching. Hope to get 2500 coins

Hmm..i think i'm the only one not liking the event (well, actually i think it's very nice, just not how the community part is set up) so it must be a big success! Lots of extra gold spent makes TL happy, meanwhile players are happy too - definetly a win-win event! :)

Edit: Forgot a not lol

awsumum
03-23-14, 01:04 AM
Hmm..i think i'm the only one not liking the event (well, actually i think it's very nice, just how the community part is set up) so it must be a big success! Lots of extra gold spent makes TL happy, meanwhile players are happy too - definetly a win-win event! :)

The only thing I'm not so ecstatic about is the time :) I just wish we had a little more time to get that last amount! I'm glad we got to work together, and I'm really hoping we can get there :)

dubbleyooteeyef
03-23-14, 01:52 AM
Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

Hours since last check

Added since last check

per hour

dragonangel05
03-23-14, 03:08 AM

ToshiNoMiya
03-23-14, 03:13 AM
Okay, my first post in this community (aside from bugs issues) with a question: I just reached over 750 - I started the game late, since I had problems figuring out some stuff - at which the game told me I was now part of the community effort, does that mean there are aprticular things I can/should do?

I'll be very happy to do so if it's needed and I can, but I'll need someone to tell me what that would be. ^^;

jim23cash
03-23-14, 03:17 AM
Helios
Mercury
Prism on the nest one
Lacewing
Pyramid
Cleo
Mummy
Cherry blossom
Leprechaun
4 leaf
Celtic

I have been trying for Mercury for a while, just lots of waters, but I remembered someone said that it seems like breeding luck increases during tournaments or events. When I saw you had gotten one, I went back to den, and got one on third try! woo hoo! Now I just need Dark Angel to round out my diamonds! Happy Dance!
I have been speed breeding a bit, and will continue to do so until the end of the event. I'm also sending out quest every 4 hours and planting non stop. Since I plant Rushrooms when I'm awake, I've also been evolving my new dragons more, & have gotten 3 or 4 platinums already, & traded them for gems. ( I had no empty habitats, just room for 1 white!) I think I might squeeze out one more before it's gone. The mining gave lots of extra food,too- but more on the land expansion side.
My current total is 3258
Community current total is 190,595,892 and still going up!
Hang in there everyone, and good luck!

ciarjen
03-23-14, 03:26 AM
Okay, my first post in this community (aside from bugs issues) with a question: I just reached over 750 - I started the game late, since I had problems figuring out some stuff - at which the game told me I was now part of the community effort, does that mean there are aprticular things I can/should do?

I'll be very happy to do so if it's needed and I can, but I'll need someone to tell me what that would be. ^^;

It means that you are now eligable to collect the community prizes as well as your personal prizes. You don't need to do anything different but just keep planting food, always have something on your nest to hatch and do the quest every 4 hours.

If you do battles, you can also battle hourly.

Good luck.

jim23cash
03-23-14, 03:29 AM

Just keep doing what you've been doing!
As often as you can:
Harvest food, Breed Dragons, Do Quest for coins, and Battle in Arena for coins (&masks). If you can afford it, keep nest(s) full by buying Air or Water Dragons between Breedings(or speed breed).
You are adding to the community total, so just watch it go up with the rest of us as we try to reach enough to get the final prize: Sphinx dragon!
The other prizes should already be in your storage.
Congratulations! If you reach 900, you get the Pyramid Dragon. If you can reach 1800, you get Cleopatra, but that would require spending some gold, probably quite a bit at this point.
Good Luck on Pyramid!

dubbleyooteeyef
03-23-14, 03:29 AM

Grats, By reaching 750 you just scored the Palm tree and Mummy dragon.

Everyone's now hoping for the Sphinx but we need to reach 252 Million in the next 2 days 7 hours

Just keep contributing coins:

Farming = 1 coin per hour per farm
Breeding = 1 coin per hour the egg needs to hatch (wait or speed up)
Arena = 1 coin for each battle you win
Air dragon Quest = 4 coins

ToshiNoMiya
03-23-14, 04:06 AM
@ciarjen @jim23cash @dubbletooteeyef - thank you all for your answers. :)

I just reached level 29 so I don't think I can make it to battle level before the end of the event, but the rest I am doing like clockwork. I am pretty sure I can make it to the pyramid dragon, then I'll have to see how far it is to the next item. The last personal one I'm pretty sure is out of reach, since I don't buy gold.

Maybe I - and everybody else - get lucky and we make the last community goal. :)

roadui
03-23-14, 04:31 AM
it will difficult to get 252 000 000 coins for community and get the last dragon

buttabdullah99
03-23-14, 04:39 AM
I am now having 2200 and it seems we r not going to get the spinex dragon :(:(:(

ciarjen
03-23-14, 04:44 AM
I am now having 2200 and it seems we r not going to get the spinex dragon :(:(:(

You don't know that....it could all change in the next couple of days.

I already have a space in my habitat waiting for Sphinx :)

jim23cash
03-23-14, 05:30 AM

Don't give up now Hun, I think as we get closer to the end there will be an increase at the last minute of people trying to help reach the goal. We've already come a long way!
I'm gonna keep trying til the very end! (;

ToshiNoMiya
03-23-14, 06:09 AM
You don't know that....it could all change in the next couple of days.

I already have a space in my habitat waiting for Sphinx :)

To go a bit Native: Gambaru shika nai!

Er, I'm Japanese and that's a very common saying here, especially when things get tight, in English roughly something like: "There isn't anything (to do) but try (hardest/your best)."

Maybe we'll get it, maybe we won't, but I think a big part of the fun is, really, contributing to the best one can.

At the very least it's better than giving up before the results come in. :P

ciarjen
03-23-14, 06:20 AM
To go a bit Native: Gambaru shika nai!

Er, I'm Japanese and that's a very common saying here, especially when things get tight, in English roughly something like: "There isn't anything (to do) but try (hardest/your best)."

Maybe we'll get it, maybe we won't, but I think a big part of the fun is, really, contributing to the best one can.

At the very least it's better than giving up before the results come in. :P

Absolutely, no one should give up now.

We don't know what will happen, TL may even give us another way to earn more coins, like they did in the mini tournament this weekend.

Sparkly888
03-23-14, 06:27 AM
Absolutely!
Personal total 2699
Still farming, questing, battling and breeding.
Just not speed breeding anymore because my island is FULL!

dragonangel05
03-23-14, 07:32 AM

Don't give up
http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-animated-gif-picture-dragon-with-treasure-chest-and-gold.gif
Please keep going!

my current community coins 3148.
http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-fire-breathing-dragon-running-smoking-animated-gif.gif (http://youtu.be/h8c4KNZ1Sb4)
See!I am still running. Just try to catch/touch me
and see what super power you get to keep going!
ha ha ha....

Happy gaming! to you all ^^

LemonadeMouth173
03-23-14, 07:46 AM
When some1 tells me- U cant do this or that- i usually go ahead only to prove myself the opposite. Its pretty simple to set urself a negative mood . The worst thing is when this tends to become a life style or a way of thinking. In some cultures theres a beautiful quote-Faith precedes the miracle-. A positive attitude doesnt hurt any1. And ... I rlly like that Sphinx, ppl!!!:)
Gee, u have a natural talent for animation and cheering ppl! Thx for a good time!( for dragonangel)

jptheripper
03-23-14, 08:00 AM
Awesome. Still going here too

Sylvrthrne
03-23-14, 08:01 AM
Currently at 2,564 and planting/ breeding/ questing/ battling (not always so successfully on the last) like crazy ;)

The only certainty we have is that if we don't try, we won't achieve our goal. Given the choice between certain failure or possible success, I prefer to think positive, it's far more fun that way! :)

cquinn32
03-23-14, 08:55 AM
Currently have over 3500 coins thanks to Titan fails trying for lacewing lol. Keep it up everyone!!!

Marmalademuffin
03-23-14, 09:32 AM
I got Cleopatra but I think the sphinx is the nicest dragon of all the Egyptian ones. I have a long evolution that will come off tonight and that will help some. In the meantime planting food and breeding. Just got 18 hours. I hope it is Lacewing and not familiar. Hope we reach our goal!!

rene2222
03-23-14, 09:42 AM
Hopefully all of us would be able to get the Sphinx. I am still doing breeding, harvesting, and battling.

sun8storm
03-23-14, 10:13 AM
it would be wonderful if we could get sphinx... doing my little share 'til the end (2289 and counting) :)

nia69
03-23-14, 10:19 AM
Hi dear, please help, I saw the unlocked hidden oassis and palm tree but I don't know where to find the hidden oassis to place my dragons?

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 10:24 AM
Hi dear, please help, I saw the unlocked hidden oassis and palm tree but I don't know where to find the hidden oassis to place my dragons?

It should be in your storage

Anastisha13
03-23-14, 11:08 AM
My total 1,925 coins and counting! Still planting, breeding and battling. In battles I am stuck on Valkarie. I Just cannot get past him! Any suggestions would be appreciated! I have enjoyed the community spirit of this event. I just hope that we get it again.
I think TL have miscalculated in their targets but all we can do is try together!

TL take note, There will be a LOT of VERY DISSAPOINTED PLAYERS, if we do not get to the final prize!

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 11:17 AM
My total 1,925 coins and counting! Still planting, breeding and battling. In battles I am stuck on Valkarie. I Just cannot get past him! Any suggestions would be appreciated! I have enjoyed the community spirit of this event. I just hope that we get it again.
I think TL have miscalculated in their targets but all we can do is try together!

TL take note, There will be a LOT of VERY DISSAPOINTED PLAYERS, if we do not get to the final prize!

Yep. . Very disappointed!! As well as diamond and passion I've found pink is good against Valkyrie ... Virtue and kitsune

Anastisha13
03-23-14, 11:25 AM
Yep. . Very disappointed!! As well as diamond and passion I've found pink is good against Valkyrie ... Virtue and kitsune

Thanks midnightmeerkat. I will try Pink! I Lost with Diamond x2, Other Champions, plus numerous others 😔

hugpete
03-23-14, 11:28 AM
Thanks. :/

hugpete
03-23-14, 11:30 AM
Congrats, hugpete! So sorry about equinox.

This is where the "thanks" was meant to go. :)

jim23cash
03-23-14, 11:45 AM

It should be in your storage

Make sure you are looking under "ALL" in storage. It's not under any of the other categories. I had a little trouble finding it myself! (;

Kami365
03-23-14, 12:21 PM
I have 2572 coins so far.

DarkAther
03-23-14, 12:28 PM
I have 2,325 coins. :)

athena238
03-23-14, 12:34 PM
I have 2725 coins.

awsumum
03-23-14, 01:07 PM
I'm trying really hard to help for sphinx

Personal total- 4,106

Community - 195,414,445

I'm sure we can make it :)

aegontheconqueror
03-23-14, 01:11 PM
I'm not giving up either... I've got 1947 for my personal total, with some 20 hour food coins coming my way and a 27 hour cleopatra dragon due to hatch tomorrow morning... I'll probably break 2000 easily, which I think is a decent contribution.

I'm also thinking that a lot of more casual players are going to get to the 750 mark at the very end. My fiancee, who doesn't play nearly as much as I do, just got her mummy dragon and palm tree this morning (or maybe yesterday... she doesn't celebrate as loudly as I do...). So, maybe there are going to be a lot of other people in this situation, and that'll up our community total a lot?

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 01:15 PM
I have 2861 and 2749

Community total 195,436,249

45 hours left and we need 56.5 million

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 01:18 PM
I'm not giving up either... I've got 1947 for my personal total, with some 20 hour food coins coming my way and a 27 hour cleopatra dragon due to hatch tomorrow morning... I'll probably break 2000 easily, which I think is a decent contribution.

I'm also thinking that a lot of more casual players are going to get to the 750 mark at the very end. My fiancee, who doesn't play nearly as much as I do, just got her mummy dragon and palm tree this morning (or maybe yesterday... she doesn't celebrate as loudly as I do...). So, maybe there are going to be a lot of other people in this situation, and that'll up our community total a lot?

No it won't as everyone's coins are already counted in the community total even if they are under 750 - getting to 750 just makes you eligible for the community prizes.

Marmalademuffin
03-23-14, 01:22 PM
No it won't as everyone's coins are already counted in the community total even if they are under 750 - getting to 750 just makes you eligible for the community prizes.

I just got Cleopatra on the nest. I think if others like me are just getting her then it will tie up the nest for awhile and so no increase in points but tomorrow when they all hatch we should see a jump in coins. That is my hope anyway.

awsumum
03-23-14, 01:23 PM
Gosh I hope so! :)

I admit, I haven't been playing every hour, as I have a massive yard that needed cleaning (4 1/2 hours to mow it), and 2 kids AND it was the weekend, but when I did get on I played hard! I battled in arena 3 or 4 times to make up for not getting on every hour, I sped up a few eggs, and sped crops.

Please TL, extend time just a little? Or double some coin rewards? It would be such a shame to miss out on sphinx by some tiny, piddly amount when DS players have worked really hard ( and I have to say) REALLY well together to reach the last goal :)

FigmentValley
03-23-14, 01:40 PM
2457 coins here. I'm pumping away, but it really doesn't look promising.....

cosmoqueen
03-23-14, 01:47 PM
I have 1896 and 1812 got my 2 cleopatra dragons on each device and also a 12 Dino dragon on nest, with 6-20 hour food coins for contribution on each device. I'm also doing my best in the quest and arena. I hope we really make it since we are working hard.

awsumum
03-23-14, 01:49 PM
2457 coins here. I'm pumping away, but it really doesn't look promising.....

Yeah, I was hoping it was just my negative "I-hate-Monday-morning-especially-before-a-coffee" attitude but we have a day (OH MY GOD, WE ONLY HAVE A DAY LEFT) to pull a miracle from somewhere!

stanley1
03-23-14, 01:49 PM
I hope we can get the sphinx dragon we have 1 day and 20 hours and 45 minutes left. I have 1589 coins I have been going 20 for hour food and doing the special quest to get for coins every day. At first it seem like we are making good progress but now it seems like everybody's just not playing as much as they where or is that me. it just seems like the coin count is not going up fast as it was a few days ago

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 01:51 PM
Everybody remember do not plant scaly pears on the last day...... We want crops harvested before the timer expires not after!!

MajicHearts
03-23-14, 02:00 PM
I was thinking (watch out for smoke-lol) that this Egyptian Extravaganza will end just in time for another tournament....?

awsumum
03-23-14, 02:06 PM
Yeah, just our luck! :)

stanley1
03-23-14, 02:06 PM
So we should plant the one hour crops instead on the last day

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 02:09 PM
So we should plant the one hour crops instead on the last day

Either 5 or 8 during the day, (8 hour overnight) and then close to timer expiry 1 hour crops

I suggest Before planting crops look at the timer and be aware of when the crop will expire and make sure you will you be awake/around to harvest it and replant another crop.

belbar22
03-23-14, 02:15 PM
My current total is 7467 combined for all my devices. Unfortunately I am going to be at work and will only be able to play on my phone tomorrow although I have planted 20 hour crops on the other devices.

Got my fingers and toes crossed.

ramothsflight
03-23-14, 02:16 PM
Not sure if this is happening to everyone, but we are getting one coin per battle win now. It rolled back to one coin, sometime earlier today --- for us.

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 02:17 PM
My current total is 7467 combined for all my devices. Unfortunately I am going to be at work and will only be able to play on my phone tomorrow although I have planted 20 hour crops on the other devices.

Got my fingers and toes crossed.
You can log on to the other accounts from your phone. :). Sign in through restaurant story.

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 02:18 PM
Not sure if this is happening to everyone, but we are getting one coin per battle win now. It rolled back to one coin, sometime earlier today --- for us.

Yes, they were only giving 2 when the mini tournament was on.

jptheripper
03-23-14, 02:18 PM
1 day 20 hours in my timer, and we finish half of sphinx in last two days. We can do it if we push! Faithrestored

belbar22
03-23-14, 02:21 PM
You can log on to the other accounts from your phone. :). Sign in through restaurant story.

Genius. I completely forgot. I will if I get time. I am interviewing all day with very limited breaks. BUT where there is a will there is a way and there is definitely a will :)

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 02:22 PM
1 day 20 hours in my timer, and we finish half of sphinx in last two days. We can do it if we push! Faithrestored

I have some gold which I will use on the last day.... Hoping others will as well :)

awsumum
03-23-14, 02:23 PM
I have some gold which I will use on the last day.... Hoping others will as well :)

Lol! I've been using gold the whole way through, but I have a bunch I'll use on last day :)

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 02:24 PM
Genius. I completely forgot. I will if I get time. I am interviewing all day with very limited breaks. BUT where there is a will there is a way and there is definitely a will :)

You would just need to do it once probably (maybe twice if you want to get the quest coins) ..... Plant 5 or 8 hour crops at the same time on all the devices

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 02:25 PM
Lol! I've been using gold the whole way through, but I have a bunch I'll use on last day :)

Yes me too.... Not as much as you but I have been speeding some of my breedings/tournaments etc. but have saved some for the last day

dubbleyooteeyef
03-23-14, 02:29 PM
Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

Hours since last check

Added since last check

per hour

awsumum
03-23-14, 02:33 PM
Oh dear :( we seem to be getting half of what we need per hour, need to step up the pace a bit!

stanley1
03-23-14, 02:54 PM
I have used gold too but I have none left to use on the last day :( sorry but I used it all already

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 02:58 PM
I have used gold too but I have none left to use on the last day :( sorry but I used it all already

That's ok :). TL and we thank you for your contribution, lol

fairyfrenzy87
03-23-14, 03:04 PM
Not sure if this has been answered, but can we have more than one Hidden Oasis habitat and pyramid? If so, how?

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 03:07 PM
Speeding up returns

1 gold per 1 Egyptian coin. personal goals and questing
2 gold per 1 Egyptian coin. Speed breeding and harvesting
4 gold per 1 Egyptian coin. Arena

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 03:09 PM
Not sure if this has been answered, but can we have more than one Hidden Oasis habitat and pyramid? If so, how?

There was only ever intended to be 1 of everything, you may notice some people have extras - they got them from a bug which was fixed very quickly.... All I got was 1 extra pyramid

stanley1
03-23-14, 03:45 PM
I got 4 pyramid wow aren't I lucky lol

FigmentValley
03-23-14, 03:46 PM
Not sure why you would want an extra pyramid.... They just take up room. Three, though....

;)

A friend got 5.....

stanley1
03-23-14, 03:49 PM
I didn't know there was a bug I thought everybody got 4 it looks cool around the hidden oasis Habitat

ProjectDragon
03-23-14, 04:09 PM
5 pyramids is nothing, I have a neighbor who has 19! I counted several times, I just couldn't believe it, lol! Way to capitalize a glitch!

stanley1
03-23-14, 04:11 PM
53114340 coins to go come on we can make it

stanley1
03-23-14, 04:13 PM
19 that took up a lot of space on his Island

awsumum
03-23-14, 04:17 PM
53114340 coins to go come on we can make it

Don't give up now! :)

ProjectDragon
03-23-14, 04:19 PM
19 that took up a lot of space on his Island

Yes, he split them up all over his island, using them in place of flowers and other decorations between habitats.

stanley1
03-23-14, 04:37 PM
4 more coins I just got done with the special event

Sparkly888
03-23-14, 04:49 PM
I had 3 pyramids that I had to put back in storage because I needed the room for another habitat.
Extra Oasis habitats though would have been cool.

stanley1
03-23-14, 04:51 PM
Yeah I would love to have a couple extra hidden oasis habitats

stanley1
03-23-14, 05:28 PM
52580835 left to go

awsumum
03-23-14, 05:56 PM
Over 2 million now! Keep going guys, we can do it :)

chalupa2030
03-23-14, 06:00 PM
We can do it!!

lorentw
03-23-14, 06:21 PM
I have 1836 on 2 nd account and 2410 on main for a total of 4246. Doing all I can

awsumum
03-23-14, 07:40 PM
Under 50 million to go! I'm getting more and more hopeful that we will make it :)

4,372 personal total

202,424,560 community

Edit: 202,430,197

jptheripper
03-23-14, 07:52 PM

nilni
03-23-14, 08:07 PM

stanley1
03-23-14, 08:21 PM
493,027,89 left to go

stanley1
03-23-14, 08:58 PM
Come on we can do it we can get the last Dragon

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 10:03 PM
Come on we can do it we can get the last Dragon

I'm with you .... We can do it rah.. Rah... RAH!!!

I will be speeding my quests as that will get more coins per gold spent

midnightmeerkat
03-23-14, 10:05 PM
3 minutes till I harvest my diamond dates and plant more

DeQ757
03-23-14, 10:20 PM
AhHa looks as if we're getting over the earlier case of Giveupitis.

Let's see. I have over 2,600 Egyptian Coins in the kitty. There are two Water dragons and one Coral dragon on nests due in the morning (CTZ for me). Not sure what is being bred; it's 16-hours and will go to a nest in the AM, too. Then there's what ever may breed up trying for the elusive Diamond dragon. If I am fortunate to breed Diamond, bet on my using Gold to get a hatchling LoL!

Ok, I may be an old lady but this is making me as excited as a school-girl. It's encouraging knowing human beings still have the ability to work together toward a reward!

awsumum
03-23-14, 10:34 PM
Personal 4,509

Community 203,501,958

48,498,042 to go!

Almost there, everyone! Keep going, the sphinx will be ours *bwahahaha*

DarkAther
03-23-14, 11:31 PM
I have 2,449 now.

chalupa2030
03-23-14, 11:40 PM
We are so close!!

jim23cash
03-23-14, 11:49 PM
My total 3690
Community Total 204,035,606
I've been spending gold all along, because I've been speed breeding. But I also have some saved for the last minute! (;

awsumum
03-23-14, 11:54 PM
My total 3690
Community Total 204,035,606
I've been spending gold all along, because I've been speed breeding. But I also have some saved for the last minute! (;

Me too! Plus I had back-to-back gold sales, so I'm breeding island on purpose (I never thought I'd EVER say that! O.o) and speeding those, doing arena every hour, planting half scalypears and half diamondates, and questing like crazy.

Got my sights (and probably everyone else's) set on getting sphinx and am determined to help everyone get it! :)

buttabdullah99
03-24-14, 12:21 AM
My total is 1340 I think we r getting close
Btw I am having 1 neighbour she is on lvl 144 and having 3 nest I visited her yesterday and saw her 3 nest r empty then I suggest her to buy water,light,air don't let her nest empty and told her to come on formus also ;):);)

awsumum
03-24-14, 12:48 AM
Where's dubbleyooteeyef to break down the numbers? :)

Lol, I check every minute (or so, depends on how impatient i am!) so I'm not much good to anyone, but the numbers go up by 6,000-7,000 each time, only problem is, that darn green line doesn't seem to be budging very much at all :(

jim23cash
03-24-14, 01:04 AM
Me too! Plus I had back-to-back gold sales, so I'm breeding island on purpose (I never thought I'd EVER say that! O.o) and speeding those, doing arena every hour, planting half scalypears and half diamondates, and questing like crazy.

Got my sights (and probably everyone else's) set on getting sphinx and am determined to help everyone get it! :)

I haven't needed to try for Islands, I'm trying for Horoscopes, and all I'm getting is Leo (21 hrs) Magic (20 hrs) and Carnival (20 Hrs)! I'm so sick of magics!
I just got my husbands phone (hee hee) and got his account to 750 (yay) so he's in for the prizes, then up over 800 so I can get him to 900 by the end for the pyramid. (;

awsumum
03-24-14, 01:20 AM
I haven't needed to try for Islands, I'm trying for Horoscopes, and all I'm getting is Leo (21 hrs) Magic (20 hrs) and Carnival (20 Hrs)! I'm so sick of magics!
I just got my husbands phone (hee hee) and got his account to 750 (yay) so he's in for the prizes, then up over 800 so I can get him to 900 by the end for the pyramid. (;

Oh, well done! :) will he mind? Thankyou for the help!

Anasarra
03-24-14, 02:29 AM
Hi Everyone, I feel like I know so many of you! I follow the forums quite regularly - new dragons, battle tournaments and now, this World Event! (I just don't post much...) there may be others like me who follow along quietly, a bit shy to write. I have 3282 coins to contribute so far ... 3 nests going, working the farms, speeding with gold, battling and questing...

Pages back, I like what ToshiNiMiya gave us, a Japanese saying, "Gambaru Shika Nai" for when 'things get tight' roughly meaning "There isn't anything (to do) but try (hardest/your best) and a few pages later, LemonadeMouth shared a beautiful thought as well, "Faith precedes the miracle"

(I hope and pray I quoted you both accurately - I don't know how to copy and paste here!)

From the east coast, USA my timer says 1 day and 8 hours - I believe we will make it!

sun8storm
03-24-14, 02:31 AM
Me too! Plus I had back-to-back gold sales,

oooh, I'm jealous,lol.... I only had the black friday gold sale EVER ... oh well, guess my account is in the no-gold-sale-no-diamond-dragon drawer ... :)

Anasarra
03-24-14, 02:32 AM
ToshiNoMiya!

awsumum
03-24-14, 02:36 AM

So close! :)

jim23cash
03-24-14, 02:38 AM
Oh, well done! :) will he mind? Thankyou for the help!

No, he won't mind. I just got him to play so he could send me gold. He's still less than level 30, but I think I've leveled him up quite a few levels. He won't recognize his Island! (;

awsumum
03-24-14, 02:40 AM
oooh, I'm jealous,lol.... I only had the black friday gold sale EVER ... oh well, guess my account is in the no-gold-sale-no-diamond-dragon drawer ... :)

I was so surprised! I'm in Australia and had a sale finish on Sunday, then another one start today (Monday morning) but definitely not complaining! I took full advantage as I'm speeding at the mo (for obvious reasons!) :)

jim23cash
03-24-14, 02:47 AM
Hi Everyone, I feel like I know so many of you! I follow the forums quite regularly - new dragons, battle tournaments and now, this World Event! (I just don't post much...) there may be others like me who follow along quietly, a bit shy to write. I have 3282 coins to contribute so far ... 3 nests going, working the farms, speeding with gold, battling and questing...

Pages back, I like what ToshiNiMiya gave us, a Japanese saying, "Gambaru Shika Nai" for when 'things get tight' roughly meaning "There isn't anything (to do) but try (hardest/your best) and a few pages later, LemonadeMouth shared a beautiful thought as well, "Faith precedes the miracle"

(I hope and pray I quoted you both accurately - I don't know how to copy and paste here!)

From the east coast, USA my timer says 1 day and 8 hours - I believe we will make it!

Hi Anasarra! That's a great total, thanks for posting! I watched a while before I posted for the first time too! But it's pretty friendly here! Lots of great folks & support.
I'm remaining positive, I've been intent on us reaching the prize from the beginning...& I won't give up until the end!
My total 3718
Community total 205,073,641.
Keep it going folks! (; We CAN do it!

Sumercarefree
03-24-14, 03:08 AM
My Total is only 2231. Will increase soon as Harvest time is almost up.

[TL, we need extra time to Finish

Anastisha13
03-24-14, 03:43 AM
Good Morning everyone. My total 2,008. I have two nests going, one x 12hrs and one x 10 hrs and 26 hrs breeding, Outpost due again in 2 hrs and (120 coins from planting due in 9 hrs) hopefully I will be lucky and get coins from further battles and more eggs will be going on the nest in about 10hrs. It's getting close now! Good Luck to everyone! Keep up the good work :-)

sun8storm
03-24-14, 04:05 AM
I was so surprised! I'm in Australia and had a sale finish on Sunday, then another one start today (Monday morning) but definitely not complaining! I took full advantage as I'm speeding at the mo (for obvious reasons!) :)

yay for every gold sale helping to catch that elusive sphinx, lol...

Anastisha13
03-24-14, 04:23 AM
yay for every gold sale helping to catch that elusive sphinx, lol...

That is TL are making sure the players spend gold, to make up for their ERROR in calculation! They are crafty! :-)

dragonangel05
03-24-14, 04:52 AM
Keep going ! Yeah!

http://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickey_wizard.gifhttp://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickey_wizard.gifhttp://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickey_wizard.gifhttp://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickey_wizard.gifhttp://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickey_wizard.gifhttp://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickey_wizard.gif

http://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickeyminniedancing1.gifhttp://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickeyminniedancing1.gifhttp://www.myflorida.org.uk/images/Disney/mickeyminniedancing1.gif

This time for our Sphinx !

http://youtu.be/7CACvacYp1k

kooky panda
03-24-14, 05:00 AM
Yeah!! We are getting close!!
3250 personal

community-20,149,306!!

dubbleyooteeyef
03-24-14, 05:31 AM
Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

Hours since last check

Added since last check

per hour

cymoril69
03-24-14, 06:00 AM
Has anyone calculated in approx individual amount that folks should each accumulate in order to meet the sphinx? I just hope people didn't reach their personal goals and then stop collecting. I'm still going hardcore!! :)

jim23cash
03-24-14, 06:13 AM
206,772,585Community total
3730 Personal total
Well, I'm off to sleep while the rest of the country is waking up! (;
I sent off a quest, planted scaleypears and have all my nests full for later today.
I'm in it to the end, so I'll be back before we are finished. Go get 'um Everyone!
We need our Sphinx, it's just waiting for us! Good Luck Gathering! (;

Btw, I just watched it jump 37 Thousand in one leap, People are waking up & getting to work!

MakJulos
03-24-14, 06:24 AM
Has anyone calculated in approx individual amount that folks should each accumulate in order to meet the sphinx? I just hope people didn't reach their personal goals and then stop collecting. I'm still going hardcore!! :)

That's a scary thought..an amount every player should reach, or else they won't have filled their share of total, not done their part....brrr....luckily noone in this nice community would demand other players to play game this or that way, seen it elsewhere though, yuk.... As for reaching personal goal n then quit, i doubt many do that when there are more rewards to gain...well, i hope so anyway.

Edit: Just noticed... Fashion designer, me? No model would even go near a catwalk in clothes i had designed lol...why such a title?

jim23cash
03-24-14, 06:40 AM
Edit: Just noticed... Fashion designer, me? No model would even go near a catwalk in clothes i had designed lol...why such a title?
Lol. I think it's based on how many posts you've made. (; nite!

debhutchinson
03-24-14, 07:05 AM
I have earned 3,768 coins by Battling, Questing, Farming & Breeding. Also took this opportunity to re-activate my Diamond Temple and shore up my Diamond hybrids for battling. So far I managed a 2nd and 3rd Infinity, 2nd Unicorn, 2nd Mercury, 3rd Crusader and 2nd Quetzal. I already had a 2nd Gold. So that leaves my Prism, Angel & Dark Angel backups for another time. My nests are stacked!!

Good Luck to everyone. Let's keep those points coming in. :) :) :)

__________________________________________________ ______________

I am not accepting new neighbours at this time.
Thanks, Deb

DeQ757
03-24-14, 07:58 AM
That's a scary thought..an amount every player should reach, or else they won't have filled their share of total, not done their part....brrr....luckily noone in this nice community would demand other players to play game this or that way, seen it elsewhere though, yuk.... As for reaching personal goal n then quit, i doubt many do that when there are more rewards to gain...well, i hope so anyway.

That's the most refreshing thing with this "World Event", the comraderie and encouragement... the cheering on of each success and support of any perceived "set back".

TeeHee, I was wondering the same about some of the Forum titles. Saw one was Rhino Keeper or something. Too cute!

Sparkly888
03-24-14, 08:02 AM
That's the most refreshing thing with this "World Event", the comraderie and encouragement... the cheering on of each success and support of any perceived "set back".
Agreed! One huge global community! It's inspiring.

debhutchinson
03-24-14, 09:02 AM
Now at 4,839 and 208,166,042 and 1 day, 1 hour, and 32 minutes left to go!!

Have rounded out my back-up Diamonds and have 8 Infinities for future battling. What an awesome event and incrediable teamwork. Better get back to Battling, Questing and Farming. Good Luck everyone!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Oops: Still need back-up Prism & Helios.

Backf1ipper
03-24-14, 09:38 AM
With a little more than 24 hrs to go and about 43M to get, I'm doubting if we will make this.

TL should consider extending the event by another couple of days.

pribakes
03-24-14, 09:45 AM
PLEASE TL give us more time !!!

Im doing the best I can with 3 accounts, but Im not sure we can make it in time :( Hope we keep going till the end and finally get sphinx dragon, PLEASE TL everyone is trying, give us at least two more days ;) good luck to we All !

debhutchinson
03-24-14, 10:17 AM
PLEASE TL give us more time !!!

I'm doing the best I can with 3 accounts, but Im not sure we can make it in time :( Hope we keep going till the end and finally get sphinx dragon, PLEASE TL everyone is trying, give us at least two more days ;) good luck to we All !

Please give us more time TL. Many of us were still on Valentine version of Dragon Story and did not find out about the event until 2nd or 3rd day. :confused:

fabulus12
03-24-14, 10:22 AM
TL please give us at least another day to make up for the day we lost during the Mummy restarts.
I did appreciate the gold you gave to make up for the issue, but that's long gone speeding things up.

BTW love the community, the way we are pulling together. We can do it, 1 day left.
Thanks everybody.

katbtodd
03-24-14, 10:30 AM
Thinking we all have to work hard to get the last dragon,,, they can't quiet,,,, I got my cleopatra 3 days ago and still working like I didn't,,,,

ciarjen
03-24-14, 10:32 AM
Please give us more time TL. Many of us were still on Valentine version of Dragon Story and did not find out about the event until 2nd or 3rd day. :confused:

The opportunity was missed for everyone to have the full 14 days on the timer for the event.

Those who were playing on the standard version got an icon on the right notifying them of the event but those playing on Valentine's version (many - because we had no notification to switch) got no icon.

This could have easily been solved with an icon appearing in the V version too, to notify that we needed to download the other app. Or, at the very least, some communication from TL on the forum.

This community event has been the best yet on Dragon Story. :).....

DarkAther
03-24-14, 10:38 AM
I'm still working too. Please, may we have more time to complete this? I missed a whole day at the start also because I was on Valentines version also. Pretty please with Sugar on top!!! :)

MakJulos
03-24-14, 10:38 AM
With a little more than 24 hrs to go and about 43M to get, I'm doubting if we will make this.

Well, maybe it doesn't look too good, but who knows what happens, it's not over until it's over! I doubt TL will extend time - maybe we're not supposed to go all the way...or rather, maybe goal is set very high just to test us - i am not one bit worried that those who really want Sphinx won't get it, it's not like TL will put brand new dragon in trashcan because they had set event goal too high. But yes, it would be nice getting it from the ongoing event ofc! However, i still think that it can be good failing...hmm if it ever can be a good thing failing i dunno...but i mean, if they manage to push community real far, make a bunch of the extra dedicated players spend their gold for community, and thanks to their effort we win the event - then they know that maybe they could've set the goal a tiny bit higher even, because a lot of players will go "all in", so next time.... Well maybe not, i dunno... But anyway, i do agree that they should give us more time - loyal players working this hard doesn't deserve to stumble just before finish line!

dalexxx
03-24-14, 10:39 AM
2770 for me... Were way off ::/

Push push push

kooky panda
03-24-14, 10:43 AM
I have asked about a small extension, but of course no promises! It would be very sad to just miss it by a few coins, after all the hard work players are putting into this adventure.

But do not depend on this.. keep going everyone! Gotta go.. farms are ready!

debhutchinson
03-24-14, 10:47 AM
Does anybody know how many DS players (and DS iOS players) there are?

MakJulos
03-24-14, 10:57 AM
Lol. I think it's based on how many posts you've made. (; nite!

Mmm sounds likely, still odd title for me imo...but, could been worse, could've been...Gourmet Chef, which would be even weirder since i've just managed to destroy instant Mac n Cheese....i should get a prize!

ciarjen
03-24-14, 11:11 AM
I have asked about a small extension, but of course no promises! It would be very sad to just miss it by a few coins, after all the hard work players are putting into this adventure.

But do not depend on this.. keep going everyone! Gotta go.. farms are ready!

Thanks Kooky.....in the meantime we will just keep on with it. :)

ThunderRemix8
03-24-14, 11:16 AM
Coin count 2080. i stopped speeding up my eggs with gold, but otherwise? Still planting, breeding, questing, and battling like normal (for the past 2 weeks at least). Please for the love of whatever, don't put the Sphinx in a treasure chest!

LemonadeMouth173
03-24-14, 11:26 AM
Its not over till the fat lady sings! And ive locked her up, ha! Speeding, breeding etc and good luck !!!

midnightmeerkat
03-24-14, 11:36 AM

One day would probably do it.

sheardear
03-24-14, 11:38 AM
I love the way we are all pulling together and supporting each other, I think it's so important in a social game. Thanks to everyone still trying like crazy to pull this off. I'm still questing, battling, harvesting, hatching and will do til the very end. lets try and stay positive we're nearly there.

Sparkly888
03-24-14, 11:45 AM
3055 total
But managed to breed Valentine. Yay! After 7 consecutive Love fails. Lol

granzen4
03-24-14, 11:48 AM
Thank you Kooky. I have 3394 and still planting, questing, hatching and battling to the end.

gryphone
03-24-14, 11:54 AM
Doing my best, breeding, hatching, planting, just planted my last scalypears, hoping we can do it

jus7_me89
03-24-14, 12:00 PM
i have 2547 coins at this moment ( still waiting for 2 winter dragons and 5 hour crops ). my air dragon is also sent every 4 hours to the quest. i battle in the arena every hour ( i have 53 VM ) so i am doing my best. i don't think we will get the Sphinx dragon even if we try as hard as we can. but i won't give up. maybe TL will reward us with it because we did such an awesome job . it won't be fair if they will make it breed-able. ( or at least make it only after we get it for free ).

jim23cash
03-24-14, 12:05 PM
The counter just made another big jump!
Community total 211,553,605
Personal total 3734 (& whatever more I can get today)
Husbands total 893 (+ 159 in food, harvest & hatches...maybe more)
It's still possible, but it's gonna take a whole lotta work (& probably gold) to get there. It would be great if TL gives us some assistance, but we have to keep working like it's not gonna happen, unless we know something's gonna change. I'll be at it until the end. (; Go Team!

THANKS KOOKY!! (;

katbtodd
03-24-14, 12:11 PM
Yes go team... I learned along time ago,,there is not I in team,,, we got to work at it together,,,to make it happen

katbtodd
03-24-14, 12:15 PM
Help me ,,any one I can't defeat prism... To get,the coin.... I been on her since last night... Any body have any ideas

jim23cash
03-24-14, 12:24 PM
Help me ,,any one I can't defeat prism... To get,the coin.... I been on her since last night... Any body have any ideas

Mercury & Quetzal have highest chances, then other diamonds. If you want to attack the stone part, try Blue/Green rares.
Mermaid, Atlantis, Aurora maybe Double Rainbow or Cyber?
Good Luck!

jptheripper
03-24-14, 12:42 PM
Running out of time to plant scaly pears.

debhutchinson
03-24-14, 12:50 PM

I beat Prism with Epic Quetzal (mb).

midnightmeerkat
03-24-14, 12:55 PM
Running out of time to plant scaly pears.

Yes, good point!!

Also I've found that the best ways to speed up are buying coins directly for the personal goals and speeding up the quest.... You get 1 Egyptian coin for 1 gold

misteedance
03-24-14, 12:56 PM
Still breeding, planting, questing and battling on all my accounts. I have almost 10,000 combined personal total. Not giving up. Thanks everyone for keeping this going.

Correction personal total is at 12,572

katbtodd
03-24-14, 01:01 PM
Mercury & Quetzal have highest chances, then other diamonds. If you want to attack the stone part, try Blue/Green rares.
Mermaid, Atlantis, Aurora maybe Double Rainbow or Cyber?
Good Luck!

Thanks ,,, I tried some of them but will keep trying

midnightmeerkat
03-24-14, 01:06 PM
Community total 212 million - 40 million to go

I have 3,047 and 3,137

jim23cash
03-24-14, 01:07 PM
Thanks ,,, I tried some of them but will keep trying

Sometimes you get one that just won't quit! You can try to shut phone off and restart, sometimes that "resets" things.
Good Luck!

katbtodd
03-24-14, 01:16 PM
I beat Prism with Epic Quetzal (mb).

Thanks ,,, I did it... One more coin....

midnightmeerkat
03-24-14, 01:17 PM
Thanks ,,, I did it... One more coin....

YAY..... good job!!

dragonangel05
03-24-14, 01:19 PM

katbtodd
03-24-14, 01:21 PM
We can do this,,,, yes we can

Anastisha13
03-24-14, 01:44 PM
I just added 132 coins to the pot! My total now =2,152.
Keep your fingers crossed everyone and pray for a miracle! Less than 21 hours left and we need 39,699,789 coins. TEAMLAVA PLEASE HELP US!

awsumum
03-24-14, 02:02 PM
212,445,554 community

5,001 personal

20 odd hours to go

Edit : 212,600,650 community total, we can do it!

fabulus12
03-24-14, 02:20 PM
Help, I've been battling Paladin all day, can't beat him, any suggestions? My Diamond is lvl 9 lost. Blk knt lost.

dubbleyooteeyef
03-24-14, 02:41 PM
Hours remaining

Coins left to get

Coins per hour required

Hours since last check

Added since last check

per hour since last check

We need about 2 extra days

My forecasts have had us at 228 Million for a long time now, we may burst to 235, but 252 I think something needs to change

TL should extend by 2 days or throw 25 million in the pot (hint hint)

dragonangel05
03-24-14, 02:42 PM