PDA

View Full Version : Need help on old account

bzoo19
03-11-14, 04:07 AM
Guys I need help plz... I've just upgrade software from iOS 4 to iOS 7.. Then I install DS but I can't find my old account.. It's new account. I want my old account back plzz... Now I'm on level 127 :( I do not want begin from level 1 >.<"

kooky panda
03-11-14, 05:16 AM
You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can recover your games.

If you have a password for your storm ID, you can recover your storm ID and games by using the

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

bzoo19
03-11-14, 05:56 AM
Thank you kooky panda :) I have sent an email to TL. I'm still waiting for the reply. Sorry I still don't understand about login in 2 accounts. Does it mean that I have to create new account on this device? I have made it but I can't find out the account setting. Sorry I ask about this. It's confusing me.

kooky panda
03-11-14, 07:37 AM
Thank you kooky panda :) I have sent an email to TL. I'm still waiting for the reply. Sorry I still don't understand about login in 2 accounts. Does it mean that I have to create new account on this device? I have made it but I can't find out the account setting. Sorry I ask about this. It's confusing me.
If you have a password set up for your storm ID: (if you storm ID is bzoo19, then your password is the same as the password you use to log into the forum)

On the logon link I gave you go to post 1. There is a list of games that IOS players can use that have the login feature. If you are not playing any of those games, go to the app store and download one. (like restaurant story).
Follow the instructions on this same post of how to login into your account. You will put in you old storm ID and password, you will get a screen to override, hit proceed.
Then close out your games (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)) (or restart your device) .
When you open your games, you should see your old games .

bzoo19
03-11-14, 09:30 AM
Thank you very much kooky panda :)
I followed your instructions to install restaurant story and I get my old account back :)

kooky panda
03-11-14, 01:23 PM
Thank you very much kooky panda :)
I followed your instructions to install restaurant story and I get my old account back :)
Yeah!! Glad you are back up and running!