PDA

View Full Version : Pop ups?

kikomi987
03-10-14, 01:49 PM
Everyday i get on the game restaurant story there are massive pop ups about old goals and it takes forever to click through them can i turn them off?

WrestlerHouse
03-10-14, 09:48 PM
They won't go away until those goals are complete or until they expire.

shanapiv
03-10-14, 10:24 PM
These are goal that have already expired right? Try hitting the back button until you exit the game and then restart. That works for some people, including me. When I log in to my baby account I get those pop ups nearly every time, must be some kind of glitch?

wladislaw34
03-10-14, 11:19 PM
Everyday i get on the game restaurant story there are massive pop ups about old goals and it takes forever to click through them can i turn them off?

I get then everytime i change account, so have to close the game to stop them

ProspectiveCounselor
03-11-14, 02:51 AM
Ya, I, too, just exit out of the game and restart it to get those to go away.

bobbyrae
03-11-14, 10:10 AM
They won't go away until those goals are complete or until they expire.

This is something that affects android players only. They are goals that have expired and have probably been completed. These pop ups do not go away ever. For some players exiting out of the game and re opening it works. For others, like me, it doesn't, unfortunately. And it is an old problem which isn't likely to be fixed any time soon.

joanteles
03-12-14, 04:41 AM

this happens to me when i get really poor connection (3g). When i'm at home, using wifi, it never does.

So u have to check your connection, because this game needs a good one. Maybe yours isn't.

tresspassers
03-12-14, 08:15 AM
I have to exit the game and force close it on my Android to make this go away. Go to the screen where you can see all apps that are currently running and swipe across the game to make it close completely.

bobbyrae
03-12-14, 08:18 AM
this happens to me when i get really poor connection (3g). When i'm at home, using wifi, it never does.

So u have to check your connection, because this game needs a good one. Maybe yours isn't.
Has nothing to do with the connection.

SmokeyMtnGirl
03-16-14, 02:57 PM
I dont think you can. I quit playing for a long time because I was tired of the pop ups.

JCanary
03-17-14, 06:21 PM
I have had to goal for that I spy mystery game (whatever it is called) for months. I have actually completed the goal, but it just sort of stays there. I've come to the conclusion that it probably will not go away anytime soon.