PDA

View Full Version : ALL challenges in ALL team lava games pop up daily saying "ran out of time"

kerisa76
03-10-14, 01:22 PM
Every day in EVERY team lava game that I play it keeps having old quests pop up. I am talking every quest/challenge since I first started playing....every day. Not only is it annoying as all get out, I've also panicked and hit the buy now gem button for "expired " quests that I know I completed on time. I've also had to watch food or clothing expire in the background because of these very time consuming pop ups. There are NO breaks in between pop ups and if I make the mistake of leaving the game before it's finished its run down, it starts over the very next time I log on. I'm sick of the dang pop ups.....HELP!!!

nmishii
03-10-14, 01:41 PM
Try tapping the back button to exit out and then restart your game. It works for some people, myself included, but not others.

This has been an issue with a lot of Android players for a long time. TL will ask you to list the goals you encounter and send it into support@teamlava.com but I haven't heard of them fixing the issue for anyone.

If you accidentally lose gems for the expired tasks, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com. TL has suggested to do this in other threads. I believe they refund the gems.

bobbyrae
03-10-14, 01:45 PM
This has been an issue with a lot of Android players for a long time. TL will ask you to list the goals you encounter and send it into support@teamlava.com but I haven't heard of them fixing the issue for anyone.

I actually sat down and listed it for them once. :D Didn't even get a "thank you for spending the time to do our job for us, bobbyrae" out of them. I was so disappointed.

not

FrozenTurtle
03-11-14, 11:10 AM
Every day in EVERY team lava game that I play it keeps having old quests pop up. I am talking every quest/challenge since I first started playing....every day. Not only is it annoying as all get out, I've also panicked and hit the buy now gem button for "expired " quests that I know I completed on time. I've also had to watch food or clothing expire in the background because of these very time consuming pop ups. There are NO breaks in between pop ups and if I make the mistake of leaving the game before it's finished its run down, it starts over the very next time I log on. I'm sick of the dang pop ups.....HELP!!!

Sorry for your troubles! If any Gems were spent on an expired Goal that has already been completed, please email support@teamlava.com.

FrozenTurtle
03-13-14, 01:42 PM

Also, can you provide us with screen shots of the specific goals that you are encountering this issue on?

bobbyrae
03-13-14, 01:43 PM
Also, can you provide us with screen shots of the specific goals that you are encountering this issue on?

Here is a partial list for restaurant that I posted on another thread:

Well I tried this and doesn't work for me :( So I guess I'm not going to be playing it on my android. I play on a samsumg s3mini.
All that happens when I hit the back button and exit out of the game is that another pop up appears with a list of all the goals ever released then when i hit the "x" and close that out it looks like the pop ups are gone and then...they all just come back up where they left off.

Restaurant Remodel
A new Toy
Crackin Cornbread
A warm welcome

These are what I was able to catch this morning. There were more before the "restaurant remodel" goal, though. And you have to close each one out twice before they will go away.

nmishii
03-13-14, 02:29 PM

People have been complaining about the pop ups of old goals in many threads for over a year. TL asks for the goal names and/or screenshots. People have provided this information in forum posts, and I'm sure some have provided the information to Support. Each time the issue is raised, TL asks for goal names and/or screenshots like this is the first time they are seeing the problem, never any feedback on what has been done to date.

What is the status of this issue?
Why isn't it fixed after all this time?
Is it not getting the attention because it only happens on Android devices?
Will TL have the courtesy to respond to my post with meaningful answers?

FrozenTurtle
03-13-14, 02:51 PM
People have been complaining about the pop ups of old goals in many threads for over a year. TL asks for the goal names and/or screenshots. People have provided this information in forum posts, and I'm sure some have provided the information to Support. Each time the issue is raised, TL asks for goal names and/or screenshots like this is the first time they are seeing the problem, never any feedback on what has been done to date.

What is the status of this issue?
Why isn't it fixed after all this time?
Is it not getting the attention because it only happens on Android devices?
Will TL have the courtesy to respond to my post with meaningful answers?

The status of the issue is that it is not fixed. This hasn't been fixed after all this time because we have not been able to reproduce the issue. This is why we continually ask all of you for information. We're not ignoring the issue, we just haven't been able to fix it yet. Thanks for your understanding!

bobbyrae
03-14-14, 01:27 PM
The status of the issue is that it is not fixed. This hasn't been fixed after all this time because we have not been able to reproduce the issue. This is why we continually ask all of you for information. We're not ignoring the issue, we just haven't been able to fix it yet. Thanks for your understanding!

Perhaps if someone played on an android device they would be able to reproduce it?

And by "play" I mean really play. Every day.

I still don't understand it.