PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update 3-12-14

kooky panda
03-10-14, 11:41 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/e9620362696d7b5204007fcfea7ebdfc/tumblr_inline_n2amyoO89S1qm7yoc.png
Continue your lucky streak and cross your fingers for good eats! Attract new customers with your new Irish d?cor. Display the new Pot of Gold decoration in Restaurant Story (https://www.facebook.com/restaurantstory)!
Join in on the Irish festivities with these other new items:

Irish Terrier
Irish Band
Leprechaun House

Lucky Chest

1-
2-Irish Band
3-
4-

Gave box a chance and got 2 nd place Irish band. Not bad
http://i57.tinypic.com/2144nqs.jpg

Feeling reckless spent some gems, this lamp I like, the pot of gold is NOT worth 24 gems!!
Am willing to pay cold hard cash for that leprechaun house would fit in my place perfectly, but the box is just too risky....could spend a hundred dollars and still not get it! :(

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/smiley_face2/3_zps4a33a0d7.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/smiley_face2/4_zps3e17938e.jpg

ElaineCarrel
03-10-14, 01:09 PM
Now that we have a new challenge going it might b nice 2 get some more St Paddy's Day stuff 2 go w last year's items. However TL will probably give us more decor 2 go w the current challenge.
I'd also like 2 get more recipes. It was nice 2 get the Egg Salad Sandwich back since it hadn't mastered it. It makes me wonder what other recipes I never mastered that've been removed. So plz more recipes TL.

angelmama24
03-10-14, 02:45 PM
Some nice St. Paddy's day stuff would be nice, or spring-themed items. If it's more basketball decor, I think I'll barf. :p

IsisGarden
03-10-14, 03:10 PM
I am a basketball fan, so the basketball theme isn't bad. With that said, though, I would appreciate it if there was something fro St. Patrick's Day or Spring.

CuteTali
03-10-14, 03:24 PM
St. Pat's or spring updates hopefully this week.

shanapiv
03-10-14, 08:51 PM
No more basketball....just...nooooo

minidemon88
03-11-14, 11:22 AM
No more basketball....just...nooooo

I second this!

my607
03-11-14, 04:31 PM
No sports please. Spring and St. Patty decorations. Pretty tables and matching chairs. Nice wall decoration of some kind.

LalaSmooth
03-12-14, 09:48 AM
No more basketball stuff!! It was an awful update, please give us new St Patricks Day ovens

snlps
03-12-14, 10:35 AM
There a new st paddy theme box. Ugh!! No thanks.
Update Teaser
http://blog.teamlava.com/post/79307196754/new-content-for-march-11-14-2014

pipipooh1977
03-12-14, 10:54 AM
A STUPID box!!!! No thanks, NOT trying it! First we get stupid basketball goals...basketball sucks IMO. I loathe that sport....so I'm not using any of the decor. Just cooking recipes for the gems. Then we get a dumb St. Pat's Day box......

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS THE SPRING DECOR TL????? GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR!

igames4me
03-12-14, 11:03 AM
Gave box a chance and got 2 nd place Irish band. Not bad
http://i57.tinypic.com/2144nqs.jpg

minidemon88
03-12-14, 11:12 AM
@igames4me: Congrats on getting a 2nd prize! I think it looks decent and big. Better than getting any weird 4th prize item.

*sigh* Whenever there's a box only updates. It's like no update for me. Off to a corner to whine. :(

shanapiv
03-12-14, 11:35 AM
Wow...moving along, nothing to see here...

meme1098
03-12-14, 12:25 PM
So no new recipes or re-release of recipes or appliance? Ah gee.

bobbyrae
03-12-14, 12:30 PM
I would have wanted that little teddy bear too and that green table of goodies. But I really don't want those big first and second place items. Darn it. So i won't even bother to try the boxes.

Lol. They just can't please us all can they? ;)

my607
03-12-14, 01:46 PM
I'm saving my gems for another update. Update is boring.

ElaineCarrel
03-12-14, 02:02 PM
Y do they give us St Paddy's now and not as a challenge? Sorry TL no box here 4 me. I'll save my gems 4 something else.

Colocooks
03-12-14, 02:36 PM
Can we organize recipes by cooking time?

snlps
03-12-14, 02:47 PM
Can we organize recipes by cooking time?

That would be awesome!

AutumnHikari
03-12-14, 03:02 PM
Very disappointed in this update, because basically the only new St. Patrick's Day stuff we got this year is a box. Kind of lame. It's not one of my favourite holidays so I'm not like, crying, but for the people who do love it, they got pretty much nothing that doesn't cost gems.

If they don't give us lots of spring and Easter stuff, in both BS and RS....well then I'll be crying. Because they skimped out on us last year and I think pretty much everyone wants spring stuff.

AutumnHikari
03-12-14, 03:04 PM
WHERE IS THE SPRING DECOR TL????? GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR!

It's not even spring yet, we wouldn't get the spring stuff this early. It'll come soon.

nukesters2
03-12-14, 03:09 PM
Feeling reckless spent some gems, this lamp I like, the pot of gold is NOT worth 24 gems!!
Am willing to pay cold hard cash for that leprechaun house would fit in my place perfectly, but the box is just too risky....could spend a hundred dollars and still not get it! :(

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/smiley_face2/3_zps4a33a0d7.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/smiley_face2/4_zps3e17938e.jpg

WrestlerHouse
03-12-14, 03:26 PM
Too bad I'm not Irish lol.

bigbux3
03-12-14, 04:03 PM
Wow... what an update... -_-

I'm surprised TL posted something on their blog.

jim23cash
03-13-14, 06:30 AM
I am so disappointed! I bought some gold for boxes, hoping for some new decor. I bought 7 boxes, got five(5) Teddy Bears (generally 8 gems each) -3rd place prizes and two (2) Leprechauns holding welcome signs-4th place prizes!
I kept buying because I wanted something, anything besides more stupid teddy bears! I can't believe it gave me 5 of the same 3rd place prizes!! I would rather have ALL of the 4th place prizes than 5 of the same 3rd place prize. And then to add insult to injury I get the same dang 4th place prize twice! What a bummer! What a rip-off!
We should at least get one of all of the same level prizes before it starts repeating!
When []like this happens, it makes me a lot less likely to buy boxes again. Come on TL, make the box experience rewarding, not a huge disappointment!

jhehlah
03-13-14, 06:46 AM
that's really so bad...TL be fair

meme1098
03-13-14, 06:56 AM
That's exactly why I don't gamble on the boxes. With my luck all I'd get are 4th or 3rd place items not even worth 5 gems much less 24.

chokdii
03-13-14, 07:58 AM
@igames4me: Congrats on getting a 2nd prize! I think it looks decent and big. Better than getting any weird 4th prize item.

*sigh* Whenever there's a box only updates. It's like no update for me. Off to a corner to whine. :(

I agree. Me to :-( hated the basketball theme and was hoping for some new Saint Patricks day stuff and all we get is a box. I don't mind boxes p, TL need to make money but at least give us a couple coin items at the same time so the weeks update doesn't end up being a disappointment.

MagMags0408
03-13-14, 01:04 PM
I am so disappointed! I bought some gold for boxes, hoping for some new decor. I bought 7 boxes, got five(5) Teddy Bears (generally 8 gems each) -3rd place prizes and two (2) Leprechauns holding welcome signs-4th place prizes!
I kept buying because I wanted something, anything besides more stupid teddy bears! I can't believe it gave me 5 of the same 3rd place prizes!! I would rather have ALL of the 4th place prizes than 5 of the same 3rd place prize. And then to add insult to injury I get the same dang 4th place prize twice! What a bummer! What a rip-off!
We should at least get one of all of the same level prizes before it starts repeating!
When []like this happens, it makes me a lot less likely to buy boxes again. Come on TL, make the box experience rewarding, not a huge disappointment!

They will never make it more rewarding because then you probably wouldn't buy 7 boxes trying to get a different prize.

twospoons
03-13-14, 06:14 PM
i can't believe with 7 boxes you only got 2 items! i've bought boxes a bunch, and have never gotten duplicates of the lower-placed items until i had all of the choices. i really thought the game didn't do that. yikes. my sympathies!

jim23cash
03-13-14, 07:22 PM
They will never make it more rewarding because then you probably wouldn't buy 7 boxes trying to get a different prize.

Not true, I bought the gold specifically to buy boxes, since that was the only decor update available besides sports(yuck).
I would have still spent the gold, but I would have been a satisfied customer with multiple unique decorations instead of an irate customer who feels ripped-off. It's just pixels to them, no reason to give the cheapest or worst prize, or even multiples of same prize. In BS, I bought a similar amount of boxes, and got a nice selection of prizes, including a leprechaun piano, and no dupes! Very happy customer there.

JCanary
03-14-14, 07:18 PM
Ya... Any time I have bought a box I get the 4th place prize a d I have to try it again... Usually one more time... Never get anything good... Ahhh I want to give it another try.

freesiawoods
03-16-14, 01:19 AM
One try and I got the leprechaun greeter. Placed it next to my other leprachaun greeter which I bought for coins. Perhaps it will remind me not to try boxes given my rotten luck.

shanapiv
03-17-14, 06:02 PM
One try and I got the leprechaun greeter. Placed it next to my other leprachaun greeter which I bought for coins. Perhaps it will remind me not to try boxes given my rotten luck.

Ha! I got the same thing. Not worth 24 gems.

JCanary
03-17-14, 06:09 PM
Finally, after almost 2 years I got what I wanted, which wasn't even the grand prize, but the second prize...