PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Alliance War - opponent immediately starts with 1000+ points

donger2k
03-10-14, 11:33 AM
Hello,

I opened ticket #1264770 in hopes of resolving this issue, but the analyst (who apparently doesn't know the game) is hung up with me finding out someone else's Storm8 ID (which is not even possible).

Anyway, we've had a couple of wars with a certain alliance, and they immediately start out with over 1000 GP. We got them again today, and the latest screenshot that I have (45 seconds into the war) has a lead of 1190.

Someone else on this forum posted a complaint on this same alliance. FrozenTurtle could you kindly look into this one and provide an update?

Thanks,

Donger

FrozenTurtle
03-10-14, 01:12 PM
We'll check this out. Thanks!

sansoucis
03-12-14, 07:19 AM
Same just happened to us. The opposing japanese alliance started out with a lead of 600 glory. Probably a bug,not a hack. Why would you settle for just a 600 or 1,000 lead if it was a hack?

AnjaMara
03-15-14, 10:37 AM
I just started a war with my alliance (psycho's troops). 1 second after the war started one of the other alliances (virtual vacation) had 5700 glory points. SHENANIGANS!!! Realistically explain to me how this is possible. Demoralizing. Gives no one else the incentive to participate when junk like this occurs.

Jabba's hutt
Psycho's troops

AnjaMara
03-15-14, 01:51 PM
They are now at 10,100 and we're in 2nd at 1600. Fun game :(

Sumercarefree
03-17-14, 02:18 AM
I met the same opponent , it started with 5000 points and in 1 hr it had 10,000 points !
I mentioned in another thread.
They are now called Virtual Vacation. Earlier they were called Virtual Mashvacation.

Another Team that does magic with the score points is La Horde France and Les Templiers.

FrozenTurtle
03-17-14, 12:03 PM
I discussed this with our engineers and they have a fix that should go out sometime tomorrow. This was an issue on our end and nothing that any of the other players did.

Sumercarefree
03-19-14, 12:10 AM
I discussed this with our engineers and they have a fix that should go out sometime tomorrow. This was an issue on our end and nothing that any of the other players did.

Thanks. Let us see what else happens, but it is generally going good.

donger2k
03-21-14, 07:05 AM
Thanks FT, definitely appreciate the response. And thanks to Sumercarefree for chiming in to report it also :D

Donger

catcrack
03-25-14, 09:16 PM
I met the same opponent , it started with 5000 points and in 1 hr it had 10,000 points !
I mentioned in another thread.
They are now called Virtual Vacation. Earlier they were called Virtual Mashvacation.

Another Team that does magic with the score points is La Horde France and Les Templiers.

So then it sound like Summercarefree owes an apology to the alliances that she is warrantlessly accusing of *****ing. Frozen Turtle, is it *****ing to use gems to speedup troop builds? I would think storm8 would love to see that continue.