PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Permit or Chateau?

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-10-14, 11:22 AM
Hi all ~ I recently got the tinker camp from the Royal Exchange, woohoo! (went for the big un right out of the gate lol), and am building my trade tickets back up, so which do you think is best to do next? ... Build 30 tickets to exchange for an expansion permit (I still have spots left to expand to, that DON'T require permits) or build up 50 tickets to exchange for the chateau (what does this building do anyway, besides gives RP & coins? - does it open a new quest?)

Thoughts?

Dabag
03-10-14, 12:54 PM
if you still have spots that do not require an expansion permit - The Royal Chateau is my suggestion you need it for

Royal Exchange
4. Royal Proof .Rewards 5,000 coin 25 xp
. ACQUIRE the Deed to the Royal Chateau(120RP) and show the Baron
*Deed takes 8hr to craft & disappears from Exchange Listing when goal completed. Only unlocks the building THEN You still have to buy The Royal Chateau & build it!
*buy 500 coin & build takes 6hr: 4 Fancy beam, 4 Fancy block, and 3 superglue.

AND

Glimmergate Part 1
4. Lady Greselda .Rewards 1,700 coin 6xp
. INVITE Greselda to the Kingdom
. WELCOME Greselda at the Royal Chateau

Castloninian
03-10-14, 01:25 PM
Yes, definitely the chateau. You will need it for goals and as you still have plenty to expand without permits I would concentrate on those. Expansion permits take an age to get together, once you've been playing a long time you'll find it easier to do continuous trades and still managing all the goals.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-10-14, 02:17 PM
Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate your input. :)

roguebee
03-11-14, 04:59 AM
Yes, thank you for the advice. I had the same question, which way to go?

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-12-14, 06:16 AM
Let me see if I can ask this in an acceptable way ...

If I were to sell my chateau before being built (for whatever amount it is), would I get another opportunity to get one later or is the chateau a one-shot deal from the Royal Exchange, like the tinker camp?

Thanks to whomever can inform me correctly.

kooky panda
03-12-14, 10:24 AM
Let me see if I can ask this in an acceptable way ...

If I were to sell my chateau before being built (for whatever amount it is), would I get another opportunity to get one later or is the chateau a one-shot deal from the Royal Exchange, like the tinker camp?

Thanks to whomever can inform me correctly.
If you sell your Chateau you will be able to purchase it again from the market.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-12-14, 10:45 AM
Thank-you for answering my question, kooky panda.

rar745
03-16-14, 12:37 PM
The second-fastest way to acquire lots-of-coins in CS is the Level 5 Royal Chateau. It easily provides 4200 coins daily (1400 coins every 6 hours, 3 units of energy total).

This assumes you get 8 hours sleep. With 6 hours of sleep, you can get 5600 coins daily. FYI: To upgrade it from Level 1 to Level 5, you need 70 trade tickets.

The only reason you might want to expand instead of buying a Royal Chateau is if you are uncomfortable using your Storage Shed, and are therefore always running out of room. Plenty of people have the dilemma of constantly needing to expand. They want to see all of their assets all of the time, so they always know where certain ones are. They either do not enjoy, or refuse to take the time to, arrange their assets to fit into their tiny (from the perspective) kingdom area.

(The fastest way to acquire lots-of-coins in CS is the 2500 hourly coins from 20 strawberry plots, after maxing out your inventory of strawberries).

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-17-14, 10:15 AM
Cool, rar745, thx so much for the tips on earning some coins, they're definitely needed for expansions lol