PDA

View Full Version : kicks me out when I try to get on any wall, even my own!!!

pennypinchingmom
03-10-14, 09:24 AM
All was well until i got a new phone. Used id & password to retrieve my bakery instead of starting over. That was great but now all of a sudden I can't view my wall or post on it. I can see news, gift neighbors, visit & tip, but I can't use anyone's wall! I really need to stay in touch so this a huge problem. I have the same kind of phone as before & the same service so does anyone have a clue why this is happening now?

kooky panda
03-10-14, 09:53 AM
Try restarting your device to see if that corrects the issue.

[S8] Elsa
03-10-14, 11:15 AM
As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it may cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

pennypinchingmom
03-10-14, 12:41 PM
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I don't think that is the problem though. I started playing this game on a phone that I had only had for 2 months. The speaker quit working so I sent in back to the manufacturer last week. They replaced it with an exact same model. I received it 2 days ago which is when I installed the game & was from the start unable to access my wall. I have been able to post on maybe 6 neighbors walls in the last few hours. Why can I get on theirs but no other? I greatly appreciate any further advice.

[S8] Elsa
03-10-14, 01:53 PM
Hello, thanks for trying to help. I don't think that is the problem though. I started playing this game on a phone that I had only had for 2 months. The speaker quit working so I sent in back to the manufacturer last week. They replaced it with an exact same model. I received it 2 days ago which is when I installed the game & was from the start unable to access my wall. I have been able to post on maybe 6 neighbors walls in the last few hours. Why can I get on theirs but no other? I greatly appreciate any further advice.

Does this happen for only specific neighbors? Any further information you can provide will help us investigate this further.

pennypinchingmom
03-10-14, 03:28 PM
Ok. Well I have almost 60 neighbors. I have tried to post on all of their walls. I could successfully post on 8 walls. If I click on the messages tab at any other bakery, including mine, the screen goes white & it kicks me out of the game. I just contacted my service provider to troubleshoot my new phone (Samsung galaxy centura with unlimited high speed access) & the result was that there is no problem with the phone or internet. I have tried installing then reinstalling but it didn't help. I also have be*** playing fashion story & can use walls there with no problem. A few minutes ago I tried bakery story again & now it won't even open.

pennypinchingmom
03-11-14, 03:38 AM
Update: bakery story still will not even open. Reinstalled restaurant story I had played a few months ago & I am having the same problem there with the walls. Does anyone know why this is happening? Please help :-(