PDA

View Full Version : No reward from Rex for playing Castle Story

ToshiNoMiya
03-10-14, 08:53 AM
I started playing Castle Story as it came up as Quest, but for 3 rounds now - joining, then reaching two level, I forgot what the first one was, the last was 9 - while Rex does acknowledge that the Quest was done, there is no reward at all.

I doubt it has anything to do with my device, but for the record, I'm playing on an iPhone4 with OS 7-something.

SparklyOctopus
03-10-14, 11:44 AM
We checked this out and we saw that you did get Gems from the Goal that asks you to put a decorative item on your Island. Please remember that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Gems for downloading or playing our other games.

ToshiNoMiya
03-10-14, 05:44 PM
Thank you for clarifying.

As clarification from my side, I was NOT saying that I did not get any rewards at all. Those ingame I am getting just fine.

However, the way those "chances to play other games" are presented, it is clearly implied that there WILL be rewards for playing those. (If that weren't the case, I'd never bothered to check out the Castle Story game.) May I suggest that TeamLava find a way to make it clear that that is not the case?