PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014

maguar
03-10-14, 01:54 AM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

EllieTheBeeEater
03-10-14, 03:10 AM
I especially really like the tea idea! It's about time we had a new crop :)

Also, right on the end of the previous poll thread (from which I followed the link to this one) somebody suggested a better wood resource building, akin to the deep mine. Love this idea.

freesiawoods
03-10-14, 03:17 AM
Third kitchen, third kitchen!! And how about a good source of living wood please.

outhouse01
03-10-14, 03:43 AM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

Before placing comments on this suggestion thread, how about we get some action on the previous ones. Whilst I like the mods attempt to see what everyone wants, I feel that this thread is a waste of time. Everyone puts in their comments and nothing comes to fruition from TL as such.

I'll give you one suggestion to include in your poll. - expansions, Do that and see what the response is. Cheers

Not voting until expansions are included.. Cheers.

Queenzod
03-10-14, 06:46 AM
What is the upgraded storage cellar about? It already holds an infinite amount of stuff. Unless you mean more than 99 of most items.

I sorta feel the same way as Outhouse. What's the point of these polls? People are screaming for expansions and we don't get them. People are screaming for a gem confirmation button, and that's never going to happen. It's like we're supposed to be distracted by the big, shiny ball in the corner and stop asking for things that are desperately needed.

zoo123g
03-10-14, 07:17 AM
third kitchen defo :)

tutshe
03-10-14, 12:10 PM
I would also like to know who I sent gifts to. It will be easier to manage gifts line.

Mylly2
03-10-14, 01:00 PM
I would like a third kitchen, though I think having a queue and loading orders would probably work better.
If we do get a third kitchen, I'd like it to look completely different, (like how the Tinkers' Camp is a helpful extra building, but is different looking to the buildings it supports).
I agree with the need for expansions, ones that are achievable, not requiring so many expansion permits.

katbtodd
03-10-14, 01:25 PM
How about change some of the stuff from the castle adventures , thinking we all have enough benches ,anvils ,pumpkin hutches, fire pits ,, am I missing any thing,,,

zoo123g
03-10-14, 02:03 PM
ooo i would like more adventures aswell as the kitchen :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-10-14, 02:17 PM
How about change some of the stuff from the castle adventures , thinking we all have enough benches ,anvils ,pumpkin hutches, fire pits ,, am I missing any thing,,,

Agreed. Also, enough scarecrows already...

Why do I feel like this is beating a dead horse......
G-E-M ... C-O-N-F-I-R-M-A-T-I-O-N ! ! ! ! ! ... Apple gives a confirmation when you go to buy gems, to make sure you really want to buy them so why can't TL give a confirmation when you use gems, to make sure you really want to use them???????

tollerach
03-10-14, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the new thread. It would be nice to see the winning suggested actually implemented or at least put on the schedule for next month. Otherwise, this thread will be people just asking for stuff and getting frustrated when nothing comes of it. Say perhaps, "suggestion #5 got the most votes so it will be added next month", or whatever is reasonable for your development schedule.

Also there are four suggestions I'd like to throw in for consideration in the next vote:

1) A sawmill or other wood-based resource building (to balance the deep mine and even out construction materials)
2) Expansions (personally I could care less but so many people are asking for them)
3) Inventory improvements: sorting, better categories, alphabetizing, or something
4) Fix the GEM TRAPS, it's discouraging people to collect gems, through both gameplay and purchasing. It's been said several times that this is DISCOURAGING PURCHASES for this game. People aren't buying gems because they can can be lost so easily to speed-ups that no one wants.

Again, I appreciate you encouraging user input and feedback as far as new content is concerned. Thanks for keeping us involved and informed.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-10-14, 03:10 PM
Just out of curiosity ... Do any of these polls (not sure how many there have been since I've only been playing a couple of months) actually result in anything being implemented by TL or are they posted just out of curiosity from a mod & presented merely as a topic for speculation & conversation?

sneezer_brown
03-10-14, 03:32 PM
These are some of the different player suggestions I have seen implemented:

* Guaranteed source of glimmer dust (glimmer trove)
* Scarecrow
* short adventures
* adventures using wisp lantern
* mermaid pond
* guaranteed sap source (sap and maple tree)
* maple tree drop syrup
* guaranteed red petals - red trillium
* fortune teller
* way to use up excess stock - trades
* mithril source - deep mines and mithril dragon
* dragons
* gem items through adventures
* more ways to get golden apples
* more energy - increase cap, alicorns, wizard schools, trades etc
* jeweller
* barracks
* increased wall limit
* increased plot limit
* expansions (yes we want more but they have been adding them)
* increase level cap
* energy reward for those who jumped levels
* third workshop - tinkers camp
* jousting arena
* horse and carriage (or alicorn and carriage as it turns out)
* unicorn (alicorn)
* manor house
* bat cave
* outdoor kitchen (pergola is a bit of a stretch but it is outside and it does produce food)
* monster lures

So I'd say they are listening. It'd just be a matter of balancing things

1Murphy1
03-10-14, 03:59 PM
These are my suggestions
�� allow us to return all gifts, not just 3 a day
�� allow us to keep Royal Points when we need to move buildings into storage
�� another source like the deep mine to provide living wood, syrup and sap
�� allow us to purchase gems using coin we have worked hard for, by upgrading and collecting and playing regularly
�� a gift of gems for upgrading anything to level 5
�� expansions are really needed, new content large and seems to be designed for upper level players who are already cramped on space
�� while decorations are nice it would be better if they were useful, most of mine are in storage (space issue)
�� raise limits on inventory items above 99
�� a bakery would be a good compliment for our kitchens

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-10-14, 04:07 PM
(. . . . .)

Wow! Thx sneezer_brown ...and that's actually very reassuring!

So in that case, here's a few more of mine lol:

* More inexpensive "starter packs" ( got maple tree & apple tree for $1.99 when I started, saw no other bargain packs besides 85 pink rainbows that nobody needs lol)
* Not only new items from adventures (we all have too many scarecrows, etc) but items that are FUNCTIONAL like the G dust trove or fruit trees are -- and less decorations that take up space we don't have to spare.
* Make some of the current adventure decorations functional - pumpkin hutch drops PUMPKINS (pumpkin pie?), the campfire can COOK minimal items, etc
* New animals (Ex. Peacock could drop pretty feathers)
* New fruits - cherry tree was actually my idea from a previous poll as well as a pergola or trellis that drops white & red grapes, for making wine and/or jam
* More permanent adventure options ( that last more than 1-shot deals for specific quests/goals)
* More recipes (for said new adventures)
* Industrial sawmill that not only spits out wood, living wood & sap but also gives wood beams & simple glue and/or even fancy beams and super glue randomly.
* Better inventory management (how about just fixing the tabs we already have?)
* Centaur (new character to walk the kingdom?)
* Expansion to the coastline
* More caravans or market orders to fill
* Raise limit of inventory items higher than 99
* Ability to store any item that has not received a single chop (trees, rock outcroppings, ferns, etc)!
* A resource for fish (& caviar) - in addition to ponds/wells ... Like the stable or hatchery -- maybe a seafood market at the dock on the coast when we get there?
* A bakery (or 2) to cook all the sweets (sugar, lemonade, cake, sundaes, ice-cream, etc)
* Raise gift limits from 3/day to at least 5/day

LOL, I think that's enough...for starters, lol

eepopp
03-10-14, 04:39 PM

I would love to see a Royal Exchange Trade to get rid of unwanted decorations. I'd trade all my extra (non royal point) decorations for a trade ticket in a heartbeat.

rabsos
03-10-14, 06:52 PM
I really want a white tree my kingdom would look so beautiful in white and red or pink. I think these polls help TL with new updates and stuff to put out. I love a third kitchen I hope that's coming soon, also permanent short adventures would be nice if we could send them out for some specific stuff and come back with those things: like I could send out to search the woods and bring back wood, living wood and stuff you would normally find in the woods, or like go fishing and bring back stuff that's blue. Being backed up on my kitchens has made my knights kinda chunky wandering around with nothing to do I would like to send them away even for a couple hours!! :)

starbows
03-11-14, 03:18 AM
Yeah, fix storage management, please. Why are there all those tabs if only the one which says "buildings" works? It is a bit cumbersome to browse through 80+ pages to find out how many milk/eggs/... I have in my storage.

freesiawoods
03-11-14, 06:14 AM
Oh so someone actually wanted a scarecrow lol, hope he or she got as many as I have. New rewards from adventures would be great.

Great to hear that some suggestions have been implemented. The best thing ever would be Gem Confirmation of course.

Yes

Liloze
03-11-14, 08:14 AM
Before placing comments on this suggestion thread, how about we get some action on the previous ones. Whilst I like the mods attempt to see what everyone wants, I feel that this thread is a waste of time. Everyone puts in their comments and nothing comes to fruition from TL as such.

I'll give you one suggestion to include in your poll. - expansions, Do that and see what the response is. Cheers

Couldn't agree more ! Expansions are becoming a necessity !

dng1234
03-11-14, 11:25 AM
I voted for a lot on this one ...

1. Third kitchen is a must. That or a kitchen queue. You line up what you want (up to so many iitems) and pick them all up later.
2. Short adventure would be a nice change of pace. Make them 11 hours in length and the items not as great.
3. Cabbage, cabbage, cabbage.... This poor vegetable sits in our inventory until a cabbage friendly goal comes along and then it just sits again. Lets include the other useless crops too. Maybe a tie in for these crops with the short adventures.
4. Elementals.... A nice goal line with these. Maybe a Ivy and Greselda oopsie....
5. Tea... It's been a while since we've gotten a new crop and this would work just fine. With all the food our knights eat I'm sure they'd like a drink of something.
6. Cherry tree... Again a new harvestable tree, just something different/new.
7. New gifting options. For most higher level players, unless we gave a goal that depletes our stock, we stay full on most of the items that are our current options. Dragon scales, glimmer shards, glimmer fragments would all be great options to have available.

One thing that isn't on there is expansions. I know that many people need the space eve though I'm okay at the moment. My issue with expansions is that the permits are becoming ridiculous. I'm okay with needing one, maybe two, but three and more is a little much whe it takes 30 trades per permit.

This is just some of my thoughts....

sheri59
03-11-14, 02:22 PM
New expansions!

kooky panda
03-11-14, 02:39 PM
How about a Wood elf?

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608012509843098033&w=119&h=170&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

belbar22
03-11-14, 02:40 PM
How about a Wood elf?

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608012509843098033&w=119&h=170&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Gorgeous. Love it

katbtodd
03-11-14, 03:08 PM

G-E-M ... C-O-N-F-I-R-M-A-T-I-O-N ! ! ! ! ! ... Apple gives a confirmation when you go to buy gems, to make sure you really want to buy them so why can't TL give a confirmation when you use gems, to make sure you really want to use them???????
I vote for that...... Thanks I forgot the scarecrows
Don't ya just hate the sound,,,,,.""" zing """""and there gone,,, I lost 20 gems today

my607
03-11-14, 04:14 PM
Third kitchen is a must but don't see expansion. Hopefully soon coz I'm getting crowded in my kingdom

starbows
03-11-14, 05:02 PM
St. patrick's day is near .... I would like a green unicorn.
And some way to get rid of my coins .... How about that: buy energy until St. patrick's Day using coins? Like 100 energy for 100.000 coins?

oliverrr11
03-11-14, 05:29 PM
St. patrick's day is near .... I would like a green unicorn.
And some way to get rid of my coins .... How about that: buy energy until St. patrick's Day using coins? Like 100 energy for 100.000 coins?
Now you are just being silly. EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a green unicorn.

Queenzod
03-11-14, 05:52 PM
Now you are just being silly. EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a green unicorn.

But those white and pink ones are sooooo common!

oliverrr11
03-11-14, 05:59 PM
But those white and pink ones are sooooo common!

Those are alicorns

echowuuu
03-11-14, 06:43 PM
i could care less about third kitchen =/ but come on, time for expansion. my imagination is running out to fit all the decorations in this limited space.

Queenzod
03-11-14, 06:47 PM
Those are alicorns

You say tomato...

CottageRose
03-11-14, 07:11 PM
And everybody "knows" there is no such thing as a purple cow... lol

I could see Ivy having another mishap with her potions, especially if she decided green beverages were needed for a St Patricks Day celebration at the pub. Who knows what else might end up being green? :D

tollerach
03-11-14, 07:46 PM
Thanks for posting the list of the suggestions that ahve been implemented in the game. It is very reassuring that so many of these have made it into Castle Story.

Thanks for listening to the players, we appreciate it.

stuffedmounts
03-11-14, 09:32 PM
Before TL worries about adding more decorations, they should address the problem of players needing a certain rare drop and despite MONTHS of dedicated daily game play, still left empty-handed. Worse yet, being stuck in the storyline because of it. That's infuriating.

maguar
03-12-14, 02:27 AM
Oh so someone actually wanted a scarecrow lol, hope he or she got as many as I have. New rewards from adventures would be great.

Great to hear that some suggestions have been implemented. The best thing ever would be Gem Confirmation of course.

Yes

I think the scarecrow was back when monsters didn't drop apenergy and there was no use for the monster drops. The hope was that scarecrows would stop monsters appearing in a certain area. A number of us ended up trapping monsters as pets to prevent other monsters appearing.

Personally I'd like to see a trade that uses high level building supplies. I've crafted lots and every time I max out I have to build or upgrade a building. Another way to use these supplies would mean that I don't have to see the "you're maxed" banner when collecting from adventures etc.

ninjalejones
03-12-14, 04:36 AM
On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless :)

Blanche_Lady
03-12-14, 04:42 AM
Source of living wood and more farm plots!

starbows
03-12-14, 10:07 AM
😄 EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a unicorn 😄. And if we get a pink one, why not a green one?
Besides, there is green popcorn on St. Patricks Day ... and green beer .... Ok, I settle for a green dragon. How about that? Everybody knows that dragons are green.

The point is ... Monday is St. Patrick's Day and still no celebration stuff around here.

8hat
03-12-14, 10:42 AM
Gem confirmation...definitely!

And I do like the idea of expanding down to the shore :)

rabsos
03-12-14, 11:16 AM
 EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a unicorn . And if we get a pink one, why not a green one?
Besides, there is green popcorn on St. Patricks Day ... and green beer .... Ok, I settle for a green dragon. How about that? Everybody knows that dragons are green.

The point is ... Monday is St. Patrick's Day and still no celebration stuff around here.

Yeah I'm down for a green dragon. Maybe this weeks update will be for st. Patricks day??

oliverrr11
03-12-14, 01:38 PM
😄 EVERYBODY knows there is no such thing as a unicorn 😄. And if we get a pink one, why not a green one?

Hang in there. Tomorrow is UPDATE DAY!!!! Yay!

ShibuyaCloth
03-12-14, 03:29 PM
I voted for a "Third kitchen", however I would prefer to have a "Bakery" like what the Tinker Camp is for the Workshops. The bakery would have a specific subset of the kitchen:

+ Flour
+ Sugar
+ Bread
+ Syrup
+ Ice Cream
+ Chocolate
+ Royal Sundae
+ Sweet Feast
+ Cake
+ Lemonade
+ Orange Cobbler
+ Apple Pie
+ Breakfast Buffet

On top of that it would be cool if we could make bulk production. Like 5 in one shot but with the equivalent amount of ingredients. Eventually with a small time discount like 5 items for the equivalent of 4. Thus a 5 flower would take 25 wheat but done in 2 hours instead of 2 1/2 hours.

monarth
03-12-14, 04:31 PM
There are some really good ideas here!
I agree with a lot of them, particularly the St Patrick's day theme!
Also expanding down to the ocean and opening up some possibilities for new adventures and food and characters is also a winner!
Everyone is talking about expansions and I agree. I've noticed that some of the other games deal with this by setting up a completely new location. I was wondering whether this had been considered? Maybe Blythewood could get into such a state that we could actually go there to help? Maybe by hitching the alicorn/s to a carriage and flying a delegation over? Then we could actually meet Agnes. Maybe every time you go, you can choose who can come, affecting what you can do to help Blythewood? Would be nice to see a reunion between Agnes and Old Thomas....just some thoughts.

GoodyTwoShoes2
03-12-14, 04:52 PM
Third kitchen, third kitchen!! And how about a good source of living wood please.
ABSOLUTELY!!!!! It is TOO expensive to purchase with gems, uses too much wood to make and takes about 15 chops to get ONE living wood! I spend tons of energy buying trees, growing them, and then chopping them down trying to find Living Wood!! I hate it when something needs it!!!

deadeye204
03-12-14, 06:04 PM
Expansions and more expansions. I would love to have room to organize my kingdom and decorate the way I want. About 5-7 squares without trade tickets and a few more spaces with trade tickets. So many new 3x3 items lately thay I am out of room and had to put away a few items.

addme6789
03-12-14, 06:47 PM
I have no room for a 3rd kitchen, pets, or cherry trees! Pretty please let us expand!!!!!!

LetsPlayAgain
03-12-14, 07:53 PM
Hey TL how about you let us buy and sell, from and too the community, that would be fun

loui5e
03-13-14, 02:15 AM
What is the upgraded storage cellar about? It already holds an infinite amount of stuff. Unless you mean more than 99 of most items.

I sorta feel the same way as Outhouse. What's the point of these polls? People are screaming for expansions and we don't get them. People are screaming for a gem confirmation button, and that's never going to happen. It's like we're supposed to be distracted by the big, shiny ball in the corner and stop asking for things that are desperately needed.

I agree with queenzod and outhouse, more expansions and gem confirmation button please!!

Castloninian
03-13-14, 03:37 AM
What I would love is to be able to set up a reminder for particular buildings when they become collectable. So per building you can tick 'remind'. It would help me collect important things, like deep mine, forge when crafting something crucial, etc. on time. I often have reminders pop up for other games when lives have refilled, that's what made me think of it.

cindyatkins14
03-13-14, 07:55 AM
I'm with you about expansion. I would love to have more room. As is there is no way you can have everything in your kingdom. I would also love to be able to trade items.❤️

Gardienn
03-13-14, 08:08 AM
Players have a lot of confusion and some reputation and squatting issues with multiple kingdom names that are the same. I ask TeamLava to please change kingdom names to be unique, just like Storm8 IDs are. People are already used to finding unique names.

I'd like to see this retroactive so it is applicable to all kingdoms. Originating names can stand as is and any duplicates after that can have a number automatically added to them in the order of creation. This will greatly help us to keep our neighbors straight, avoid conflicts between neighbors mistaking posts or personae as someone else's, and keep us from getting confused when gifting. I urge you to do this.

An additional request, please give us the option to favorite certain neighbors and sort our neighbor list by favorites. Beside each favorited neighbor's kingdom name could appear a star everywhere we see them in the game. This will also help us avoid confusion between similar sounding neighbor kingdoms.

Thank you very much for seriously considering these requests.

stuffedmounts
03-13-14, 09:18 AM
SELECT ALL button in the neighbors menu when gifting or asking for an item!

eatup2
03-13-14, 09:50 AM
Third kitchen all the way! Raising max energy for players above level 30 would be sweet. Maybe Add 3 more energy for every five levels reached after 30.

For those of you who are constantly victim of " Gem Trap", try slowing down when you collect from your buildings. Instead of tapping excessively try to tap once wait one sec then tap again. By slowing down, I rarely have the "Gem Trap" problem anymore.

kooky panda
03-13-14, 10:55 AM
Hey guys all the recent off topic posts have been removed. Please continue your personal conversations via Private messages.

This thread is for members to post what they would like to see come to their game.

Even if you do not want the same things as others, please respect each others posts.

Thanks

zelda0816
03-13-14, 10:55 AM

I agree- In Resturant Story & Bakery Story, when you click on something it asks "do you want to speed up with gems?" What can this not translate to CS?

stuffedmounts
03-13-14, 10:59 AM
What would the thief do? If he steals items from me, NO WAY. If he steals items from other people/elsewhere, wouldn't doing business with him go against the idea that "you" have good moral standing? Even if hes a suspected thief, accepting items with questionable origins would damage your reputation. We wouldn't want to disappoint Old Thomas and the rest of our clan.

celphyn
03-13-14, 11:26 AM
I agree about the gem trap !!! (Just lost 40 gems because I unintentionally bought "12 energy" twice >.<)
Please TL, add a confirmation for the use of gems =[
Expansion is a really good idea (I store so much things because of no enough space)
Third kitchen !!!!!!!!!!! I agree !!!!!
But no more recipe for the kitchen ! We need the third kitchen because there are too much things we need to cook/bake. If you do, we soon gonna ask a fourth kitchen !
The storage cellar is poorly organized. An upgrade will be good.
And also, for the things we get from adventures, please, just stop overgrown bench ! Honestly, it's useless (it's nice but no space either).

Em_storm
03-13-14, 01:57 PM
I voted for a "Third kitchen", however I would prefer to have a "Bakery" like what the Tinker Camp is for the Workshops. The bakery would have a specific subset of the kitchen:

+ Flour
+ Sugar
+ Bread
+ Syrup
+ Ice Cream
+ Chocolate
+ Royal Sundae
+ Sweet Feast
+ Cake
+ Lemonade
+ Orange Cobbler
+ Apple Pie
+ Breakfast Buffet

On top of that it would be cool if we could make bulk production. Like 5 in one shot but with the equivalent amount of ingredients. Eventually with a small time discount like 5 items for the equivalent of 4. Thus a 5 flower would take 25 wheat but done in 2 hours instead of 2 1/2 hours.

Yes!! I'm among those who have suggested this before. I was thinking in terms of a bakery as well.

Tea please! And yes, all the cabbage does is take up space in my inventory until the occasional goal needing it arises. Sauerkraut, anyone? We might need a salt block and some mason jars... :)

I have managed thus far to avoid the gem traps by restricting in-app purchases on my phone and forgetting the password. However, if I do remember it (or reset my phone), I'm gonna be needing that confirmation button!

kingdomvillee
03-14-14, 03:12 PM
I definitely agree a gem spending confirmation would be great! I've lost count of the amount times my screen shifts and I speed things up by accident. Have just done it again and lost 16 gems ����.
Also a log of who I've sent gifts too would help, and perhaps upping the limit?!
And also agree with more expansion areas!
Thank you!

Seriously700
03-14-14, 06:12 PM
I would love:
- a super sawmill to get additional wood, sap, living wood, simple glue, super glue, and maybe rare drops of builders paste, architects paste and magic cement
- the mermaid pond to drop occasional enchanters essence and lumin essence, much like the maple tree dropping syrup
- gem confirmation!!!!
- other options for using stone inventories that don't involve so much wood, iron or sap -- maybe some mostly stone buildings (like a lighthouse if we expand towards the water), maybe we can craft stone paths and walls in the workshop.
- higher energy maximums. And maybe you can earn energy faster while actively playing the game, 1 energy every 2 minutes. So many times I run out of energy as I'm fighting a monster and those 3 minutes seem to take forever
- maybe a knowledge shard for feeding animals that, like the planting shard, will give you back energy
- increased inventory limits and better categorization. If an item has a change in quantity (whether an increase or a decrease), I'd like to see that item moved to the front of the line - right now it just does that for increases. And if I zero out of a standard item, it shows the item with a zero to alert me that I'm out of it. That would especially help with tracking my feasts.
- I second all the great suggestions for managing neighbors, tracking who's still active, etc.
- I'm level 29 so the extra kitchen and expansions don't affect me -- yet -- but I'm sure they will soon enough!
- if Sir Pigglesworth gives me something I'm maxed out on, let me go over 99 (or better yet, have him give me something different!)

Thanks for listening!

Seriously700
03-14-14, 06:41 PM

* way to use up excess stock - trades

Thanks for the great recap.

I did want to comment specifically on this item. I know that demand for items fluctuates depending on what you are working on in the game, but my personal experience with the royal exchange is that 1 or 2 of the items I need for a particular trade are items I regularly have a surplus of, but the remaining items are either hard to get (like troll horns, magic fruit), or require a lot of energy expenditure to gather in sufficient supply for a trade, or are often in high demand elsewhere.

I do appreciate the royal exchange, but I would welcome another way to profitably utilize our truly excess items - those that we regularly max out on - and not bundled with any other item. I think I recall someone suggesting the market as a forum where we can sell our items back for coins, or maybe barter them for other items. I think that would be great.

jungzenie
03-15-14, 12:45 AM
How about allow this game on android devices and make it easier to transfer account to another device? Exactly what i need either than another shiny stuffs that cost loads of gems

uk_s2000
03-15-14, 08:23 AM
Gem spend confirmation above anything else. I've lost countless gems since playing, I just zoomed in today and boom, 24 gems gone speeding something up! :(

MynesDinner
03-15-14, 12:32 PM
What about a mills for grinding flour and sugar?

LadyLolepere
03-15-14, 12:53 PM
I agree...you really don't need a lot of the prizes that they come back with

LadyLolepere
03-15-14, 01:08 PM
Can't tell you how many times I accidentally used gems to make crops grow faster!

LadyLolepere
03-15-14, 01:11 PM
I like the idea of exchanging items. I have gold apples but I NEED gold nuggets to finish a gift for the Baron. This one part of the quest is taking forever

ninjalejones
03-15-14, 06:38 PM
How about new gifts in the form of energy packs?

dubbleyooteeyef
03-15-14, 07:10 PM
On the subject of expansions, I think expanding down to the shoreline would be a nice change of pace as it opens up so many possibilities. We could build a ship that functions like the barracks in a way, so we could send our knights out to fight pirates.... rescue mermaids etc. Then instead of land plots, we could have fishing nets that catch crabs and lobsters for example. Also, a third kitchen/seafood restaurant that would combine all harvests and prepare feasts needed for adventures out on the see. We could have a sharkupine that pops up when we collect from the nets, Lorelei as a new character swimming in the ocean, a lighthouse that drops lumin essence as a rare drop. The possibilities are endless :)

Get this person a Job at TL.

Gem confirmation

Expansions

I really cant understand why the devs don't increase expansions - it's ludicrous.

Gem traps earn them money - I get it - but not fitting your items on the screen is just horrid game design.

lepaka
03-19-14, 06:05 AM
the 3rd kitchen is up front :(
i think is a waste of space, 2 has been enough since the begining, insted of a 3rd kitchen, what about a "camping kitchen" similar with the "tinker camp". which could cook special items and conbine with other crafting items.

:cool:

lepaka
03-19-14, 06:11 AM
i leave as a big step ahead for suggestion a TRADING SHOP - where we can trade between friends and visitors, that yes would be a big step on the future ;)

derekpizzaking
03-19-14, 07:43 PM
We definitely need gem confirmation. For Easter, we need a quest so we can all earn a bunny. Something simple & not timed that everyone can accomplish. That we don't need gems for at all unless we choose to use them. And please fix it where we can send more gifts. Thank you.

Gabi2111
03-19-14, 08:23 PM
Ohhhh....Easter. Something for Easter would be great. Egg hunt? Kitchen making chocolate bunnies? Whatever it would be, I'm in for it ...lol

gilachaya
03-21-14, 08:12 AM
It would be great if the display of what you got from adventures slowed down. It flashes on my screen and I can't see it all. I get an idea by going in my inventory but would enjoy seeing it on my screen! Thanks ��

ciarjen
03-21-14, 10:24 AM
It would be great if the display of what you got from adventures slowed down. It flashes on my screen and I can't see it all. I get an idea by going in my inventory but would enjoy seeing it on my screen! Thanks ��

I think this would be good too.....most times I can't see all the items.

skullsncandy
03-21-14, 11:30 AM
Before TL worries about adding more decorations, they should address the problem of players needing a certain rare drop and despite MONTHS of dedicated daily game play, still left empty-handed. Worse yet, being stuck in the storyline because of it. That's infuriating.

I agree. I have been stuck for months now because of the golden apple. I cant move forward in the game and refuse to give any more of my money to buy gems. It seems to me that a pattern starts when items are needed for the quest lines... The drop rate for that item goes down. So I can only imagine how long it will be before I can move forward in this game... Next year I guess! :confused:

ashanthya
03-22-14, 01:08 AM
What I want most is a "last logged in" line in our neighbor listing. I don't want to delete anyone who plays, and since you have to log in for your hearts to drop, someone who hasn't played in months can have 4 heart rating. :( I want to know that my neighbors are still playing, not have to figure it out based on what they have/haven't got in their kingdom. And that's assuming that they didn't store/sell whatever it is I'm looking for.

Liloze
03-22-14, 04:28 PM
EXPANSION EXPANSION EXPANSION :rolleyes:

rosym47
03-23-14, 06:37 AM
I did vote for a third kitchen but what I would really like is a grocery shop where we can turn wheat into flour, cane into sugar, cocoa into chocolate and perhaps apples into cider for Thurston. Happy with the two kitchens I have to prepare items but sometimes the time converting raw materials into components is boring.

katbtodd
03-23-14, 07:23 AM
How about up grading schools to add more energy to them,, every week seems like some thing gets added to our castle and the energy level never changes,,, so we have to ..be careful what we chose to do... Not to consume up all our energy, So by added more energy to the schools ... We doing some thing with out added ,, some thing to our game which we don't have space for... And we need energy. How does this sounds.. I hope I made sense ,

katbtodd
03-23-14, 07:24 AM
I did vote for a third kitchen but what I would really like is a grocery shop where we can turn wheat into flour, cane into sugar, cocoa into chocolate and perhaps apples into cider for Thurston. Happy with the two kitchens I have to prepare items but sometimes the time converting raw materials into components is boring.

We have markets that's a great idea.,, for them to do some thing like that,,, or have our markets drop stuff like that

seishy
03-24-14, 11:20 AM
something I'd like to see is an item that repels monsters. Sometimes I like monsters because I need them for supplies, but sometimes they will not leave me alone and show up every.single.time I click on something. Energy is in short supply, and it sucks to needlessly waste in on monsters just to get the 'you can't only any more of ____' message

Em_storm
03-25-14, 07:08 AM
As you can tell from the multiple multi-quotes, I spent a bit too much time on the computer this morning...

How about a Wood elf?

Love it!

Love this too! GREAT ideas.

And yes, all the cabbage does is take up space in my inventory until the occasional goal needing it arises. Sauerkraut, anyone? We might need a salt block and some mason jars... :)

Ok, thinking of the salt block made me of deer (not reindeer, mind you, I know we already did that). Maybe a glimmer deer (or hart, if you prefer). If the cows can drop prime cut, it could drop venison to be used in a recipe in the third kitchen (hint-hint). I like parentheses (can you tell?).

For Easter, we need a quest so we can all earn a bunny.

I like this idea. A bunny with a hutch, perhaps? Or even just a bunny without a habitat. But not a ginormous gaudy bunny. Please. We can use flower petals to color eggs.

I did vote for a third kitchen but what I would really like is a grocery shop where we can turn wheat into flour, cane into sugar, cocoa into chocolate and perhaps apples into cider for Thurston.

Apple cider would be great for the fall. And wassail for the winter. Of course, we'll need some spices...

Zummat
03-25-14, 03:31 PM
Horses! We need horses. What good are carriages without horses???

Liloze
03-25-14, 04:03 PM
Expansions we need expansions, otherwise where do we place the carriages and horses?!

Queenzod
03-25-14, 04:53 PM
Horses! We need horses. What good are carriages without horses???

Mine are drawn by dragons! Horses? We don't need no stinking horses! :)

my607
03-25-14, 05:07 PM
How about giving neighbors more than 3 gift a day? Lets say 10 or more gifts/ day would be nice. Can we expand to that glass top building? That would be great.

Gabi2111
03-25-14, 05:22 PM
Mine are drawn by dragons! Horses? We don't need no stinking horses! :)

If smell is a concern...lol...you can put the horse right next to the swamp? ;)

I like the idea of an Easter bunny, Easter hunt or chocolate eggs?

Ellerslie6
03-25-14, 06:04 PM
I agree. this would be a fantastic improvement.

addme6789
03-25-14, 06:51 PM
I love the idea of expanding to the shore line!!!!!!Don't get me wrong I love this game, but I'm getting a bit bored. My kingdom just went through a total renovation. I put everything into storage and started again. Only it's still cramped!! I'm so hoping Thursday brings expansions!

celphyn
03-26-14, 05:34 AM
How about making the third kitchen special.
Someone mentioned about kitchens with a cooking queue.
Only the third kitchen can have the queue will be not bad.
And how about energy (not one but 5 energy) as a gift from the neighbours ?

tastyteacup
03-26-14, 09:40 AM
The feature I want most is the ability to view inventory information from within the crafting and planting menus. I want to be able to see if my inventory of wheat is full before I accidentally plant too many, without having to scroll through the extremely poorly designed inventory menu. I want to be able to see which of my forged and crafted items are dipping lowest so I know which items need crafting.

ciarjen
03-26-14, 10:06 AM
The feature I want most is the ability to view inventory information from within the crafting and planting menus. I want to be able to see if my inventory of wheat is full before I accidentally plant too many, without having to scroll through the extremely poorly designed inventory menu. I want to be able to see which of my forged and crafted items are dipping lowest so I know which items need crafting.

This is defnitely something that has been requested many times.

....In the meantime, something that I find helps me, whenever I collect anything or harvest crops I check my inventory. The inventory is in the order of collection, so the last collected items are always on the first page, so if I have just collected wheat I know how many I have in stock and whether to replant.

If I collect from a resource building like a mine I will always check so I know if I am close to maximum and need to use something up before collecting from the rest of them and wasting what I am collecting.

2Claudette
03-26-14, 01:27 PM

Love the forum! And the game guides (special thanks to maguar). And I love the idea of a shoreline/coastline expansion. Very clever, ninjalejones! So many possibilities. And of course.........gem confirmation. Lost a bunch again today:(

maguar
03-26-14, 02:36 PM
My suggestion for tweaking the gifting system would be:
1. Keep the limit of 3 on sending the current items
2. Allow sending of a token to every neighbour (except the ones who got a gift)
3. Keep the limit of receiving 20 gifts so people have to decide if they accept a token or decline it in favour of a physical gift
4. Have trades in the exchange that use tokens. One might be for energy, another might be for random items

Ps thanks to 2Claudette

Perry9877
03-26-14, 02:48 PM
I really like a few of the suggestions listed here, but is really, really, really still like my weaver, clothing workshop. Maybe one day. . . . .

On a lighter note:

I do not like Feral Boars. I do not like them here or there, I do not like them near my wells or in towne square.

I do not like them in a box or with a fox, nor on the beach whilst eating lox. I do not like Feral Boars.

Perry9877
03-27-14, 02:24 AM

Please, I just want 1 Pumpkin Patch if they are to disappear. I love autumn so much and each time I collect from adventures I think maybe this time.

I have long since given up on burning embers, additional Alicorns,etc., but I would happily buy a Pumpkin Patch. :(

lordviv
03-27-14, 02:55 AM

Love these suggestions.. Come on TL.. Get cracking on lots of new stuff.. Update a week is getting boring !!!! :)

jimboser
03-27-14, 07:46 AM
I've got a suggestion that has been in the back of my head for a while. Every now and then, TL puts out a special deal for some package players can get for 99 cents, $1.99, etc. These are always marketed as a special deal for new players. Well, I'm not a new player, and so far none have interested me enough to purchase.

In the back of my head, I keep thinking that I should purchase at least one of these just to spend some money on the game, which until this point I haven't. And I feel bad about this because the game is worth putting some money into.

What I would love to see is maybe some special deal for advanced players, instead of new players, maybe Level 30 or higher, and we would be offered some special thing that you can only get by paying your 99 cents. Not something bought with gems or earned as a goal, something you just pay cash for. Ideally, it would be great if it was something that added value to your kingdom, something that every day or three might drop something valuable. Or maybe there might be a special deal to buy an Alicorn horn or wing, or a burning ember. Put out some 99 cent deals and let players that have needed parts forever buy a few to get over their hump.

I think the 99 cent price is key, it's cheap enough that folks will spend that without thinking too much about it, but give some value at the same time for advanced players who may not have paid anything yet, give them a reason to want to pay some money.

Usna71
03-27-14, 08:04 AM
Love the forum! And the game guides (special thanks to maguar). And I love the idea of a shoreline/coastline expansion. Very clever, ninjalejones! So many possibilities. And of course.........gem confirmation. Lost a bunch again today:(GREAT SUGGESTIONS! I 2nd what ninjalejones suggested. Plz we need Expansions!

Usna71
03-27-14, 08:11 AM
GREAT! I TOO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE EXPANSIONS TO THE SHORE. ALSO A WEAVERS SHOP/CLOTHING SHOP. LET's HAVE THURSTON "ACTUALLY" BATTLE TROLLS, BOARS ETC. BRING AGNES TO THE KINGDOM SO SHE CAN BE WITH THOMAS.

ciarjen
03-27-14, 08:12 AM
I've got a suggestion that has been in the back of my head for a while. Every now and then, TL puts out a special deal for some package players can get for 99 cents, $1.99, etc. These are always marketed as a special deal for new players. Well, I'm not a new player, and so far none have interested me enough to purchase.

In the back of my head, I keep thinking that I should purchase at least one of these just to spend some money on the game, which until this point I haven't. And I feel bad about this because the game is worth putting some money into.

What I would love to see is maybe some special deal for advanced players, instead of new players, maybe Level 30 or higher, and we would be offered some special thing that you can only get by paying your 99 cents. Not something bought with gems or earned as a goal, something you just pay cash for. Ideally, it would be great if it was something that added value to your kingdom, something that every day or three might drop something valuable. Or maybe there might be a special deal to buy an Alicorn horn or wing, or a burning ember. Put out some 99 cent deals and let players that have needed parts forever buy a few to get over their hump.

I think the 99 cent price is key, it's cheap enough that folks will spend that without thinking too much about it, but give some value at the same time for advanced players who may not have paid anything yet, give them a reason to want to pay some money.

My other account is selling 20 gems for 0.69 pence (UK). Today is the first time I have ever seen that. :)

kahleesi61
03-27-14, 11:13 AM

Wholeheartedly agree! Expansions but most importantly GEM CONFIRMATION option. Let's vote on these!!

twjan
03-27-14, 06:45 PM
Would love a third kitchen.... And maybe a queue for items to make like most other games?? Pretty please

Zummat
03-27-14, 07:00 PM
Expanding to the shoreline and then get a boat. Set sail to other lands. :cool:

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-29-14, 01:53 PM
Easter is coming up in April & I know there was no mention about anything specifically Easter-related in the March/April Sneak Peek thread, buuuuuut....
Can we *please please please* have something similar to the St. Patrick's Day event again??

Ideas:
* Easter Egg Hunt! - A scavenger hunt similar to St. Patty's, searching for diff fun Easter things (dyed eggs, jelly beans, chocolate bunnies or eggs, etc) to put into our (crafted) Easter basket (which works like the rainbow pots).
* Chickens (&/or hatchery) lay different colored eggs for our Easter baskets.
* Quest for a pet bunny rabbit that isn't extremely hard to obtain (no $500k price tag, please lol) ... although it would be wrong for it to drop a rabbit's foot lol - & would probably eat all of our carrots. Or is a scary rabbit the new creature that's gonna terrorize our crops? - it sure wasn't the boar; I never see him in my garden (or much anywhere else lol).
* Drops are added to the Cathedral... Hmm, maybe stained glass pieces we can use to forge into something??
* One of the farm animals, in a tie-dyed color, wearing an Easter hat. LOL!
* New flower - tulips, daffodils or lilies

jewelsagain
03-29-14, 05:13 PM
What I'd really like to see is more expansion. What about letting us get to the gazebo. That would be wonderful. Old time players are out of expansions.

jewelsagain
03-29-14, 05:15 PM
How about something to use the 99 golden eggs I have.

arikasi
03-31-14, 01:26 PM
Aside from the very, very much needed more kitchens (or a queue in them a la farm story).

I would like to suggest that cows you pay gems for have a chance (or always) drop 2 milk. After all the pigs you pay gems for drop two bacon. Right now a gem cow seems to do very little different from (maybe slightly higher chance of hide?) than a cow bought with coins.

And I agree with the poster above, bunnies are welcome!

skxuelin
03-31-14, 02:07 PM
I have a lot of wishes, but the most important one is, again: GEM CONFIRMATION!!
Why is that not in the poll? Let's see how many votes on it.

DrP4ever
04-01-14, 02:40 AM
I really would love other gifts. I desperately low of living wood. It is a very rare drop. Would love to gift it and be gifted it.

PricelessShell
04-02-14, 05:29 AM
Great ideas above and I look forward to seeing the upgrades soon!!!

I have a couple more things to add....

We also need a 2nd Royal Exchange and/or a way to make 2 trades at once.

An improved gift program too. Thank you for the one we have! Very important and useful! Gifting max of 3 a day is crazy low!!! In the beginning that's fine but by level 12 you need more. By level 24 it's way too low... Needs to be at least 6 by then! Maybe make a gift giving quest and once completed you can give up to 6 gifts a day! This would be huge to increase social interaction and make the game better for all of us. It's very hard when we are only limited to 3... but feel bad when can't return gifts quicker.

The additional storage for the cellar, the 3rd kitchen and additional gift options are my top 3 on the list

PricelessShell
04-02-14, 05:30 AM
I agree! Gem confirmation for speed ups!!good call

PricelessShell
04-02-14, 05:31 AM
Agreed on cow too! Much needed!!!

kooky panda
04-02-14, 10:17 AM
I have a lot of wishes, but the most important one is, again: GEM CONFIRMATION!!
Why is that not in the poll? Let's see how many votes on it.
The moderator polls are for specific items, decorations, new buildings, etc.
These polls are not for adding game features.

Queenzod
04-02-14, 10:29 AM
The moderator polls are for specific items, decorations, new buildings, etc.
These polls are not for adding game features.

Not to be too snotty, but you sound like John Boehner, lol! What, we can't even vote on it? I'm not mad, I just find it funny.

I know it's outside the jurisdiction of the polls, but I guess in Castle Story, we don't talk about Castle Story. :)

desele
04-02-14, 08:39 PM
Hear, hear!

lkingi
04-03-14, 02:02 AM
third kitchen plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is very hard to make food for adventure, third kitchen will make easier

roguebee
04-03-14, 05:03 AM
it's nice to know they listen to some people who use the polls. We did get a new cabbage recipe...

upcloud
04-03-14, 05:49 AM
I want to exchange the things I don't need into money in Royal exchange.

For example, an option that we can change 50 of something into 1000 or 2000. Something could be anything that reaches to 99.

manu90ela
04-03-14, 07:33 AM
We really need a reliable source for living wood. Sometimes I chop down 5 trees and get not one single living wood.... And even with the option to craft it it is a pain because it needs so much wood which I'd rather use for builders paste or wooden/fancy beams.... We need a lot more wood then stone anyway, even without using it for living wood. But we have 4 stone sources (sparkling and deep mines) and only two for wood (sawmills). Why?
Recently we need so much living wood for all the goals (especially blithewood goals) that I'm not able to make architects pastes (and therefore magic cement) or ornate beams anymore.... And I used up all my stocks for the deep mine upgrades....
I'm really bored of chopping trees the whole day and using up all my energy only for that...... And waiting for my sawmills (faerie respite, magic garden, greseldas garden) to drop it really takes to long... That only gives me an average of 4 per day and thats not enough if I need about 80 in the next days only for the blithewood quest...

manu90ela
04-04-14, 01:18 AM
And how about gifting trade tickets? :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-05-14, 07:22 PM
A recipe, potion, craft, upgrade ingredient ...*some* kind of concoction or use for glimmerbulbs beyond trading them in the Royal Exchange.
(If one already exists, then I don't know about it ....so please inform the uninformed, if that's the case lol.)

ConnectFire611
04-05-14, 07:30 PM
I would really like something that can help me manage my Stones as I usually have 99 of them and Fancy Blocks and getting well on my way with the other stone items so it ties up my Workshops and Tinker Camp. Can you please make more crafting jobs in the other buildings or make a Pawn Shop building where we can sell our abundance of items or a Royal Exchange.

Queenzod
04-05-14, 08:07 PM
I would really like something that can help me manage my Stones as I usually have 99 of them and Fancy Blocks and getting well on my way with the other stone items so it ties up my Workshops and Tinker Camp. Can you please make more crafting jobs in the other buildings or make a Pawn Shop building where we can sell our abundance of items or a Royal Exchange.

I agree! A carpentry/mason exchange would be soooo fabulous! I'm full on all beams and blocks, except for ornate ones, 'cos they rely on living wood and silver. I'd trade 10 of each for only coins, just to trim down the supplies.

dubbleyooteeyef
04-05-14, 08:38 PM
Not sure if this has been suggested before but seems obvious to me.

Show how much of a resource you have in its crafting window.

Edit - So why cant I remove the thumbnail (isnt in the edit window), or upload the proper picture (says too big, faq says the size limits are in the dialogue box - they are not).

maguar
04-06-14, 04:12 AM
Please find the new poll here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67310-Castle-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-6th-April-2014)