PDA

View Full Version : Robo Crop Circle - Levels 517 - 522 (Region 87)

Zone77
03-09-14, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the end!
Level 520 is not solvable without gold. The timer jewels fall always into unreachable corners. It's not strategie, it's not speed, it's only gold, that can help you. This is the initial and final contradiction of the game: the guys, that don't spend real money, because this wouldn't be a challenge for them, will fail - and the others won't accomplish all the difficult levels before.

guitarflash
03-09-14, 04:26 PM
cool.. kkk
i stuck at level 516.. i quit playing . :v

nasonovata
03-10-14, 03:02 AM
Zone77
It's a pity. Nevertheless, did you use gold to solve 516?

Phaedrakiki
03-10-14, 10:06 PM
Can't believe I finally made it! Here's the background artwork:

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/500%20up%20-%20JMD/0718ee3d-3fff-426f-b641-0649c34857a1_zpsb4a1731a.png

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag81/Beadsbykat/500%20up%20-%20JMD/e4537392-b62c-4613-a568-0233f794d003_zpsb8518492.png

Phaedrakiki
03-11-14, 04:01 PM
Ugh! Ur right, Zone77--Level 520 seems impossible. I have no idea if the time is sufficient to open the L&C/break the glass, since the doom jewels won't let me get that far. I haven't got more than a minute into the game yet! The doomie timers are very short, and if they fall to either side, it's over. Sometimes you get "lucky" with a reshuffle cuz there's no moves, but then you have to quickly find where the doomie ended up & hope for a match. This only seems to delay the inevitable. So far, this is nothing but frustration...

Phaedrakiki
03-15-14, 03:07 AM
I'm beyond frustrated and angry over level 520. It's ridiculous & impossible, at least for me. I can't see how anyone can get past all those doom jewels with 13-second timers. Maybe if the fuses were a little longer there'd be a chance. But I've only made it halfway thru the level one time...after days of attempts. The rest of the time I'm getting blown up less than a minute in. (Usually all 5 energies gone in 3 or 4 minutes.)

There's just nothing fun about this--I'm having to force myself to play (:confused:) If the doom jewels aren't fixed, or something done to make this level achievable, I'll have to quit Jewel Mania. That really saddens me, as I've enjoyed playing all this time (& being active here at the forum.)

Phaedrakiki
04-02-14, 08:29 AM
Still playing a couple rounds of level 520 every day--but that's all I can "force" myself to do. (Something's wrong when you don't want to play your games!) Still getting drowned in 13-second doomies that are impossible to reach in time, though. So I use remaining energy to play older levels & improve scores...

Once--after being blown up by a doom jewel--I pressed the more time/anti-doom jewel button to keep playing. I wanted to get a better feel for the level, since I'd never been more than halfway through it. It seems passable--so long as you buy the doom jewel boost first. I'm not going to do that, though. If I were to magically get close to the end, and have a "win" in sight--I'd surely buy it then. But I'm not going to pre-pay for every round of Jewel Mania. After 500+ levels, Team Lava should be rewarding their most-loyal players--not penalizing them. They have already made the levels more challenging on the last few islands. There's no need to make them impossible!

BUT, since they haven't fixed this level (or 516--also impossible without some gold,) I'm guessing they want us to stop playing--unless we pay for the privilege. I assume not many players make it this far--only really determined (or "good") players & devoted fans, though not everyone spends money. To keep putting new levels out there for dwindling players, they prob have to make it worthwhile ($-wise.) I'm really saddened by this situation. I hope I'm wrong here, but I can't see any other reasoning(?) If the difficulty was simply due to an over-zealous game designer, seems they would have fixed it after all these complaints/feedback... :(

PierQ
04-08-14, 05:49 AM
PierQ from 520

If the Game Managers want us to stop playing, I think they found a good way. I agree with players saying it's impossible, when you are lucky you play 1.30 minutes, not enough to open chains. After one or more doom gem explodes.

I passed the 516 only spending gold buying 3 auto-blasters (14 gold each). Fortunately I did it with challenges credits only.

Now I don't even know what to buy on order to pass the level.

guitarflash
04-11-14, 11:16 PM
I think the makers of this game will not replace a difficult level to a level that can be accessible by players.
I hope the other players to leave the game..

Phaedrakiki
04-12-14, 11:16 AM
I haven't even attempted level 520 in days. I'm done, as far as moving forward anyway. I keep hoping they'll do the right thing and fix the level, but...

I suppose I could buy my way thru--anti-doom boost, key boost for any "difficult" L&C, then whatever needed for last glass(es.) But NO...not gonna do it. It's not just a super-challenging level. It truly requires real money (after all this time.) I haven't minded the occasional gold spend on tough levels up 'til now, cuz my enjoyment of the game is worth it. But it seems they're intentionally making it more "expensive" to get thru recent levels (and/or, they're trying to discourage us from playing.) After being such a fan of the game, getting other players to try it, helping players here at the forum, etc.--I feel sad they're doing this. This is how they reward us? Their most loyal players...

Phaedrakiki
04-23-14, 04:48 PM
Looks like they changed level 520...the 13-second doom jewels are now 30 seconds. I tried it a couple times, but still couldn't get thru w/o exploding (though I definitely am getting further than before.) Doesn't look like very much time to clear the L&C, though (and the restricted jewels, etc.) Hmm...will try a few more times.

Phaedrakiki
04-26-14, 01:15 AM
They've changed the 13-second doom jewels on level 520 to 30-seconds. They've also added some time (think it was 2:35 before? Have to go back & check my screenshot--been awhile!) So, I think it's probably passable now...just haven't done it yet (I just realized they added time.) I'm looking forward to playing again, and seeing how difficult or not the other levels on this island are (& those coming up...) Yay, I hope this means my Jewel Mania is back! :)

guitarflash
04-26-14, 03:02 AM
522 time not enough :/

limonepledge
05-12-14, 11:05 AM
Ok, finally getting back into this, lol. I have noticed that a bunch of the levels that I was stuck on for a while changed as I continued to try so I'm guessing they they are listening, but aren't making changes super quickly. I miss the days when the moderators played along with us and posted strategies and tips and were more interactive on here.

Here are pictures and info about the levels. I wasn't very good about taking notes on strategy (whoops) and there were some changes between when I took the pics and when I saw the changes, so moves or time might be wrong on the pics, but what's written is what I say earlier today when I checked.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/4677f525-0afd-4821-b827-c2d0377c1c04.jpg

Level 517: extinguish 14 flames in 1:30 :15 less than the pic.I don't remember thinking the exposed flames were that hard to get rid of and with only 4 jewel colors it's pretty easy to make combos to get rid of the stone jewels. Once you get the L&Cs open work quickly to use blasters or blaster combos to get rid of the side flames because they spread quickly. Also, no jewels fall into that side part so you need to use specials and combos.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/408b381c-e2f3-4d68-b715-ed45941f6eac.png

limonepledge
05-12-14, 11:08 AM
Level 518: Break 64 glass in 45 moves (10 less moves than in the picture). Most of the glass is doubled and 9-count doom jewels fall in as you play. I think the hardest parts were the bottom and sides because of the way the walls are set up. Obviously special jewels and combos are helpful and as long as they're in the middle they aren't too hard to move because the portals help them get through the walls.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/photo1-11.png

limonepledge
05-12-14, 11:13 AM
Level 519: Dig 25 meters in 3:40 This one's pretty straight forward. It's a little tough to get through because it's skinny but when you open the L&C you get a free diamond.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/5191.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/5192.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/5193.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/5194.jpg

limonepledge
05-12-14, 11:23 AM
The infamous Level 520: Break 32 glass in 3:45. As Phaedrakiki mentioned there's 30 second doom jewels that fall. There were also black ones when I played it (are they still there?). This one took me a while and I think a lot of it was luck because that bottom area is a pain to get through (I'm not going to post a picture because there's one in the first post). I kinda think that specials jewels are the way to go, but I found it hard to control them or plan anything because the board way having to refresh every few seconds. It is doable without having to buy anything it just takes a while.

Level 521: Extinguish 22 flames in 2:20. The flames start out only on the right side, but they spread through the wall and quickly. As you can see from the pic not even a second went by and it spread. 10 second doomies fall as you go and the horizontal walls keep jewels from falling. There's one flame hiding under the 90 count L&C (I think snake heads are always red and yellow). When you get rid of the entire snake jewels fall in, which is helpful because you can reach the flames easier, but it's also hard because there's more space for doom jewels to fall in and get you.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/6309d5ae-c0bc-49fe-8cd3-7df7d6ec688b.png

limonepledge
05-12-14, 11:30 AM
Level 522: Dig 18 meters in 5:25. This one was at 6:00 minutes when I played it a few weeks ago, but I don't think they should have changed the time. These split level ones are always hard and the walls don't help. I'm sure it's possible to do at 5:25 you just have to work fast and aim for special jewels and combos. Thankfully there's only super dirt in the middle section.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/5221.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/5222.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/5223.jpg

Good luck! I know you can all make it through. When you do see you over at Ruby Museum (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68067-Ruby-Museum-(523-528)-Region-88)!

limonepledge
05-13-14, 07:48 AM
Level 522: Dig 18 meters in 5:25. This one was at 6:00 minutes when I played it a few weeks ago, but I don't think they should have changed the time. These split level ones are always hard and the walls don't help. I'm sure it's possible to do at 5:25 you just have to work fast and aim for special jewels and combos. Thankfully there's only super dirt in the middle section.

Decided to play this one again and there are a few changes since yesterday. Now it's down to 3:30 but there's no longer any super dirt. There are also 30 doom jewels that fall in and get stuck because on the walls, but I would say it's a lot easier, mostly because they got rid of the super dirt. I just got through this new set up on my first try with 45 seconds to spare. Only got one star, but if you're able to clear the doom jewels you should be fine!

jmw490
05-17-14, 09:05 PM
Level 518: Break 64 glass in 45 moves (10 less moves than in the picture). Most of the glass is doubled and 9-count doom jewels fall in as you play. I think the hardest parts were the bottom and sides because of the way the walls are set up. Obviously special jewels and combos are helpful and as long as they're in the middle they aren't too hard to move because the portals help them get through the walls.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/tenten199/photo1-11.png

Currently stuck on this level. Not sure why I only start with 29 moves AND stone jewels are thrown in. Pretty much impossible the way it is right now. The walls make it extremely difficult to get rid of the stone jewels, especially in the bottom row and corners. Diamond/blaster combos and bomb/blaster combos aren't any help since they don't take out the stone jewels. Once I hit the 500 levels, this game stopped being fun and I don't look forward to playing it the way I used to.

limonepledge
05-18-14, 07:36 AM
Currently stuck on this level. Not sure why I only start with 29 moves AND stone jewels are thrown in. Pretty much impossible the way it is right now. The walls make it extremely difficult to get rid of the stone jewels, especially in the bottom row and corners. Diamond/blaster combos and bomb/blaster combos aren't any help since they don't take out the stone jewels. Once I hit the 500 levels, this game stopped being fun and I don't look forward to playing it the way I used to.

Wow, thats a big change, and not a good one. I think the level was hard enough before with more moves and no stone jewels.

It seems like the general consensus here is, like you said, after 500 it just went downhill. It's like they're making it intentionally too hard for us and then don't care to help any.

jmw490
05-20-14, 02:11 PM
Wow, thats a big change, and not a good one. I think the level was hard enough before with more moves and no stone jewels.

It seems like the general consensus here is, like you said, after 500 it just went downhill. It's like they're making it intentionally too hard for us and then don't care to help any.

I'm about one more day away from quitting this game for good. Today, I have 34 moves for this level, but that didn't help at all. I've been able to get down to one or two glass left a few times, but I can never get rid of the stone jewels in the bottom corners to break the final pieces. Even when I accidentally paid $1 million coins for a reshuffle once, one of the two remaining glass ended up with another stone jewel in it that I couldn't match away. I refuse to spend real money on this game. It's gotten beyond frustrating. I used to be able to beat at least one level per day. I started the 500 levels back at the beginning of April. Getting stuck on a level for days or even weeks at a time does not make the game fun or keep it interesting. I need variety, which means being able to regularly play a new level. It's just not fun anymore.

Seriously, this is what I'm dealing with!

lgmintas
12-24-14, 03:58 AM
Well I think I with the rest of you guys, we got to level 521 and can go no further. There is only so much time you can waste on this game and it gets very frustrating when you just spend too long on a level. Looks like we call it quits on level 521 unless there is a way around a level. It was a great game to sit with the wife and play together but now it just gas become frustrating. We have moved over to another jewel game now.

koetsub
01-26-15, 09:43 PM
Level 519: Dig 25 meters in 3:40 This one's pretty straight forward. It's a little tough to get through because it's skinny but when you open the L&C you get a free diamond.

3:40 is just not enough time for this level. I've been trying to get through it for over a month! I'm just about ready to throw in the towel on JM because of this level.

koetsub
02-11-15, 10:17 AM
My wife made it through 519 on both our iPads, but we are both currently stuck at 522. Amazing that TL dropped the time from 6:00 to 5:15, and now down to 4:50. Back to 6:00 would be nice.

I didn't like it at all that 5 out of the 6 levels on this island were timed. I have not played a new moves level (which I like) in about two months!

Halosmadeofsummer
02-19-15, 03:48 PM
The Jewel Mania Valentine's Day version has different levels for the Robo Crop Circle. Only levels 519 and 522 are timed here (although 522 is the same in both games). I've managed to get through playing these levels, rather than the 'normal' Jewel Mania.