PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Dragons Have To Be Evolved Before Trading?

PineapplePigeon
03-09-14, 10:00 AM
Honestly, when I keep getting 20 or 30 corals in a row, I don't want to spend 10 hours breeding them, 10 hours hatching them, I don't want to spend any crops on them, I don't want to waste 10 hours evolving them JUST to trade them. Why can't TL make it so we can trade them without having to evolve them? I need my crops for older dragons that need to get to epic form. I don't want to waste lots of time on a measly little blue gem...

SenseiNJ
03-09-14, 10:24 AM
Once they reach level 4 you can trade them. There is no need to get evolve them to level 7. After you feed them and they reach level 4, zoom out to the habitat then tap on the dragon again, it should then be available for trade.
Also, you could sell the dragons once they hatch, if you have no need for the gemstones. You wouldn't have to waste food too.

buttabdullah99
03-09-14, 10:39 AM
U know the players who have been playing this game before 2012 they can breed there lvl 1,2 or 3 dragon but I start playing this game in 2012 so I have to evolve them to come on lvl4 then I will breed I think not sure !!!! :o

danni7788
03-09-14, 11:39 AM
Once they reach level 4 you can trade them. There is no need to get evolve them to level 7. After you feed them and they reach level 4, zoom out to the habitat then tap on the dragon again, it should then be available for trade.
Also, you could sell the dragons once they hatch, if you have no need for the gemstones. You wouldn't have to waste food too.

Many players have to evolve from level 3 to 4 unfortunately. It is a huge pain if we want to trade commons.

SenseiNJ
03-09-14, 01:21 PM
Many players have to evolve from level 3 to 4 unfortunately. It is a huge pain if we want to trade commons.

I didn't know that. It'd really be stressful having to go through all that, especially with commons. On the plus side, it'll be a fairly efficient way to get bombs for mining.

midnightmeerkat
03-09-14, 02:40 PM
The only common dragons I trade are ones with short evolving times otherwise I only trade rare and super rares.

chalupa2030
03-09-14, 03:49 PM
The only common dragons I trade are ones with short evolving times otherwise I only trade rare and super rares.

Same here! Would never spend one crop or minute on that Coral!

chalupa2030
03-09-14, 03:51 PM
U know the players who have been playing this game before 2012 they can breed there lvl 1,2 or 3 dragon but I start playing this game in 2012 so I have to evolve them to come on lvl4 then I will breed I think not sure !!!! :o

Really? I have never heard of anyone NOT having to evolve after level three.

Interesting!

FigmentValley
03-11-14, 08:43 AM
Even some earlier players have to evolve at 3 to 4. It was a random thing - some got the extra evolution and some did not. Of 5 accounts I know of or control, three of them have to evolve at 3 to 4 and two of them do not. They are all from the same time period.

FigmentValley
03-11-14, 08:44 AM
I didn't know that. It'd really be stressful having to go through all that, especially with commons. On the plus side, it'll be a fairly efficient way to get bombs for mining.

Exactly! This new mining thing is a very small plus for the extra evolution. That bring said, once you have one or two platinum dragons, the thrill is definitely tarnished.....

SenseiNJ
03-11-14, 09:57 AM
Exactly! This new mining thing is a very small plus for the extra evolution. That bring said, once you have one or two platinum dragons, the thrill is definitely tarnished.....

That's true, but I'm hoping more craftable dragons will be introduced soon. I got my first platinum dragon yesterday. I'll save up my bombs for when another dragon is added, or when the diamond dragon bonus is back.

FigmentValley
03-11-14, 10:08 AM
As far as I can tell, you can only have 25 bombs or 25 dynamite. After that, you are "full" and future breedings or evolutions do not add to your stash. It becomes a "use it or lose it" proposition. You pretty much are forced to mine for food or just shrug away the lost pieces.....

I hope they give us something new soon. I was one who received the mine only recently - one of the last as far as I can tell. Yet, I nearly have two platinum dragons (don't know what to use them for) and am fast approaching the end of the available expansions.

Guardian452
03-11-14, 10:33 AM
I find the mining boring and tedious. It's the least fun feature of the game. Watching paint dry is a hundred times more stimulating.

belbar22
03-11-14, 11:14 AM
As far as I can tell, you can only have 25 bombs or 25 dynamite. After that, you are "full" and future breedings or evolutions do not add to your stash. It becomes a "use it or lose it" proposition. You pretty much are forced to mine for food or just shrug away the lost pieces.....

I hope they give us something new soon. I was one who received the mine only recently - one of the last as far as I can tell. Yet, I nearly have two platinum dragons (don't know what to use them for) and am fast approaching the end of the available expansions.

Crikey. How did you manage that so fast. I only have 166 parts for my first platinum and am on my 6th expansion I think and that is with breeding and evolving round the clock, although I have come to a bit of a standstill as i need far more food to evolve to L10 and I don't need to evolve to L4.

Well done.

belbar22
03-11-14, 11:14 AM
I find the mining boring and tedious. It's the least fun feature of the game. Watching paint dry is a hundred times more stimulating.

Actually I agree. it is kind of irritating.

cakeandpie
03-11-14, 12:12 PM
I think the mining is tedious too. If we got double the items like we did this past weekend, it wouldn't be so bad. If TL doesn't want us to get land and ingots too fast, they could give us half the number of dynamite and bombs that we currently get, but double the items when we mine. Then we wouldn't have to mine so stinkin' often, but would get the same amount of items as we do now.

kooky panda
03-11-14, 12:37 PM
Original question has been addressed.
Closing thread since it has now gone off topic.