PDA

View Full Version : Pointless goals?

katangel33
03-09-14, 04:53 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but half the fun of these games to me is completing goals. I have new goals today on both restaurant and bakery story, but as I'm up to my limit on appliances I can't complete the goals 😔😔. I cannot afford to keep buying a new appliance slot for 49 gems!

Any ideas anyone? Can team lava not up the number of appliances we can have? The game gets rather boring when you can't complete goals ☺️☺️.

Thanks

chewytwix
03-09-14, 05:51 AM
I'm pretty sure you only need 3-4 ovens to finish a goal. Besides the new ones (march madness), what other ones are you doing?

katangel33
03-09-14, 06:03 AM
On bakery story I have creme of the crop, end of the rainbow and the new spirit of st. Paddy's. On restaurant story I have food for the soul, it's game time, stress to impress and sweet shooting.

On all of them I need to purchase the ovens to unlock other parts in the goal, so I can't do any of them.

This seems really pointless and very frustrating ��

igames4me
03-09-14, 06:40 AM
You can store some appliances you don't need for the moment and purchase the appliances you do need for the goals.

I've never purchase extra slots for 49 gems and I've completed all goals.
Hope I helped.

katangel33
03-09-14, 07:30 AM
You can store some appliances you don't need for the moment and purchase the appliances you do need for the goals.

I've never purchase extra slots for 49 gems and I've completed all goals.
Hope I helped.

I did wonder if I could store appliances, I have purchased a few extra slots so weren't sure if I could store one to create a spare slot, will try it out. Thank you :D

meme1098
03-09-14, 08:54 AM
I did wonder if I could store appliances, I have purchased a few extra slots so weren't sure if I could store one to create a spare slot, will try it out. Thank you :D

Make sure you're not cooking anything or you'll lose it and you can store all you have if you want.
My restaurant now is only the 2 new stoves. I'm so sorry you didn't know this beforehand. That's a lot of gems to get 1 slot for a new oven.
Don't hesitate to ask questions. Everyone is very helpful here on the forums.

bobbyrae
03-09-14, 12:05 PM
Right. Store all your appliances if you want. Don't keep buying extra slots!

nicola211982
03-09-14, 12:47 PM
...and if you're doing lots of different goals, I would prioritise by the days left. If I remember, there's a set of goals that finish next week. Do this first before any without a time limit on if you can.

katangel33
03-09-14, 04:58 PM
It worked, thank you to all. I play all TL games and have no problems with the other games but that was really bugging me, I knew I was missing something!

Thank you again :D

WrestlerHouse
03-09-14, 09:42 PM
I just wish goals has better rewards.

kooky panda
03-10-14, 04:57 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but half the fun of these games to me is completing goals. I have new goals today on both restaurant and bakery story, but as I'm up to my limit on appliances I can't complete the goals . I cannot afford to keep buying a new appliance slot for 49 gems!

Any ideas anyone? Can team lava not up the number of appliances we can have? The game gets rather boring when you can't complete goals ☺️☺️.

Thanks

It worked, thank you to all. I play all TL games and have no problems with the other games but that was really bugging me, I knew I was missing something!

Thank you again :D

Glad the members could help.