PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance during timed quest :((

Anyuszko
03-09-14, 12:37 AM
I just started my timed quest (the 8 hrs one with adventures to mountain something) and did not realize there would be soon a maintenance. So i will loose some hours :((

Can I get a compensation?

Why TL does it on weekend? During time quested period??? Does somebody thinks about this?

eepopp
03-09-14, 03:10 AM
I just started my timed quest (the 8 hrs one with adventures to mountain something) and did not realize there would be soon a maintenance. So i will loose some hours :((

Why TL does it on weekend? During time quested period??? Does somebody thinks about this?

just speculation on my part, but perhaps they are doing maintenance due to the Time change in North America where clocks are advanced 1 hour?

If their servers are based upon PST then that might have created some issues for customers when time advanced.

katbtodd
03-09-14, 04:08 AM

Doesn't matter,,I did my timed quest,,,and I was right there right on top waiting for them to come in,,and it still expired on me... The adventure stay in castle.... I'm on my 9th or 10 try ,,with trinket all have failed,,,,

Anyuszko
03-09-14, 04:11 AM
Doesn't matter,,I did my timed quest,,,and I was right there right on top waiting for them to come in,,and it still expired on me... The adventure stay in castle.... I'm on my 9th or 10 try ,,with trinket all have failed,,,,

Failed to craft trinket 9 times? Oh dear...

kooky panda
03-09-14, 09:44 AM

I am sorry, but they usually do no compensate because of a maintenance. You can try sending an email to support@teamlava.com .

Since this maintenance was for all games I am sure whatever time they picked would of been during something important in one of the games.

PikaSquirrel
03-10-14, 05:02 PM
The maintenance went on for only about an hour and fifteen minutes. We try to do these maintenance at a time that's best for each game since this affected all games. Unfortunately, we will not be able to compensate for lost time during maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.