PDA

View Full Version : Answered On my 7th garnet

katbtodd
03-08-14, 10:10 PM
Is there some thing wrong. I'm working on my 7th garrnet for the trinket it's just not taking when others have gotten there on the second and third tried Have you heard of this ,,,or is there a bug,,,
#Added new info I have 4 more adventure after the garnet since I posted this the frist time, ,,, still no luck getting the garnet stick to the trinket. Is this the way the game goes ... And I'm just so unlucky ,,or is there a bug please ... All I need is an answer...because I don't see any body else in forum complaining about so many adventure and the trinket not staying together thank you ,,,,
# more info ,,,two garnet adventure didn't bring me back any thing !!not even a garnet!! and still coming up empty here so many fails not!!! think thinking castle is my 12 adventure ,,, so coming up empty or fails,, does,this sounds right
# another adventure came back empty again ,,, 11:30 am EST

katbtodd
03-09-14, 03:00 PM
Been at it every two hours.... Nothing ... Please look into this ,,,, I sent castle out as,soon as,it come back so while it's craft I'm ahead that 30 mins every since Saturday 11:25 am EST I even got up during the night,,, just not luck or it's,a,bug ,,,

kooky panda
03-09-14, 05:50 PM
Make sure you are doing the correct adventure. Also check your inventory because sometimes you may not see the item drop, and it just goes into your storage.

Also restart your device to check.

To have someone check your game, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com

katbtodd
03-10-14, 03:03 AM
Make sure you are doing the correct adventure. Also check your inventory because sometimes you may not see the item drop, and it just goes into your storage.

Also restart your device to check.

To have someone check your game, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com
Thanks ..but did all those many time... It came in at 1 am EST for me,,,,, now people are staring to post in forum that after the first 8 hours it became a 50/50 change that the garnet comes in,,in total I had 6 adventure that did not being me in a garnet,,, I knew I had the right adventure it's the only 2 hour one,

chuckfeets
03-19-14, 07:11 PM
Same here, just got my 2nd garnet and it didn't take. Rebooted device and it's still not in my inventory.

pikachu73
03-20-14, 01:57 AM
Did adventure, got garnet and crafted trinket. Collected trinket and no goal completion and the goal is still showing
Crafted another garnet trinket using 50 gems to get the garnet, collected and again no go completion and the goal is still showing as if I'm done nothing
Now doing the adventure again
Have restarted device (IoS) and force restarted device but still nothing

pikachu73
03-20-14, 02:38 PM
I've deleted and reinstalled. Just waiting to finish crafting the garnet trinket to see if it results in completing the goal and enabling me to move on

pikachu73
03-20-14, 06:43 PM
It turns out it's deliberate due to the fairies

Wish I'd known that before using over 150 gems