PDA

View Full Version : Crashes

Wollstonecraft
03-08-14, 09:09 PM
Ive been playin since November of 2012 and never had this problem before but all of a sudden the game keeps crashing all the time. I could handle a random crash but this is excessive, every few minutes or even after less than a minute of game play. It is making it impossible (and irritating) to play the game. Anyone else having this issue? Any advice on fixing this problem?

dragoniakingdom
03-08-14, 09:35 PM
Ive been playin since November of 2012 and never had this problem before but all of a sudden the game keeps crashing all the time. I could handle a random crash but this is excessive, every few minutes or even after less than a minute of game play. It is making it impossible (and irritating) to play the game. Anyone else having this issue? Any advice on fixing this problem?

It has been happening a lot for me of late also.

I have shut down & restarted my iPad numerous times,but the problem still persists.

There is a scheduled maintenance later on today,hopefully this will fix the issue.

Wollstonecraft
03-08-14, 09:41 PM
It has been happening a lot for me of late also.

I have shut down & restarted my iPad numerous times,but the problem still persists.

There is a scheduled maintenance later on today,hopefully this will fix the issue.

Glad to I know I am not the only one but sorry you are having too problem :(. I also have shut down, force quit, restarted, cleared the cache etc. etc. and have had no luck. Crossing my fingers that the maintain enhance fixes the problem.

FlyingMonkee
03-10-14, 02:07 PM
Hey Guys, it looks like you are currently playing our games on older devices. As you level up, and add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. Try closing out applications that are running in the background and clearing your device's cache. This should free up some resources, which may improve the performance of your game(s). Also when you are playing the games, please allow for all of the graphics in game to load up before you start to play, this may help as well.