PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Newby Questions

shastasoda76
03-08-14, 07:16 PM
Hi all I am new to Castle Story and I have a few questions that I can't seem to find an answer to so I was hoping someone out there can help me. I was wondering is there anyway to get more energy without paying for it? I don't think 30 is enough to build a kingdom and I really don't want to spend actual dollars for energy.
Thanks,
LandofBren

katbtodd
03-08-14, 07:29 PM
Hi all I am new to Castle Story and I have a few questions that I can't seem to find an answer to so I was hoping someone out there can help me. I was wondering is there anyway to get more energy without paying for it? I don't think 30 is enough to build a kingdom and I really don't want to spend actual dollars for energy.
Thanks,
LandofBren
You have to wait ..until time build back up,,, as you build your kingdom you can buy schools that give you energy, and as you level up you earn more ,,too up to 40 and they are talking about making higher to 50 but I don't know when or if it's just a rumor ,,,

piperonline
03-09-14, 06:34 AM
Thanks,
LandofBren

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I felt the same way when I first started. But hang in there because you will start to accumulate resources, and it won't be so bad. I still need energy all of the time and have to decide on priorities for collection, but it's not as frustrating as it is early on.

And the game is totally worth it! The story is so much fun to follow, and I enjoy the sense of accomplishment with finishing quests and building new buildings and places. I spend a few dollars on gems occasionally, but I'm no big spender and still really enjoy the game.

Feel free to add me if you need neighbors!

hiopztj
03-09-14, 10:55 AM
You can visit your neighbors. You get coins, xp or 1 energy. The maximum is 10 energy a day...

tintedshadow
03-10-14, 08:58 AM
Sometimes harvesting crops gives energy, and when you get a castle and start doing adventures you always get some energy when you complete one. Each time you go up a level you get an energy refill as well

oliverrr11
03-10-14, 10:11 AM
Sometimes harvesting crops gives energy, and when you get a castle and start doing adventures you always get some energy when you complete one. Each time you go up a level you get an energy refill as well

Hi! Just wanted to add that you will get random energy from crops, but only after getting that shard from the tabernum. In the beginning levels you will not.

maguar
03-10-14, 02:11 PM
Levels 1-10 will give you random energy drops from most harvesting, chopping mining. This is to help boost you at the beginning stages while you're working it out. Once you hit level 11 I guess the game thinks you know enough of what you're doing. After that you will need to expand to the tablet (looks like an Oblesik), do the quests to unlock it and then hope that you get three shard drops to get random energy from crops.

Fighting monsters gives a chance of getting some energy back. Skunkupines are the best as you can end up getting more energy then it took to fight. Fangbeasts are the worst as you often end up with less than you used.