PDA

View Full Version : Anybody keep the bonus energy box as a decoration in the kingdom?

boxesj
03-08-14, 06:02 PM
Instead of chopping it to use the energy?

I have got 2 now, left there as a decoration:o. Wondering anybody else do this?

TinksThots
03-08-14, 06:31 PM
I've used two, my last one is in storage for emergencies, I wouldn't wanna risk chopping it before I need it. =P

CottageRose
03-08-14, 06:32 PM
I kept mine, to enjoy looking at the art of it, but didn't think of putting it out as a decoration. I wonder now that I have it out how many people will notice it sitting there. :D

And yes, I was careful to place it where I shouldn't chop it by accident. lol

jptheripper
03-08-14, 06:34 PM
mine are all in storage.

shambalaya
03-08-14, 07:29 PM
I didn't chop any of mine, they're kinda special :-D

Wollstonecraft
03-08-14, 09:47 PM
I've got a few. :)

dragoniakingdom
03-08-14, 09:47 PM
Kept mine as decorations also.:)

Castloninian
03-08-14, 11:37 PM
Keeping mine in storage for desperate times :)

midnightmeerkat
03-09-14, 12:09 AM
Yep - mine are safely in storage for me to look at, I would have to be really desperate to use them!

Anyuszko
03-09-14, 12:31 AM
Actually you can place them as decoration then take back to storage

mamalovesson
03-09-14, 01:56 AM
Very interesting box, how does it look like? I've gotten energy from adventures only.

EBJW
03-09-14, 02:05 AM
I kept mine, to enjoy looking at the art of it, but didn't think of putting it out as a decoration. I wonder now that I have it out how many people will notice it sitting there. :D

And yes, I was careful to place it where I shouldn't chop it by accident. lol

I didn't intend to chop them, but save them for a time quest; so I use them indeed as decoration! Far too nice to let them in store!
At first all three, now I've got two out. Depends on new buildings etc. And yeah, some neighbours notice :)

boxesj
03-09-14, 02:58 AM
Very interesting box, how does it look like? I've gotten energy from adventures only.

It looks like a box got energy leaking.....quite pretty.... Can come to my kingdom to have a peak :p

mamalovesson
03-09-14, 03:30 PM
It looks like a box got energy leaking.....quite pretty.... Can come to my kingdom to have a peak :p

I've never seen one before, boxesj, from what tasks I can get it? May I send you friend request?

midnightmeerkat
03-09-14, 03:49 PM
I've never seen one before, boxesj, from what tasks I can get it? May I send you friend request?

It was a special reward for those people who were over level 30 and missed the energy rewards for levelling up when they increased the max level from 30 to 40

mamalovesson
03-09-14, 03:55 PM
It was a special reward for those people who were over level 30 and missed the energy rewards for levelling up when they increased the max level from 30 to 40

OIC, Thanks a lot, I am level 30 and I hope I will miss my energy at the time I level up to 31. lol Have a great day. xx

midnightmeerkat
03-09-14, 10:52 PM
OIC, Thanks a lot, I am level 30 and I hope I will miss my energy at the time I level up to 31. lol Have a great day. xx

Unfortunately it's only when you reach the max level that you miss out on the energy.... Now you will have to go over level 40, miss the level up bonuses and then when they increase the max level to 50 hope they give out the pretty boxes again to compensate........It took a long time for us to be compensated tho :)

Castloninian
03-09-14, 11:19 PM
Unfortunately it's only when you reach the max level that you miss out on the energy.... Now you will have to go over level 40, miss the level up bonuses and then when they increase the max level to 50 hope they give out the pretty boxes again to compensate........It took a long time for us to be compensated tho :)

Thw maximum level is 50 already.

midnightmeerkat
03-10-14, 01:55 AM
Thw maximum level is 50 already.

I mean 50. Lol

jimboser
03-10-14, 06:35 AM
I actually forgot I had these until just now... LOL

boxesj
03-10-14, 04:04 PM
I was on level 35 when they increased levels to 50. But when I turned to level 36, I have got another bonus box. Does that mean I will keep having them next couple bonus levels until 50?:rolleyes:

QueenCarolyn
03-10-14, 08:52 PM
I was wondering how these work. After you make them, you can save them till you need them?

maguar
03-10-14, 08:57 PM
I was wondering how these work. After you make them, you can save them till you need them?

The crates went straight into your inventory if you had the quests to get them. You then needed to place them in the kingdom and chop them to get the energy. Are you talking about crafting the energy thing in the green house? If so you get the energy on collection nothing going into inventory.

Castloninian
03-10-14, 10:31 PM
I was on level 35 when they increased levels to 50. But when I turned to level 36, I have got another bonus box. Does that mean I will keep having them next couple bonus levels until 50?:rolleyes:

I don't know, perhaps you only get the one you were part-way of? I was level 44 so got three of those boxes when they levelled us all up. I'd have got another if I'd reached level 45, and I was surprised I still got it. The next one is for level 50 and I am a long way off so won't know for a while.

CLOVERKAITO
03-10-14, 11:23 PM
I kept them as decorations in my kingdom as well. Don't have the need to use up 50 energies right now... 40 every 2 hours is enough, and I also got two wizard schools, so =P

kudukuda
03-11-14, 12:57 AM

I'm in the same boat. Almost done level 36 but i think the next box is at 39. I don't thnink we will get another box though....

boxesj
03-11-14, 02:29 AM
It will be cool to line all those up! :-)

andinspace
04-10-14, 09:43 AM
I got one with the initial level changes (I went to level 33) but I did not get one at level 36! I kept my crate out for a while but was afraid I would chop it accidentally so it is in storage now.

forkyfork99
04-10-14, 10:56 AM
Just to be clear, if I get an overgrown bench, I can not chop that, correct? My only options are to place it in my kingdom, store it in my inventory, or sell it - correct?

kooky panda
04-10-14, 10:58 AM
Just to be clear, if I get an overgrown bench, I can not chop that, correct? My only options are to place it in my kingdom, store it in my inventory, or sell it - correct?

Yes..............................

boxesj
04-10-14, 11:01 AM
I got one with the initial level changes (I went to level 33) but I did not get one at level 36! I kept my crate out for a while but was afraid I would chop it accidentally so it is in storage now.

I did accidentally chopped one :(