PDA

View Full Version : Marking neighbors as "tipped"...

queen_of_tarts80
03-08-14, 04:03 PM
I have a suggestion that I thought would be very helpful.
In the neighborhood list, the "gift" button is greyed out if you have already gifted a neighbor that day. What would come in handy is if we had an option to see which of our neighbors we have tipped too. I get confused about who I have already visited and who I haven't. Sometimes when I go to tip a friend, their tables are already full of tips and I would like to come back later on when they are cleared.
It is hard to remember all those names though! :confused:

jim23cash
03-08-14, 05:11 PM
If you tip Stormie first, then everyone whose Bakery you visit will move down under Stormies name. So anyone on the list above Stormie hasn't been visited yet.
But I also agree with you, it would be nice to see who has been tipped on the list just like the gifts.
It would also be great if they added a "last played" date, so I could tell if some of my neighbors have quit! Since the tables auto-clear occasionally (once a month?), and there is so much food built up and the neighbors keep gifting and leaving messages, sometimes I can't tell when the last time a neighbor was actually playing. I suspect I have a couple of zombie neighbors right now!

PineapplePigeon
03-12-14, 09:36 PM
This would be so cool :)