PDA

View Full Version : Getting gems

td723
03-08-14, 09:31 AM
Is the only way to get gems by paying for them? They cannot be earned? I'd be grateful if someone could answer this for me, because if that's the case I won't be playing the game any longer and I don't want to waste anymore time on it...

jptheripper
03-08-14, 09:44 AM
You can get gems in many ways. Dragons drop them occassionaly, as does the purple cow. You can get them from adventures as well.

You also get lots of gems for installing other games through in game promotions

However, you do not NEED gems for any portion of the game.

maguar
03-08-14, 04:21 PM
Adventures (best source), sir pig, purple cow, dragon, feed the baron can all drop gems. Adventures can also drop rewards that would normally cost gems, eg animals and fruit trees. While there are quests to download games you don't get gems for them. There are other quests that do give gems.

doobievilla
03-09-14, 05:05 AM
Where are these gems for installing other games? Havnt got a single gem from doing that.

katbtodd
03-09-14, 06:07 AM
Where are these gems for installing other games? Havnt got a single gem from doing that.

They have to be a quest in your book

meme1098
03-09-14, 08:49 AM
Once you install the game and reach a certain level, sometimes it's 3, when you return to your kingdom you get a pop up to tap a coin building & get gems as well.
Then occasionally you'll get another pop up to reach another level so I usually try for the next level as well unless it's really a bad game.

infinitelove19
03-09-14, 01:03 PM
While there are quests to download games you don't get gems for them. There are other quests that do give gems.

Step 1, wait for quest to download game.
Step 2, Download game and play for a few seconds.
Step 3, Receive reward for no gems
Step 4, up pops a quest with gems as a reward, usually to collect from a coin building
Step 5, collect from coin building, receive gems.

It is worthwhile noting that each game can only be downloaded once, but seasonal releases can be downloaded for a similar reward. Valentine's, Halloween, etc.

Sometimes the goal to download the game will stick around for days or weeks. On other occasions, I've had them disappear REALLY quickly, like after a day or so. Just fyi. Good luck!

maguar
03-09-14, 01:50 PM
Closing this thread as you can't get gems for installing other games. The goals that give gems are different.