Legends of the Leprechaun
Craft 3 Leprechaun Bait

???
Buy a leprechaun trap
Buy a deluxe leprechaun trap

Caught Green Handed
Catch a leprechaun

Reward Leprechaun Look out

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/1797805A-7A4A-4EF6-9EC6-13AE1B524EFF_zpsnpfdbh2q.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/1797805A-7A4A-4EF6-9EC6-13AE1B524EFF_zpsnpfdbh2q.jpg.html)A Celtic Collection
Find a Leprechaun Trinket
Turn in a leprechaun Collection

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/53bb4af0-f9f6-4e07-b8f2-ea5df7e863a3_zps19a72c87.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/53bb4af0-f9f6-4e07-b8f2-ea5df7e863a3_zps19a72c87.png.html)

bss18974
03-07-14, 07:50 PM
Buy a leprechaun trap

Trap a leprechaun

Get a leprechaun trinket

Turn in a leprechaun collection

--- this is a combination of goals. Basically in the order I remember

bss18974
03-07-14, 07:51 PM
Oh the reward for buying the deluxe leprechaun trap is 20 gems... The cost of the trap itself... So it's basically free.

Notice all taps are one use only

tankerslacers
03-07-14, 08:02 PM
Thank you for the info, bss18974.

grameys
03-07-14, 08:08 PM
anyone have a photo of what the leprechaun looks like?

Sandeuro
03-07-14, 10:19 PM
No gems for me, just coins.

cosmolife
03-07-14, 10:30 PM
Buy a leprechaun trap

Trap a leprechaun

Get a leprechaun trinket

Turn in a leprechaun collection

--- this is a combination of goals. Basically in the order I remember

The step where we have to get a leprechaun trinket...when I tap on the buy button, it takes me to the decorations tab in the market. What item/s are we required to buy here? I'm a little confused. Can I just buy anything? I bought the traps but that didn't count. What did you buy to get past this step? Thanks!

cosmolife
03-07-14, 11:52 PM
Oh never mind. I got it figured out :)

minidemon88
03-08-14, 12:05 AM
I'm still thinking if the goals is worth doing or not. But do note there's a 10 days timer on the goals.

bss18974
03-08-14, 08:07 AM
Oh never mind. I got it figured out :)

What did you figure out? What did you buy? I can't get past that step... Is it something we collect from the traps (but not always that is)?

klengenhues
03-08-14, 09:02 AM
I got my first trinket - 5 potatoes- haha and that for 1000 bugs. They are kidding ? the new update isn't very good. It crashes all the time, I never had problems since now with that. And how can we make a full collection in 10 days ? And I lost 40 gems this night. They have gone without doing anything. So not really an improvment. Unfortunately.

vic147
03-08-14, 09:04 AM
What did you figure out? What did you buy? I can't get past that step... Is it something we collect from the traps (but not always that is)?

Buy the $ 600 coin plant, that's the trinket, or the ones that cost gems

klengenhues
03-08-14, 09:18 AM
does the Leprechaun run/ appear over the farm ? Like the moles and Butterflys ? Somebody says that if you catch one you get a reward of 10.000 ? How does he know ? Do you catch them in the trap ?

cosmolife
03-08-14, 09:35 AM

My first trap caught a trinket...one of the four shown in the collections gallery (don't know what it's called but it's where the butterflies and moles are). That first trinket cleared this step. So you don't have to buy anything. Just keep buying the traps and you'll catch trinkets for the collection. I've caught 3 trinkets already. Still need only one more to turn in the collection :)

tigeress2474
03-08-14, 10:38 AM
I had the V-day farm installed, I un-installed and installed the original one and I don't have this goal. I am on iPhone. Is it not for iPhone?

crystalrayn3
03-08-14, 12:09 PM
does the Leprechaun run/ appear over the farm ? Like the moles and Butterflys ? Somebody says that if you catch one you get a reward of 10.000 ? How does he know ? Do you catch them in the trap ?

I wish we had little leprechauns dancing around our farms. That would be absolutely adorable :-D Unfortunately this isn't so. The only peek we get is when a leprechaun trap wiggles once it has "trapped" a leprechaun. As for the ultimate reward, its a Shamrock topiary similiar to the Mole & Butterfly topiaries.

tankerslacers
03-08-14, 01:00 PM
The first St. Patrick's day collection you turn in you get a topiary - same as it was for the butterflies and moles. Additional sets of butterflies and moles earns you gems/coins or tools. Has anyone turned in more than 1 St. Patrick's day collection - what are additional collections good for?

iggychic
03-08-14, 01:11 PM
Is the topiary as ugly as the others? I bought two gem traps and got a trinket and two flowers (from the craft shop) so not worth wasting your gems on!!!!!

cbisme
03-08-14, 01:56 PM
Do you have to be a certain level before the traps are available to buy?

driver1711
03-08-14, 02:09 PM
Do you have to be a certain level before the traps are available to buy?
Don't know about level, but you do have to have the 1.7.2 regular version. I am @ level 38
From 2 regular and 1 deluxe, I collected 3 dark chocolate, 3 bacon and 1 Leprechaun hat for a trinket to go into the collection.
From 2nd set of two regular traps, I collected a whopping 2 flour and 3 Cocoa.
From 3rd set of two regular traps, I collected a whopping 5 potatoes and 2 bacon.
From 7th regular trap, I collected 3 biscuits! So sad.
From 8th regular trap, another Leprechaun hat was left behind.
From 9th regular trap, 5 potatoes were collected.
From 10th regular trap, Pot of Gold trinket for collection gallery.
From 11th regular trap, 2 Flour.
12th regular, 2 bacon
13th regular, 1 bread
14th regular, 2 bacon
15th regular, clover trinket for collection
16th regular, Leprechaun and Leprechaun lookout. How cute!

iggychic
03-08-14, 05:17 PM
I earned my ugly topiary and everything else I get from traps is very lame. Stormy is boring me (that means I will quit spending money on this stormy,,,,work harder).

boandm2
03-08-14, 06:35 PM
i earned my ugly topiary ....

lol. :)

bss18974
03-08-14, 07:30 PM
Does anyone know if there are any more goals beyond catching the leprechaun for 10000 coins and getting the collection?

iggychic
03-08-14, 10:18 PM
Yawn fing yawn.

WindermereBakery
03-08-14, 10:26 PM
I did the first two goals; the Leprechaun Trap for 1,000 coins and the Leprechaun for 20 gems (I only did this one because the reward was 20 gems).

For the coin trap I got the green Leprechaun hat trinket, and for the gem trap I got two Linen flowers. I would never buy any more traps. For 20 gems you should get a lot more than linen flowers which you can make for free in just a few hours.
This could have been such a fun event.

klengenhues
03-09-14, 01:13 AM
The reward you get from the traps are ridiculous. 5 potatoes, 2 flours and chocolate. only things who are very easy to craft and do not pay much. 1000 coins for that ? RIDICOULOUS !! I have the luxury trap and waiting what will be in there. I hope something usefull otherwise I will pass on these goals. It's reallygetting boring. I always am very happy when there's an update but the last ones (except the asian ) are just boring. 2000 gems for a pony ? 1000 coinstrap and 20 gems trap which gives you nothing ? And beyond this, my game is crashing all the time, what never happened before. I lost 40 gems overnight without doing anything. I think that my time to leave this game will soon come. What is very sad because it was the ONLY game that I played for month !! So TL, if you don't want to loose your players invent usefull things and affordable to everyone. I will spend money on the game if it's usefull and I think other players too. TL: you will earn more money if you are listening to the wishes of your players. For the moment you only making them sad. Sorry!

Clark_Wayne
03-09-14, 04:03 AM
Got many useless things, like wheat, pies...
I think the traps are settled for us (players) and not for the leprechaun :D

1Peter1Pan1
03-09-14, 04:22 AM
Hi,
how many traps did you need for the collection? I have nothing (almost) from 7 traps. Have I so bad luck or is it similar by you?

gertbigone
03-09-14, 06:20 AM
I just caught a leprechaun, you get a leprechaun lookout as a reward. It's really cute lol

bss18974
03-09-14, 08:39 AM
I just caught a leprechaun, you get a leprechaun lookout as a reward. It's really cute lol

After getting the leprechaun are there any new goals or was the leprechaun the final goal?

kooky panda
03-09-14, 09:52 AM
Can you post a photo?

gertbigone
03-09-14, 11:48 AM
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u478/Donna_Griffiths/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps1a3e5ba1.png (http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/Donna_Griffiths/media/Mobile%20Uploads/photo_zps1a3e5ba1.png.html)
No more goals appeared

chokdii
03-09-14, 11:49 AM
After the 7 traps I have left are gone I'm done with this goal. Not wasting anymore hard to earn coins. So far I have been very disappointed in the last two goals (Asian one and this one).

iggychic
03-09-14, 12:25 PM
The lookout might be cute but it takes up too much space in our limited farms. Someone isn't doing the math...give us more space and we tend to buy more decorations.

bss18974
03-09-14, 06:01 PM
OK here's my question... If there's no goal beyond the catching a leprechaun which rewards you 10000 coins.... Why do it? We are obviously spending more than 10000 coins on the leprechaun traps so once we complete a collection, why continue? What do we gain? Or should I say what do we lose for team lavas gain as we go on? Do we get anything great for continuing? Somehow I doubt it... Deciding whether to quit the traps...

angela3737
03-10-14, 06:46 AM
Ok ..not clear ..I have multiple traps - delux and regular ..am I suppose. To continue making bait to catch something ? When I hsve collected the bait I put in there , the timer is on the trap.. Or am I suppose to collect the bait everytime in the traps ?

ginrae22
03-10-14, 10:07 AM
I swear those other two goals weren't there before! Not for me at least... So I didn't even know that we would get a gem reward and basically get the gems back for buying a deluxe one. Starting to think maybe only the deluxe actually catch the leprechauns?! I've had like 8 regular traps so far and nothing ! I want to catch one! I feel like we aren't getting to enjoy the new items or anything for very long. : (

ginrae22
03-10-14, 10:10 AM
Ok ..not clear ..I have multiple traps - delux and regular ..am I suppose. To continue making bait to catch something ? When I hsve collected the bait I put in there , the timer is on the trap.. Or am I suppose to collect the bait everytime in the traps ?

Sorry but I don't quite understand your question? You make the bait, put it in the trap, which starts the countdown of 3 hours or whatever it is for deluxe and then when the time is done you collect from the boxes. You only keep making bait for the purpose of putting it in more traps. Does that help? I hope so! Others probably know more than I do.

angela3737
03-10-14, 10:37 AM
Sorry but I don't quite understand your question? You make the bait, put it in the trap, which starts the countdown of 3 hours or whatever it is for deluxe and then when the time is done you collect from the boxes. You only keep making bait for the purpose of putting it in more traps. Does that help? I hope so! Others probably know more than I do.

Thanks - I wasn't quite sure if I leave the bait in or collect the bait in the trap..I have 6 baits in each trap..my little green guy must be in a diet! Ugg

ginrae22
03-10-14, 11:21 AM
Thanks - I wasn't quite sure if I leave the bait in or collect the bait in the trap..I have 6 baits in each trap..my little green guy must be in a diet! Ugg

You mean you put more than one bait in each trap?! Something seems wrong with that because each of mine only let me put one in...so something is wrong! I don't know if it's your game or mine. But once the 1 bait is in all i can do is speed it up and can't add anymore baits until the time is up and i collect from it hoping to catch the little green dude. Unless I misunderstood you?! Confused lol!

ginrae22
03-10-14, 03:53 PM
so....I'm already going broke from this little goal. $1000 a pop is more than a little steep per trap! And it's ridiculous how hard they have made it to actually get one and in such a small amount of time! arg!

sasha626
03-10-14, 05:59 PM
My st Patricks day stuff disappeared. I can't use my bakery any more. Any ideas?

bss18974
03-10-14, 08:43 PM
Finally caught a leprechaun. It took so long probably over 30 traps to get one. My reward, $10000 and a leprechaun lookout.

gertbigone
03-11-14, 12:11 AM
Just to add I caught the leprechaun in a regular 1000 coin trap not a gem trap

ciarjen
03-11-14, 03:06 AM
Finally caught a leprechaun. It took so long probably over 30 traps to get one. My reward, $10000 and a leprechaun lookout.

What does the lookout do? Is it just a decoration?

kooky panda
03-11-14, 05:21 AM
What does the lookout do? Is it just a decoration?
It is animated. He pops his head up then looks around.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/1797805A-7A4A-4EF6-9EC6-13AE1B524EFF_zpsnpfdbh2q.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/1797805A-7A4A-4EF6-9EC6-13AE1B524EFF_zpsnpfdbh2q.jpg.html)

kooky panda
03-11-14, 07:47 AM
My st Patricks day stuff disappeared. I can't use my bakery any more. Any ideas?

For your phone go to the iTunes app store and look under updates to see if you see the new update. Also make sure you have regular Farm story 2 game on your iphone.

Try restarting your device to see if this corrects issues with the game.
Check your devices and make sure that have the most current software version.

snlps
03-11-14, 08:31 AM
In order to catch a leprechaun do u have to be there right when the timer runs out? I'm about 20 traps in and still don't even have all 4 trinkets.

chokdii
03-11-14, 08:45 AM
I stopped trying to complete this goal. To hard and too expensive. I would rather save my coins for the buildings that I haven't got yet.

orleansparish
03-11-14, 09:11 AM
I've gotten a bunch of different goodies I could use to produce more products, so I cannot complain. Don't know why anyone else would. I'm always buying bread from the stand, so to get it for free works for me. I just completed my first collection and got the topiary and also got two leprechaun lookouts. I ran out of money, so I've just four traps left. I want to see what else I can win! I want a fountain.

ciarjen
03-11-14, 09:36 AM
I just got 3 cocoa beans as a reward.

It's like we are being thrown peanuts. In fact, peanuts would have been better than cocoa which I can't even give away at under market value,lol.

minidemon88
03-11-14, 10:52 AM
In order to catch a leprechaun do u have to be there right when the timer runs out? I'm about 20 traps in and still don't even have all 4 trinkets.

I really wanna know this too! Can anyone kind soul who have gotten the lookout please enlighten us? Spent countless on the coin traps but still haven't complete the collection yet and the timer is running out fast. :( I still need two more items to get the topiary. And I've to agree that 1,000 coins for a trap is kinda expensive. We will went broke before we can even complete the collection. =.="

kooky panda
03-11-14, 01:29 PM

I really wanna know this too! Can anyone kind soul who have gotten the lookout please enlighten us? Spent countless on the coin traps but still haven't complete the collection yet and the timer is running out fast. :( I still need two more items to get the topiary. And I've to agree that 1,000 coins for a trap is kinda expensive. We will went broke before we can even complete the collection. =.="
No you do not need to collect right when the timer is up.
I out down two last night before bed and I got my leprechaun this morning (about 7 hours later).

I had put down around 12-13 boxes before getting mine.
I still have one more collection item to get to complete my set.

I also agree . Since coins are so hard to earn in the game, I think 1000 coins is a little pricey.

synsanity
03-11-14, 04:57 PM
I still haven't caught a leprechaun and I've spent .... No... Too Embarassing. Anyway, I have completed three collections. The second got me two coins for bait and the third got me one of the discontinued scarecrows so now I have two. I'm so glad this is fake money and not me at Atlantic City. I would be in trouble. Lol Maybe one of these last dozen... Lalala

ginrae22
03-11-14, 05:10 PM
I wish I had gotten one after 13 boxes ! I've spent a TON of coins already it's very frustrating! I don't even have one collection yet. Also I swear the time I the regular traps went from 3 hours to 5.... Not cool! The traps that cost gems used to be 4 hours so I can only assume that's been changed too. Someone please confirm that I'm not crazy ?!

crystalrayn3
03-11-14, 09:17 PM
Omg! I finally caught a Leprechaun Lookout! Almost shouted when my box opened up with this little surprise LOL This was aprox the 21st-22nd trap I set. I had forgotten about the Lookout & was wholly fixed on earning my Shamrock Topiary. What I found strange was that after earning the Lookout it took only 3 more traps to earn the last item I needed for the Shamrock Topiary. Wonder if the success rate is related to the overall total # of traps deployed? When the contest 1st began I bought 1 of the Gem traps but all the others were purchased with Coins. My overall total # of traps purchased was aprox 25-26.

ginrae22
03-11-14, 09:32 PM
Well I have tried about 30 boxes now and nothing. Turned in one collection... This is so infuriating ! Where is my darn leprechaun ?!!!! Ugh. I could have done a lot with the morning I had before I burnt through half of it on this endeavor that is yielding no good returns !

vic147
03-11-14, 10:43 PM
I'm on my 30 coin trap, haven't turned a collection, and much less haven't got the Leprechaun, I'm placing the final 2 traps and if I don't get it I really don't care, too much effort and too much coins wasted, the gem traps are not worth getting, they take the same amount of time to trap something and they cost money, they should close at the moment you put the bait in!

minidemon88
03-12-14, 10:36 AM
No you do not need to collect right when the timer is up.
I out down two last night before bed and I got my leprechaun this morning (about 7 hours later).

I had put down around 12-13 boxes before getting mine.
I still have one more collection item to get to complete my set.

I also agree . Since coins are so hard to earn in the game, I think 1000 coins is a little pricey.

Thanks kooky! :) Was hoping that they will lower the coins trap given how expensive it was. And it doesn't 100% guarantee you a trinket collection item.

Oh man, I'm losing hope as days goes by. =.=" No topiary, no trinket and no hideout! All I know was my coins are getting lesser and lesser. :(

AlexanderRex
03-12-14, 10:41 AM
I am definitely a goal oriented player but $1000 with several hour wait when I need over 100000 for a building and can only make a little each day in market etc. - frustrations are rising - perhaps time for some inside game changes or time for me to find other games ... Sad

synsanity
03-12-14, 12:30 PM
This was definitely a goal for the high end players with all of their machines and coins to burn.

AutumnHikari
03-12-14, 04:45 PM
This goal is really frustrating...I was low on money as it was. And no leprechauns or trinkets yet. Might have to let this one go since we have such a short time to complete it.

1_kiki_1
03-12-14, 08:38 PM
I've set about 50 traps and still nothing :mad: Just like the timers on the traps, my one has finally expired as well, no more traps for me

cosmolife
03-12-14, 09:18 PM
So here's my stats for this goal: when goal started I had about 420,000 coins. I make roughly 30,000 coins per day. Today my coins went down to 300,000. So roughly, I've spent about 200,000 coins on this goal. Don't know how many traps I've set for that amount. Probably hundreds and hundreds of traps!

I got 3 lep lookouts. Turned in several trinkets collections. Items I won from turning in the collections:

1 topiary
4 Victorian fountains
3 Victorian lanterns
2 garden gnomes
500 coins
2 lep baits

The 500 coin reward was a joke! After numerous costly traps to catch the hard to get trinkets, turned in a collection only to get 500 coins as a reward???? Very discouraging! Today I've stopped spending money on this goal. I was hoping to get more goodies from the collections but getting pitiful coins and baits as rewards????? Just ain't rewarding!

mamareader02
03-12-14, 09:42 PM
This is ridiculous! I've laid out well over 60 traps and only got the collection complete about 2-3 times,and no leprechaun ! My farm has so many boxes laid out,it looks like I'm moving! I really,really hate to say this,but how can some get awarded a leprechaun in less than 30 traps,while a whole crowd of us don't seem to have a chance?and I'm starting to really hate fries,can't sell em off fast enough before I'm "awarded" tons more!:(

kc4388
03-13-14, 05:28 AM
I like browsing, and when the leprechaun goal started, I saw lots of traps of almost every farm - today I have not seen any, so I guess the majority of 'farmers' are dissapointed with the goal. Including me.

mamareader02
03-13-14, 07:26 AM
I had close to 20 traps set for overnight-nothing! Give me a break,please!

ciarjen
03-13-14, 07:49 AM
This is ridiculous! I've laid out well over 60 traps and only got the collection complete about 2-3 times,and no leprechaun ! My farm has so many boxes laid out,it looks like I'm moving! I really,really hate to say this,but how can some get awarded a leprechaun in less than 30 traps,while a whole crowd of us don't seem to have a chance?and I'm starting to really hate fries,can't sell em off fast enough before I'm "awarded" tons more!:(

My favourite pointless reward is the 3 cocoa beans :D It's frustrating and pointless and I am just wondering why I am bothering to play this game any more.

The rewards of the easy to harvest/make food items seems to be a bit of a joke. Is the laugh on us? I don't know......for all the traps that I had paid for, I would have settled for a can of paint as a reward.

mamareader02
03-13-14, 08:31 AM
Agree! Those cocoa beans and fries make me see red! And before this started I had over 1,036,000 coins,now down to 1,006,000 coins,and the only reason I'm not less than that is the good money I make from my shop selling expensive items

mamareader02
03-13-14, 09:42 AM
I finally caught the little twerp! Good luck to everyone else who is still trying

orleansparish
03-13-14, 11:56 AM
I've caught four now. It's boring. I've turned in just one collection. I'd like to try for more but I'm torn between saving coins, not buying anything from the stands and not wasting coins just to maybe get rewarded some chocolate fried, biscuits or bread. Why can't it be cheaper?!

iggychic
03-13-14, 06:41 PM
I have three or four leprechauns and really...what value are they? Yawn fing yawn!!!!! You can't even sell the stupid things.

freesiawoods
03-14-14, 02:16 AM
Got my one leprechaun and am happy. I only set about 8-9 traps so didn't spend too much. Need two more items for the first collection then maybe I'll stop.

Sandeuro
03-14-14, 03:50 AM
I must have bought About 50 traps. Turned ib to collections, but still no leprechaun. I'm quiting this goal.

snlps
03-14-14, 07:26 AM
I'm at about 30 traps in and no leprechaun. Turned in two collections. One for the topiary and one I got bait. Ugh!

ciarjen
03-14-14, 09:40 AM
No leprechaun for me, despite loads of traps. No big rewards either unless you count the cocoa and the potatoes. :D

I just got a cross garden T fence when buying some Pot o marigolds. I have no idea how I got it, the two items are not even next to each other on the list. Of course, my gems have gone down and I now have a pointless piece of decor that has to go into the cellar.

ginrae22
03-14-14, 09:41 AM
I'm at about 30 traps in and no leprechaun. Turned in two collections. One for the topiary and one I got bait. Ugh!

Yeah sorry that people are bored trapping leprechauns but some of us spent ungodly amounts of coins trying to just get one little sucker! I feel your pain! I gave up two days ago. I FINALLY got enough maps to expand to the alpaca and the ridiculously expensive expansion however unfortunately I spent like 40,000 coins on stupid traps. So....I'm done. Not happy that I couldn't seem to get one. Come on it shouldn't be that difficult to get just ONE!!!!! arg. Happy for everyone who got them just bitter that I didn't after all the coins spent. Boo.

chokdii
03-14-14, 11:12 AM
Yeah sorry that people are bored trapping leprechauns but some of us spent ungodly amounts of coins trying to just get one little sucker! I feel your pain! I gave up two days ago. I FINALLY got enough maps to expand to the alpaca and the ridiculously expensive expansion however unfortunately I spent like 40,000 coins on stupid traps. So....I'm done. Not happy that I couldn't seem to get one. Come on it shouldn't be that difficult to get just ONE!!!!! arg. Happy for everyone who got them just bitter that I didn't after all the coins spent. Boo.

I feel for you. I didn't get one either. I gave up after about the 15-20 (not sure but around those numbers) as didn't want to waste anymore coins as they are hard enough to earn already. The game has become slightly boring. I hang in hoping TL will add something good to the game but so far no luck on that either.

sweetypies97
03-14-14, 02:10 PM
C'mon guys, there has to be a way to give us a better chance of catching a leprechaun. I think I've set at least 30 and I still haven't had any luck :(

ginrae22
03-14-14, 03:10 PM
They are the only ones who could change anything. ITs completely ridiculous that after 30 or even 40 people stll haven't gotten them. ITs also completely unfair. But I don't see a thing to do about it. Sadly. So sucks for us... sigh. I'm stil recovering funds I've wasted on this.

katbtodd
03-14-14, 03:26 PM
I quit,,, I gave up. And sold all my choclate coins in the market

jsburas
03-14-14, 06:04 PM
I have bought approx. 40 traps all coins & only 1 gem trap. I have only gotten to turn in two collections which the first gave me the topiary and the second...stupid bait!! I have wasted over $40,000 on traps and have bought baits with coins so I could set traps faster... So yes this has been a terrible lesson for me as I really needed to finish buying buildings ;(

AutumnHikari
03-14-14, 06:21 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/s4p4ic.jpg

New value pack. I might be tempted if I *really* wanted the leprechaun lookout...but even with this you're still not guaranteed anything.

orleansparish
03-14-14, 08:25 PM
For those without a lookout, trying collecting within 20 minutes or less when the bait is ready. I've just gotten my 5th lookout and the last three were when I was awake to check as the time ran out.

I've only still turned in two collections though. I'm back up to 30,000 coins and cannot spare one more dime towards these overpriced traps. I'm saving up for whenever we get another building or something.

jsburas
03-14-14, 08:49 PM
For those without a lookout, trying collecting within 20 minutes or less when the bait is ready. I've just gotten my 5th lookout and the last three were when I was awake to check as the time ran out.

I've only still turned in two collections though. I'm back up to 30,000 coins and cannot spare one more dime towards these overpriced traps. I'm saving up for whenever we get another building or something.

I have already tried this several times and still have not gotten one, while visiting other farms I noticed that the farms that had the lookouts were at level 40 or higher and have not noticed any on lower levels on farms. I am at level 34, has anyone on here gotten one and you are not past level 40? Just wondering

cosmolife
03-14-14, 09:14 PM
I don't think your level matters. Level 40 and above just means the players have more coins sitting there doing nothing. I'm at level 41. When this goal started, I had about 400,000 coins just sitting there. So I spent about 200,000 coins on the traps. At one point I had so many traps lined up, they went all the way around my farm! Haha... I think the more traps you have, the more chances you get at the lep lookouts. Hence, higher levels, more money to spend, more lookouts.

But my reason for spending that much money on the traps wasn't for the lep lookouts. I was after the goodies that you get when you turn in the collections. But the last few rewards were too disappointing and non-rewarding. After spending sooooo much money on the costly traps, you turn in a collection, and they reward you with 500 coins and 2 baits???? I felt let down and disgusted. So I stopped spending anymore money on this goal.

vic147
03-14-14, 11:50 PM
I have already tried this several times and still have not gotten one, while visiting other farms I noticed that the farms that had the lookouts were at level 40 or higher and have not noticed any on lower levels on farms. I am at level 34, has anyone on here gotten one and you are not past level 40? Just wondering

I'm level 46, have spent over 40,000 coins on taps, I just got the topiary yesterday, turned one collection(2 baits reward) and still haven't trap the leprechaun. I don't think it matters what level you are.

jsburas
03-15-14, 03:49 PM
YES!!!!! I finally caught a Leprechaun!!! Finally! Was getting worried I wouldn't catch one. So glad. Was bout ready to give up. Just glad finally got one! May go ahead now and just set a few more and see if can complete anymore collections.

iggychic
03-15-14, 06:05 PM
Who got caught in a trap? Us!!!! I'm thinking I'm done with this game and this seals the deal.

midnightmeerkat
03-15-14, 07:14 PM
Who got caught in a trap? Us!!!! I'm thinking I'm done with this game and this seals the deal.

Yes, I have been put off this game by this, I'm just concentrating on DS and CS now

bss18974
03-15-14, 08:05 PM
Yes, I have been put off this game by this, I'm just concentrating on DS and CS now

I so agree with you too. I will not spend one cent more on this game. I'll only use gems I get free. I have $200 in iTunes credits and none of it will be used on this game.

klengenhues
03-16-14, 02:48 AM
this goal is really a trap for us. I bought the 20 deluxe traps and guess what ? no one lookout. 1 collection and that's all. only chocolate rewards and cocoa. It's really frustrating. I have spent 20 bugs this week to get this lookout. Nothing. I'm on level 43 and the game is getting boring. there are no new buildings, no new crops or items to prepare.....only the toymaker but having red the threads I will not buy it. Really sad. Hope they will have a better idea for easter.

nicxole
03-16-14, 07:39 AM
I've bought a good 20 traps and nothing, not even able to complete the collection. What a waste

sweetypies97
03-16-14, 08:19 AM
I got one! Finally!! It was a coin trap, checked soon after the timer finished.

Now to build my coins back up. I had over $100,000 this time last week but now have $600.

ciarjen
03-16-14, 08:21 AM
I got one eventually......but it took many, many traps and lots of coins....I lost count.

mymummy789
03-16-14, 01:38 PM
I only bought one trap then decided I had better things to spend my money on (takes me ages to save up any money to buy the buildings as it is). This goal is passing by my farm.

ghjvcucjb
03-16-14, 11:43 PM
I only bought one trap then decided I had better things to spend my money on (takes me ages to save up any money to buy the buildings as it is). This goal is passing by my farm.

Thank you for saying this. Im in the same boat and I've become very discouraged. Several of my neighbors started at the same time as me and they have every building, every pet, every decoration, every expansion. But I barely can get enough money for basic goals/stuff. Took me months to finally get the jelly maker. I could only afford one trap and got something like corn (can't remember) so felt left out of this one. Was debating on whether to abandon my farm or keep muddling through a little while longer.

I did love the Asian goals. Those were great and the prizes are the highlight of my kingdom.

ciarjen
03-17-14, 02:38 AM
I've got some coins in my farm and I am not really saving up for any other building because there is nothing that really appeals, so I have continued with laying the traps.....perhaps to see actually how bad it is, in some kind of weird way, lol.

I got the Leprechaun lookout and I finally got a second collection complete to receive the grand prize of two bait. The game promised big rewards on this task but there haven't been any, except the lookout and that has been very difficult to get.

I have got plenty of rewards of potatoes, cocoa, flour and bacon.....really cheap, easy stuff to produce and in no way reflecting the amount of coins that I have spent - which is tens of thousands.

I think this goal would have been impossible to achieve for a player finding it difficult to make money. In comparison the Castle Story St Patricks Day quest has been brilliant. Everyone has been able to participate, collect parts and get rewards. Although the rewards have been random, there have been some very good ones of difficult to craft items.

The general theme I find with Farm Story 2 is lack of reward or incentive to make progress in the game. The higher the level you get, the less you get rewarded for your effort. The jelly maker and candle maker are a great idea yet it takes many hours to collect what you need for them (honey, wax, herbs) and yet you need so much to craft the stuff, you wait a number of hours and then you only get to sell them from a couple of hundred coins. There is more reward from the windmills....

I love this game, the animations are brilliant and the pets and the selling in the shop is a great game idea. It's let down because there doesn't seem much point in making the effort to progress. The Alpaca update another example, as is this Leprechaun quest.

ghjvcucjb
03-17-14, 10:15 AM
I've got some coins in my farm and I am not really saving up for any other building because there is nothing that really appeals, so I have continued with laying the traps.....perhaps to see actually how bad it is, in some kind of weird way, lol.

I got the Leprechaun lookout and I finally got a second collection complete to receive the grand prize of two bait. The game promised big rewards on this task but there haven't been any, except the lookout and that has been very difficult to get.

I have got plenty of rewards of potatoes, cocoa, flour and bacon.....really cheap, easy stuff to produce and in no way reflecting the amount of coins that I have spent - which is tens of thousands.

I think this goal would have been impossible to achieve for a player finding it difficult to make money. In comparison the Castle Story St Patricks Day quest has been brilliant. Everyone has been able to participate, collect parts and get rewards. Although the rewards have been random, there have been some very good ones of difficult to craft items.

The general theme I find with Farm Story 2 is lack of reward or incentive to make progress in the game. The higher the level you get, the less you get rewarded for your effort. The jelly maker and candle maker are a great idea yet it takes many hours to collect what you need for them (honey, wax, herbs) and yet you need so much to craft the stuff, you wait a number of hours and then you only get to sell them from a couple of hundred coins. There is more reward from the windmills....

I love this game, the animations are brilliant and the pets and the selling in the shop is a great game idea. It's let down because there doesn't seem much point in making the effort to progress. The Alpaca update another example, as is this Leprechaun quest.

ITA. Finally got a jelly maker but never have enough herbs to make the jelly or have to wait 4 hours then it just sits in my side shop until Stormie purchases it. I don't even charge max amount. Not worth the time and energy. I barely make a couple of thousand dollars a day, and that's on the days I actually focus on the farm all day long.

Bronxgrl
03-17-14, 10:24 PM
This goal sucked and I will delete this game.
Your telling me that 25 deluxe traps and 15 regular ones yielded no leprechauns?
Just stupid chocolate or flour?
Not cool team lava! You guys are a ***** and I'm done.

minidemon88
03-18-14, 12:00 AM
I bet this goal hate me! No lookout for me even after I've spent more than 50,000coins on the traps since day one of the goal. :( I managed to turned in three times for the collection. Got the topiary, 2 baits and a wagon wheel. Really wanted to get the lookout! *sigh* :(

And the funniest thing was, the "Caught Green Handed" goal is still ongoing. But they removed the bait and items way before the timer is up. I should have use that money on the alpaca expansion instead. It just seem so unfair that they make this goal so expensive and impossible for some of us! :mad:

GameOfFarms
03-18-14, 04:42 AM
I bet this goal hate me! No lookout for me even after I've spent more than 50,000coins on the traps since day one of the goal. :( I managed to turned in three times for the collection. Got the topiary, 2 baits and a wagon wheel. Really wanted to get the lookout! *sigh* :(

And the funniest thing was, the "Caught Green Handed" goal is still ongoing. But they removed the bait and items way before the timer is up. I should have use that money on the alpaca expansion instead. It just seem so unfair that they make this goal so expensive and impossible for some of us! :mad:

I'm in the same position. Easily over 50 grand (quite possibly a lot more but let's just pretend!), only turned in TWO collections and absolutely NO sight of the lookout. :(

GameOfFarms
03-18-14, 04:47 AM

Everything. Absolutely everything you've said, I just cannot agree with you more! I've come to find fS2 incredibly boring and am spending a lot more time on castle story, where there is goal after goal after goal, with a great storyline that keeps you interested. The st Patricks day quest was brilliant!

384M42
03-18-14, 09:07 AM
What a waste of coins and gems. I lost count of how many traps I set! I got two collections so I did get the topiary, uh, yeah, but no sign of a lookout. I will not fall for this trick in the future.

minidemon88
03-18-14, 12:03 PM
I'm in the same position. Easily over 50 grand (quite possibly a lot more but let's just pretend!), only turned in TWO collections and absolutely NO sight of the lookout. :(

It just make my blood boil whenever I saw someone with more than one lookout! We aren't even slacking on the goals. I've been making baits and buying tons of traps since day one. But alas, not even one lookout for me. *sigh* :( Gonna think twice in future when doing goals.

kc4388
03-21-14, 03:12 AM
what do I do with a half-finished lep collection? can it be deleted? or is it supposed to just sit there and keep reminding me of all this money spent on... cocoa beans? (that was my primary 'reward')

nicxole
03-21-14, 10:46 AM
what do I do with a half-finished lep collection? can it be deleted? or is it supposed to just sit there and keep reminding me of all this money spent on... cocoa beans? (that was my primary 'reward')

Same for me.. I gave up after about 15 traps and reading all the comments on here. Not worth it if you ask me