PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the shamrock oven

snlps
03-07-14, 09:27 AM
I know it's probably been asked before, but I would really like for them to consider re-releasing the shamrock oven. They released the clover couch which is an LTO from two years ago. So why not??!

Also would be great if they re-released the egg stove. I started playing last year and nothing was released for Easter or st Patricks day. I'm pretty sure they release Asian themes 3 weeks in a row in the spring.

meme1098
03-07-14, 03:51 PM
I'd like to see those appliances too since I started after they were introduced 2 years ago.

ElaineCarrel
03-07-14, 04:31 PM
I'd like to see those appliances too since I started after they were introduced 2 years ago.
I started July 2012 and have 1 Shamrock oven so the only reason u don't have 1 is u never took the opportunity 2 buy 1. I feel that all appliances that've been removed should stay that way whether it b the Egg Stove, Shamrock Oven or any other discontinued appliance. I feel that would b a step backwards instead of moving forward.
I would prefer that they not reintroduce them. I would much rather c new appliances introduced but I doubt that there'll b any new appliances non challenge related since the last 1 of those we had were the Vegan Ovens. TL seems 2 b concentrating on 2 new appliances ea month w the challenges. I remember back last yr when we were only getting 1 appliance per goal.

meme1098
03-07-14, 04:44 PM
Nope I was never able to buy either the shamrock, egg stove, or ice cream maker.
I am completely done with all the recipes, except for the new ones from the present goals, so I'd welcome some appliances I didn't have access to before I started.

auroramom
03-07-14, 08:38 PM
Last year was 2013, so people that started playing then wouldn't have had the opportunity to buy these. Also, I would love to have the egg stove and really wish they would bring them back. Since it wasn't locked by goals, I don't think it would be unfair to have them back for a limited time. They have been bringing back decor for months this way.

meme1098
03-07-14, 08:53 PM
I started playing RS in September of 2012 so I wasn't able to even get these appliances and would love to be able to now.
I actually started playing TL games a lot earlier but didn't start RS until much later in the year.

TinksThots
03-08-14, 06:01 PM
Absolutely agree. I hate feeling penalized for not knowing the games existed in time. :-(

hungryres
03-09-14, 04:33 AM
hope they bring back shamrock oven and egg stove too.
when they removed the seasonal item, i was still quite new to the game, and didnot buy those special appliances in time before removal. (they brought back witch stove and moster oven which I have brought before they remove it . )

ElaineCarrel
03-09-14, 01:48 PM
I'm confused bcuz I started both BS and RS in July 2012 and I've got both the Shamrock Oven and Egg Stove. I've got no idea when they removed these. I pretty much remained h the "newbie" status until mid November 2012 when someone took me under their wings and taught me the ins and outs of the game. I would much rather c new appliances introduced then TL bringing out old 1s.this way the games remain "fresh" . Like I stated b4 besides the appliances 4 the challenges I believe the last new appliance here in RS was the Vegan Stove, which is still available, and n BS I believe it was the Pirate Stove or the Treasure Stove( I 4get the actual name of it).

ElaineCarrel
03-09-14, 01:51 PM
. (they brought back witch stove and moster oven which I have brought before they remove it . )
U must play on a android bcuz those 2 were never brought back, 2 my knowledge, 4 iOS.

snlps
03-09-14, 02:46 PM
I think there would be nothing wrong with them re-releasing any old items that weren't goal related. I can understand older players getting upset if they re release something you work hard on getting. I wouldn't because it's just a game at the end. It should be fun for everyone.

snlps
03-09-14, 02:46 PM
In RS this year they released all the old halloween decor and even goals prizes.

snlps
03-09-14, 02:47 PM
I agree!

Oops I meant to include a quote. Oh well!

ElaineCarrel
03-09-14, 06:45 PM
In RS this year they released all the old halloween decor and even goals prizes.

Did they rerelease the Halloween Equipment? I'm playing on iOS and I know all the DECOR WAS RERELEASED BUT NOT EQUIPMENT. I know that the androids get different versions so that's where they get their equipment from. I1 of my nbrs plays on 1 and was able 2 download the Halloween 1 and get the appliances she had missed.

auroramom
03-10-14, 04:03 AM
I don't think the stoves were released for IOS this past year. I was going nuts about that until I borrowed an android phone so that I could access all the previous goodies. I have been trying to find an android version that has the egg stove and candy hatchery, but don't see any version that has these items. Does anyone know if there is an android version with these items? That's why I really would love for these items to be re released, otherwise those items will be gone forever for players that started last year. (I think they were removed at end of 2012)

VanaCatu
03-10-14, 01:02 PM
Does anyone know if there is an android version with these items? That's why I really would love for these items to be re released, otherwise those items will be gone forever for players that started last year. (I think they were removed at end of 2012)
nop, nothing found. searchin since last autumn (started playin in july last year), but ovens found only in old christmas edition... 4 ovens known to me and not goals-related seem to be gone forever:
egg, fire pit grill, shamrock, ice cream.

ElaineCarrel
03-10-14, 01:26 PM
4 ovens known to me and not goals-related seem to be gone forever:
egg, fire pit grill, shamrock, ice cream.
There's 1 more appliance that cooks Xmas recipes of which I don't know the name. I'm currently cooking on all 5 of the 1's mentioned here since they're the last 1s I need 2 master besides the challenge appliances.

snlps
03-12-14, 10:29 AM
Did they rerelease the Halloween Equipment? I'm playing on iOS and I know all the DECOR WAS RERELEASED BUT NOT EQUIPMENT. I know that the androids get different versions so that's where they get their equipment from. I1 of my nbrs plays on 1 and was able 2 download the Halloween 1 and get the appliances she had missed.

I don't remember if they re-released the appliances on iOS.

wladislaw34
03-12-14, 10:52 AM
I did install old RS from 1mobile market
have to do security setting to be able to install.

I was able to find

Restaurant Story
Restaurant Story Carnivals
Restaurant Story ski lodge
Restaurant Story haloween
Restaurant Story valentine's
Restaurant Story thanksgiving
Restaurant Story summer
Restaurant Story school time
Restaurant Story cinco de mayo
Restaurant Story christmas
Restaurant Story memorial day

If install can find old Decore.........

snlps
03-12-14, 01:58 PM
I did install old RS from 1mobile market
have to do security setting to be able to install.

I was able to find

Restaurant Story
Restaurant Story Carnivals
Restaurant Story ski lodge
Restaurant Story haloween
Restaurant Story summer
Restaurant Story school time
Restaurant Story cinco de mayo
Restaurant Story christmas
Restaurant Story memorial day

If install can find old Decore.........

Did you find an Easter or ST Patrick version?