PDA

View Full Version : Buying Harvest Pergola vs. Continuing Unfinished HP Quest

gemmakali
03-07-14, 08:10 AM
hello! i'm considering buying the harvest pergola outright (200 gems). i never finished the harvest pergola quest; i tried to finish it yesterday, pd. hefty gems to get last parts needed, only to find i need 300+ gems more to buy holiday felt, ancient flowerpot, fall leaves.

my question is:
if i buy the 200 gems HP from the market, do i still have to go through steps to build it? meaning i still have to pay MORE gems to finalize? or will it be ready to go as soon as i place it? :eek:

gemmakali
03-07-14, 08:41 AM
okay, nvm. lol. just bought harvest pergola from market for 200gems, and it is a complete one. yay

kooky panda
03-07-14, 11:08 AM
Yes, if you buy this with gems, it will come built, no more gems are needed.

tasteofheavenowner
04-17-14, 09:32 PM
I was not playing CS for a while around July 2013-Feb 2014 and I missed the goals for the harvest pergola and bought it later but still had to build it up and now I can't because I can't get the bricks and I'm not paying more gems. So this wasn't true for me that it came leveled up and is there a way for me to get a refund? The same happened with the Kingdom Inn as well.

Gabi2111
04-17-14, 10:05 PM
Is it still possible to buy the pergola? I just had a look to buy another one, and can't find it. Or I'm blind, which is always a possibility too

SpiritWind00
04-18-14, 05:26 AM
Is it still possible to buy the pergola? I just had a look to buy another one, and can't find it. Or I'm blind, which is always a possibility too

Hey Gabi, you can find it under Buildings/Special or if your under the All tab, it's 3rd last. Cheers!

echowuuu
04-18-14, 09:16 AM
So can a player buy maximum two HP from market or only one?

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-14, 09:27 AM
Good question, cuz I bought 1, about a month ago or so .. And then it disappeared from my market so I assumed you could only have 1 (via purchase).

MiniLaura
04-18-14, 09:42 AM

We know that you can have a maximum of two. As far as I know, people who have two got one through goals and purchased the other one. I'm not sure if anyone has reported getting two from the market.

Good question, cuz I bought 1, about a month ago or so .. And then it disappeared from my market so I assumed you could only have 1 (via purchase).

Are you saying that you have only one and that it was purchased? If so, then you have our answer: You can have two, but only one can be purchased.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-14, 09:58 AM
Yep, that's what I'm saying ..I have 1; it was purchased...and then it disappeared from the market so, I guess you can only have two if you were around to craft the first one.

Gabi2111
04-18-14, 05:53 PM
Ty NorthWoodsKingdom. That's a pity. But oh well, at least I know now I'm not blind :)