PDA

View Full Version : Burning Ember

pilotkurt
03-06-14, 12:03 PM
I have 5 dragons. I purchased all 5 burning embers with gems. I'm sitting on another dragon egg. I've sent several adventures to the desert sands. How many adventures has it taken you to get an ember?

kooky panda
03-06-14, 12:08 PM
No set amount of adventures. Very random drop. I have only gotten one from my adventures.

arikasi
03-06-14, 12:19 PM
I got one really quickly at the beginning of the dragon questline (when you need one as part of the quest) and since then I had one drop over halloween from the questing that was done for the glimmerbat. Other than that nothing. So for the longest time I had a spare ember and no egg. But then I dont have spare eggs either dragon or manticore.

jtm101
03-06-14, 03:41 PM
It took me months to get my ember on my main account. I only managed to send off my knights 1-2 times a week though. Then on my other kingdom it too just 3 or 4 attempts, i was stoked. Shame it took twice as long on that account to get the Hilt of Darkness for Griselda.

It sounds like you have lots of luck with the eggs, my two kingdoms have only received 1 dragon and 2 manticore eggs each.

shambalaya
03-07-14, 04:46 AM
I have 1 dragon and 2 spare burning embers - need some eggs!

brdwybaby
03-07-14, 05:53 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have several dragon eggs from the Roost (5, I think). Apart from the Burning Ember from the original questline, I've never gotten another. Sigh.

claupu
03-07-14, 06:22 AM
You really frighten me. I unlocked the Forgotten Roost just a few days ago and got my Manticore Egg. Since then I was waiting and hoping every day to get a Dragon Egg. Now I'm not so sure I want one when it's so frustrating doing the questline.

But as always with rare drops: there's nothing you can do, but wait and hope and be very, very patient.

meme1098
03-07-14, 08:06 AM
Just go about your normal business each day and then 1 day when you're doing something in the forge, you'll see that elusive ember just sitting there. That's how mine appeared- completely without fanfare. Never saw it amongst all the loot from the adventure.