PDA

View Full Version : explain this plz

bitealot
03-05-14, 08:56 AM
If the most you can get in 1 hour is 72,000 gold how is it in a 2 hour span i can lose almost a million gold in 2 attacks, the bank vaults states 'store and 'protect" your coins from invading armies, so the only gold they should be able to tough is the 72,000 in the markets, so how am i losing 400,000 to 700,000 each time. and when i go to attack even the highest lv kingdom (i cant scratch) don't have anywhere near what i am losing

abcdefgh987
03-05-14, 09:34 AM
Vaults do not offer 100% protection but only about 75% or so. For res buildings, this rate is 50%. People cannot take everything that is in there but they can take some.

Also, you are sitting on way too much gold and your base is too weak. so people will go after your gold. It is called farming.

This is the reason why people never keep too much gold and you don't see much res when you look around.

Also, FM introduced a RH penalty (which they never told us but surely did), so that people of a higher level can get only a smaller amount when they attack lower level players. If you attack upwards, I believe the rate actually goes up but I wasn't able to verify this as there are not any such players around for me.

bitealot
03-06-14, 08:20 AM
The game give no choice but to save gold. my hall will cost me 4.4 million to upgrade, i barley get up to 1 million and boom just took a 700k hit. is this game only made for people that can dish out money for gems? because i can not see any way of moving foward in this game. any tips will be helpful i dont want to be forced out because i cant spend real money on a free game

yenminh2
03-06-14, 09:07 AM
The best way to save resources are to battle, lots of battle. U need to steal resources from other players by attacking the high resources kingdom. I was able to get my royal hall to lvl 10 without using any real money. But I did spend some money to buy extra work sheds.

abcdefgh987
03-06-14, 09:33 AM
No, not really. The trick is to spend quickly and play until you have hit a certain goal. Maybe you focus on other things like walls and towers before doing the RH? This way, your defense is stronger and you are less likely to get bitten hard.

And you have to see it as part of the game...I am level 71, all max and green and blue walls. And I just got shielded and the guy took 700k gold. It happens. Smile and get out there to recover it...

bitealot
03-07-14, 09:33 AM
Thank you for the tips, I just wish the game devs would fix the tool tips on the vaults and not say they protect your coins but instead give a % on what you have saved. maybe a bar under the hitpoints and capacity

jackansi
03-08-14, 07:05 PM
It's all built around people who buy gems, yes, since that pays the bills for Fire Mocha. Other than that, they don't want to hear about it, hackers go unpunished here. But that's pretty much every game on mobile or not that has an online PvP format :P

SANDSCApe
03-09-14, 05:29 AM
Come on, people. This isn't about company greed, gem sales or deliberate misinformation. Beginners may read "Store and protect your Coins [or Spellstone] from invading armies," and assume it means TOTAL protection, but it doesn't take that long to realize that the protection is limited. Do you want a refund for what you spent on vaults? Its not like you can progress through the game without them.
The vaults DO store and protect your resources in three ways:
1. Together, vaults hold far more than all your markets/mines combined.
2. A much smaller percentage of your banked resources are available as loot, compared to mines & markets.
3. Vaults have much more hitpoints than markets or mines at comparable levels, so troops must exert up to 3 times as much effort to "destroy" them.

The solution to your loss and/or shortage of resources is not purchasing gems (although nobody is stopping you). The solution is to minimize your vulnerability and increase your aggression against enemies. Its an attack game; not a watch-your-savings-grow or build-a-cute-town game.