PDA

View Full Version : NEED MORE FARMS!! Fruit produced per cost & time is making being a high lvl pointless

Alekzandrea
03-05-14, 05:13 AM
I don't post here often unless something is really getting to me. I'm level 111 I think, something crazy like that and I know I can't be alone in this thought. Most dragons to evolve them when they hit level 9 are like 12.5k. If you do the max 800 at 75k each time for five hours it takes 600,000 coins to farm at max 4800 fruit. So in doing the math to level up just ONE SQUARE on these dragons once they hit level 9 the fastest way it can happen is 15 hours and 1,800,000 in coin. Just incase anyone thinks that is a typo, for just one square its one MILLION eight hundred thousand AND a minimum wait time of 15 hours.. That is just ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!. Next question is how can a person even afford that. ONLY because Diamond habitats collect 20k an hour to not lose money, I have to try and remember to long in every hour on everyday to collect from the dragons to pay for this one square boost every 15 hours if I want to progress in the game at all...

Something needs to change.
1. Lower the amounts it takes to evolve dragons
2. Give us more farms, so it's not taking a minimum of 15 hours to get a single square
3. Raise the amount of fruit to I mean like double at that 75k price for 5 hours. At that price it should at the very least be yielding like 1250 fruit.

If a permanent change isn't something you're willing to do then atleast do frequent events where fruit farmed it doubled or dragon requirements are cut in half for a few days.

bitealot
03-05-14, 09:04 AM
I AGREE! Feeding is out of hand, i mostly hate it when a dragon cost a ton of fruit and pays out almost nothing in coins per hour. maybe fruit per bar should scale with coins per hour

halexmommy
03-05-14, 11:39 AM
Agreed. Impossible to keep going at this rate. You have to sit here and play 24/7 to get enough food to upgrade the higher dragons.

MakJulos
03-07-14, 10:16 AM
I really don't mind that it's taking long to level up most of the "high end" dragons, it's nice planning which dragon that might be most useful in upcoming battle arena lotteries and then go for it -slowly but surely lol. What i dislike the most is that there's so little incentive to level up more common, weaker dragons - so many of my poor dragons will never reach epic because i spend all food on the stronger ones, and that stinks since i'd like to level up all of them... So yes i agree, something should be done!

jptheripper
03-07-14, 01:48 PM
The diamonddates are one of the LOWEST output foods. Why does everyone use that in their calculations?

MakJulos
03-08-14, 07:56 AM
The diamonddates are one of the LOWEST output foods. Why does everyone use that in their calculations?

I plant Rushrooms when i can have iPad nearby, there are other crops that are more costefficient but there's a limit to how much i can be arsed fiddling with game lol. Overnight and during workday i often run Diamondates because they give a nice pile of crops without me having to sow and harvest all the time, but their output really isn't very good compared to cost....handy though!:)

KelsFriend
03-11-14, 11:18 AM
Okay - offside thought. What if a Fruitful Dragon could be moved to a farm for a growing cycle, either speeding up the growing time or increasing the output? Since Fruitful is one of the early dragons that a player usually gets, this could really improve the overall enjoyment of the game. I agree, having to grow a total of 62,500 in food to evolve a dragon is really annoying. I have a lot of dragons stuck between level 8 and max, and it just takes way to much food to move them up. There could be a maximum of purchasable Fruitful eggs in the market, beyond which you could breed additional Fruitfuls to increase food production.

nanatera
03-11-14, 06:48 PM
Yes the diamonddates give lowest yield if you can play each and every hour, however, if you have to sleep, work, drive, you know have a life it is fastest way to get more food when away from game or can't play each hour. Fact is it is very hard to grow enough food for higher levels on the dragons and it's not always worth it in gold return. So I agree that they need to either reduce amount needed to feed dragons to higher levels or increase amt food harvested with same or lower cost. I don't want it to be free but more reasonable.

cakeandpie
03-11-14, 07:57 PM
I agree. It is WAY too hard to feed so many ravenously hungry dragons to epic without 1) more farms, 2) higher yield crops, and/or 3) feeding requirements lowered. I've noticed the feeding requirements for many new dragons are at a lower level. So thank you for that, TL, but I still have a lot of the highest-requirement dragons on my islands. I have a ton of dragons sitting at levels 7-9 because I just cannot feed them all! Once I subtract the amount of food I need to take any new dragons I hatch to level 7, I only have enough left to slowly raise a few to epic. All the others are just going to be below epic forever.

WolfDPlasma
03-19-14, 10:39 AM
Yes yes and yes. I have way too many dragons stuck between levels 7-9, and most of them will likely never reach Epic until something is done to change how food is handled. On average I make a little over 4k food a day, and that's only really enough to feed maybe one pip of food to dragons requiring 2500-3000 food per pip, and all the rest goes to those who eat less than that if I can. Once all my dragons reach a level where the amount of food they require is above the amount I can provide a day, that just takes something out of my daily time on there, and it's already pretty short :/

More food and ways to get more food are much needed. Something that gives at least a couple thousand bits of food per farm would be amazing.

desertgold2012
03-21-14, 12:49 PM
We need more farms. 12 total at least, so 6 more.
I don't post here often unless something is really getting to me. I'm level 111 I think, something crazy like that and I know I can't be alone in this thought. Most dragons to evolve them when they hit level 9 are like 12.5k. If you do the max 800 at 75k each time for five hours it takes 600,000 coins to farm at max 4800 fruit. So in doing the math to level up just ONE SQUARE on these dragons once they hit level 9 the fastest way it can happen is 15 hours and 1,800,000 in coin. Just incase anyone thinks that is a typo, for just one square its one MILLION eight hundred thousand AND a minimum wait time of 15 hours.. That is just ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!. Next question is how can a person even afford that. ONLY because Diamond habitats collect 20k an hour to not lose money, I have to try and remember to long in every hour on everyday to collect from the dragons to pay for this one square boost every 15 hours if I want to progress in the game at all...

Something needs to change.
1. Lower the amounts it takes to evolve dragons
2. Give us more farms, so it's not taking a minimum of 15 hours to get a single square
3. Raise the amount of fruit to I mean like double at that 75k price for 5 hours. At that price it should at the very least be yielding like 1250 fruit.

If a permanent change isn't something you're willing to do then atleast do frequent events where fruit farmed it doubled or dragon requirements are cut in half for a few days.

desertgold2012
03-21-14, 12:51 PM
We need at least 6 more farms. Looks like some players now have seven. When will more be released to all?

cquinn32
03-22-14, 08:55 AM
I don't want any more farms, there is no place to put them. Just would like the farms we have to produce more food.

Carbuck
03-24-14, 08:07 PM
I don't want any more farms, there is no place to put them. Just would like the farms we have to produce more food.

I agree with this as well. Need higher volume crops.

zSpinner
05-23-15, 04:45 PM
I have almost 300 dragons, more then half of them are still very hungry to be epic!
Got 170,000,000 coins just sitting there doing nothing, because farm capacity is not nearly enough.

Can we get some reply on this please?

http://s24.postimg.org/wkdpnuaw1/DS_Copy_Copy.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/wkdpnuaw1/)

justinbieber4444
06-06-15, 07:56 AM
I agree with the other posters! I have over 350 dragons and need over 15 MILLION food to evolve all of them to Epic. That means nonstop farming, at my current rate, until March or April of next year (yes I figured it out). That's crazy! And I also agree that while more farms would be nice, then we run into the problem of space. I've removed all my decorations just to have room for habitats. Higher yield plantings would be much better. PLEASE HELP!

LizziesPussies
02-07-17, 08:19 PM
Need more farms and less food required by dragon!