PDA

View Full Version : What a waste....

savage_mel
03-04-14, 09:53 PM
I did the jewelers trade 3 times today. The first 2 times I got all kinds of goodies, including adamant and mithril. But the third time all I got was one silver ore! That's it. Such a waste of my precious resources

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-04-14, 10:10 PM
I've only done the jeweler's trade once ... Got 3 iron ore & 3 silver ore. I could have gotten that busting a rock. I've been reluctant to do that trade again; I feel your pain. ;)

Castloninian
03-04-14, 11:08 PM
But that's the luck of the draw... I've had two adamant and a mithril a few times, and then just silver and iron too. For me I usually get something worthwhile 3 out of 5 trades. I keep doing them because otherwise I max on jewels and anything I get out of it is a bonus.

savage_mel
03-04-14, 11:23 PM
I just think that the exchanges shouldn't be a gamble. For some of the exchanges you know exactly what you're getting. It would be nice if they were all worth it

ShibuyaCloth
03-05-14, 02:25 AM
I use it just to flush my inventory to get a ticket. Same for most trades, I am only interested in the tickets.

jimboser
03-05-14, 07:54 AM
I use it just to flush my inventory to get a ticket. Same for most trades, I am only interested in the tickets.

Likewise. I only collect so much stuff constantly in order to collect trade tickets, in preparation for needing more expansion permits. The actual trade doesn't matter, as long as my exchange stays busy.

homegrown234
03-05-14, 01:49 PM
Likewise. I only collect so much stuff constantly in order to collect trade tickets, in preparation for needing more expansion permits. The actual trade doesn't matter, as long as my exchange stays busy.

Same here. I don't like to have wasted time for the royal exchange. I can just imagine how many expansion permits will be needed in the near future.

ShibuyaCloth
03-05-14, 05:14 PM

I don't collect resources to make trade, rather it is a by product of all the overflow I have. I focus on the current quest line and some self defined goals. My rule is that if a trade has all its resources above 95, I trigger the trade.

savage_mel
03-09-14, 10:35 AM
I usually do too. I'm just desperate for mithril right now and the jewelers trade is supposed to be a resource for it. My deep mines have stopped giving it to me and I can't get any from trading either :-(

ShibuyaCloth
03-09-14, 01:21 PM
I usually do too. I'm just desperate for mithril right now and the jewelers trade is supposed to be a resource for it. My deep mines have stopped giving it to me and I can't get any from trading either :-(

Sadly we cannot trade it. I have like +60 in stock. I convert then to Adamant when I hit the +80. Also I have still ~40 Adamant (still need 4 for the trades with Agnes). I use the jeweler trade to flush my jewels as I maxed out all the things I can produce with jewels.