PDA

View Full Version : Buying extra Reindeer Stable

dracoonic
03-04-14, 06:21 PM
I have got a question here. I started the Reindeer thing by buying the building plot (unbuilt) and I did not proceed further with the quest so the plot remains in my kingdom.

Now i use gems to buy Reindeer Stable (200 gems) and it turns out I can only buy 1.

Is there any way to use gems to buy the second Stable and delete the 1st one? I don't want to waste my building material on the unbuilt Reindeer Stable.

shambalaya
03-04-14, 06:50 PM
If you upgrade it to level 1, you should be able to store or sell it. If you have to use gems to do so, then I'm sorry, but that is currently the only way to get rid of an unwanted building plot...

dracoonic
03-04-14, 07:24 PM
Oh, you mean I can sell it once I build the Stable level 1? Then I can buy the 2nd Stable with gems?

MiniLaura
03-04-14, 07:41 PM
I think you can buy only one Stable with gems, even if you sell the other one.

dracoonic
03-05-14, 12:52 AM
Are you sure of it? I wouldn't upgrade my Stable plot to a building if that is the case...

I think you can buy only one Stable with gems, even if you sell the other one.

MiniLaura
03-05-14, 08:26 AM
Are you sure of it? I wouldn't upgrade my Stable plot to a building if that is the case...

I'm not 100% sure, because I haven't done it. I'm not going to sell my Stable just to check it out! But I remember other people saying that they could buy only one Harvest Pergola and one Inn with gems.

rachmac07
03-05-14, 12:06 PM
I was only able to buy one of each. So now I have two of each but I had to build the first ones myself (I sped it along with gems).

dracoonic
03-06-14, 07:09 AM
ouch.. :( too bad then... thanks for the info!

kudukuda
03-06-14, 10:27 AM
I dont want two. I have a level one built and stored. Now do i upgrade with gems or buy a new one with gems. I cant sell the first one.