PDA

View Full Version : Just a thank you

zoo123g
03-04-14, 10:59 AM
this game is the best in the world. you guys are the best :). the updates every week are great and i never get bored playing. so thank you Team lava.

lets show our appreciation to Team Lava and tell them thanks :)

ciarjen
03-04-14, 11:03 AM
Lately it has been very good....appreciate the communication as well :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-04-14, 11:39 AM
Agreed.
I wanna thank the design team (or whichever team is responsible lol)... The graphics and artwork for the buildings and decorations, plants and animals, etc are amazingly detailed and beautiful!
TL has some very talented artists on board that do an AWESOME job!
*clap clap clap*

glimmergate
03-04-14, 11:49 AM
Thanks everyone :) We love working on this game in large part thanks to your support and enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to the cool stuff we have in store.

zoo123g
03-04-14, 12:44 PM
Thanks everyone :) We love working on this game in large part thanks to your support and enthusiasm. I'm looking forward to the cool stuff we have in store.

can't wait to see more of the cool stuff you have in store for us :)

piperonline
03-04-14, 06:06 PM
I too adore this game! Thanks very much!!!!

Castloninian
03-04-14, 11:19 PM
Yes, thank you so much for a wonderful game. I have to admit finding it slightly odd so many grownups are glued to their screens tending a pretend kingdom, but the interesting storylines and challenging goals just make it so addictive. This is the only game I've been playing solidly for nearly a year now. Everything else just comes and goes.

jim23cash
03-05-14, 02:24 AM
There is a "Woo hoo" thread just for CS...there are so many of us who appreciate all the work that goes into this game!!