PDA

View Full Version : Food problem - can' find IT anymore in my oven

alicee11
03-04-14, 06:41 AM
I play restaurant story on iPhone 5, and from the time I see that the new food realisted Everly week dissapears like for example Pepper mint cake etc, why.......???? I start to hate this game, because everytime teamlava Add new food, it's dissapearing!!!

[S8] Elsa
03-04-14, 12:03 PM
The Peppermint Cake Roll is a seasonal item and was removed on 1/7/14. Please note that some items are only available for a limited time and are seasonal.

ElaineCarrel
03-04-14, 02:58 PM
I play restaurant story on iPhone 5, and from the time I see that the new food realisted Everly week dissapears like for example Pepper mint cake etc, why.......???? I start to hate this game, because everytime teamlava Add new food, it's dissapearing!!!
Seasonal food disappears but every week when we receive new recipes the recipes from the wk b4 just get moved back in the recipe books. Ull need 2 go 2 which ever appliance the food was cooked on and go thru the book 2 find where it's at. S don't worry TL isn't only allowing us 2 cook food 4 1wk . The food will only disappear when we're told ahead that "such and such" items r being removed and then that date occurs the food associated w it will disappear. Also if u haven't "unlocked" certain food during a challenge then when that challenge ends u won't b able 2 cook it.