PDA

View Full Version : I know we can only have one castle, but...

brdwybaby
03-04-14, 01:52 AM
...why can't we switch castles down the road? I've been playing for over a year and now regret choosing the Queen's Court over the King's Castle. I was just curious as to why we couldn't sell and switch.

mymummy789
03-04-14, 02:30 AM
I think you can sell them, as long as you are not currently doing an adventure

brdwybaby
03-04-14, 02:32 AM
I don't see why we wouldn't be able to, but when I go into edit mode in my kingdom, the sell option is faded out and unavailable.

brdwybaby
03-04-14, 02:35 AM
Nevermind. I didn't even realize I was on an adventure. I'm a ditz. :rolleyes:

adelinutza
03-04-14, 04:31 AM
I just changed 2 weeks ago from king to queen castle. It worked fine between adventures. Just had to spend again the materials to build it.

kooky panda
03-04-14, 07:14 AM
If you would like to change, you can sell the one you have, then you will be able to purchase the other one and build it.

Wollstonecraft
03-08-14, 09:50 PM
Why can't I have a king castle and a queen castle? His and hers residences seem like a good idea to me :)

doobievilla
03-09-14, 05:07 AM
Wollstonecraft. My wife wishes this in RL

butterfly_25
03-10-14, 04:10 PM
Oh my gosh, I never realized we could sell and rebuild! Why didn't I think of that, lol. Thank you so much for starting this thread! :).

I remember when I first started playing, I kept trying to decide which castle to choose AND I kept going back and forth. I don't recall what made me choose it, but I picked the Kings Castle...and I think it was pretty much right after that I started wishing I had chosen the Queens Castle lol. I always regretted it and searched online if it was possible to change. I do like both of their looks; the Queens because it's pretty looking and matches the floral topiary, and the Kings because of the size and powerful look it gives off, I guess :). I recently thought if I could change it, I'm not sure if I would still want to. So I, too, would love to have both! :)

Cheeky00
03-11-14, 08:20 PM
I don't see the kings castle in my building market. Will it appear after I sell the queens castle?

maguar
03-11-14, 08:56 PM
Yes Cheeky it will.

brdwybaby
03-13-14, 05:28 AM
I don't see the kings castle in my building market. Will it appear after I sell the queens castle?

Yes, it will.