PDA

View Full Version : Being kicked out by the game very often after the last update

mamalovesson
03-03-14, 02:56 PM
this rarely happened to me before however the game keeps kicking me out after the last update, it is just me? I've got a white cow from a adventure however it kicked me out after I click "place", I have to reload the game and claim the adventure again but the cow gone only left with energy and crafting material.

kooky panda
03-03-14, 02:57 PM
Yesterday I had a few issues with the game. (Iphone 5s) . After I went to my settings-safari- and clear out cookies and Data, I did not have any more issues.

mamalovesson
03-03-14, 03:04 PM
Yesterday I had a few issues with the game. (Iphone 5s) . After I went to my settings-safari- and clear out cookies and Data, I did not have any more issues.

Thank you for letting me know kooky panda but.... I don't know how to do it with my Ipad, I click the game straight instead of using safari. Have a great day. xx

kooky panda
03-03-14, 03:23 PM
Thank you for letting me know kooky panda but.... I don't know how to do it with my Ipad, I click the game straight instead of using safari. Have a great day. xx
On your Ipad click on settings, then scroll down to sarfari and click that. You will an option to delete cookies and Data.

mamalovesson
03-03-14, 03:37 PM
On your Ipad click on settings, then scroll down to sarfari and click that. You will an option to delete cookies and Data.

Thank you very much kooky panda, I had cookies and data clear, hopefully the game will not kick me out again especially I've got something nice from collections and adventure.

Have a great day. xx