PDA

View Full Version : a new quest line namely Drawing a Blank - what is it for?

mamalovesson
03-03-14, 07:26 AM
I have just reached level 30 and a new line popped up, can someone tell me what "Drawing a Blank" for?

Thank you.

claupu
03-03-14, 07:42 AM
Hi mamalovesson,

it has something to do with the barracks.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59438-The-Barracks&p=751052&viewfull=1#post751052

I didn't buy the barracks (gems only as far as I know). You can complete the quests without them as well.

mamalovesson
03-03-14, 07:49 AM
Hi mamalovesson,

it has something to do with the barracks.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59438-The-Barracks&p=751052&viewfull=1#post751052

I didn't buy the barracks (gems only as far as I know). You can complete the quests without them as well.

Thank you very much claupu, I surely NOT going to buy the Barracks, am I going to lost something if I skip this quest line? xx

claupu
03-03-14, 08:01 AM
Thank you very much claupu, I surely NOT going to buy the Barracks, am I going to lost something if I skip this quest line? xx

I don't think so.

meme1098
03-03-14, 08:05 AM
Just let that part of the quest expire.

mamalovesson
03-03-14, 08:12 AM
I don't think so.

Just let that part of the quest expire.
Thank you very much. xx

pixieblob
03-03-14, 11:32 AM
You don't need the barracks to do it, just use your normal keep for the adventures.

maguar
03-03-14, 02:55 PM
You don't have to do the goal or even have the barracks. However having the barracks can make certain times seasonal goals that little bit easier. Some of the past seasonal goals required items that were random drops from adventures. Some (but not all) of the adventures were available from both the keep and the barracks. This meant you could get the items you needed faster.

labsandboxers
03-04-14, 07:51 AM
I agree the barracks where pricy but worth it for me

Seriously700
03-17-14, 03:00 PM
I got this goal, it was followed by "Sandy Metal Boots" which wants me to send my knights on a desert sands adventure.

Does anyone know what goals follow this one? The linked post above says that there were no related goals that followed. If that is the case, I think I'll wait on this.

labsandboxers
03-17-14, 07:29 PM
The barracks are pricey but I luv mine

boxesj
03-18-14, 03:52 AM
I got this goal, it was followed by "Sandy Metal Boots" which wants me to send my knights on a desert sands adventure.

Does anyone know what goals follow this one? The linked post above says that there were no related goals that followed. If that is the case, I think I'll wait on this.

Sending the knights in the castle to do that adventure will still complete that goal! I finished all those goals before I saved enough gems to get the barracks.

tintedshadow
03-19-14, 02:57 AM
I did the same, didn't finish that goal but have since bought the barracks. I do use them but don't always have enough feasts ready to be doing two adventures and I never get as much stuff from the barracks adventures as I do from the castle adventures.