PDA

View Full Version : Idea and Suggestions

Francois09
03-03-14, 05:39 AM
Love playing FS its my favorite TL app on my phone. I would love it much more if you added male models in with the females. Via adding a male avatar and some male clothing.This could then give the the player more options with the store. I would love to dress two avatars one-male and one female.
Present avatar suggestions:
I would like to say Thank you for the new hairstyles but they require gems can some new updates require coins please. Also I would like to see some new eye make up added i.e. new eye shadow color and design, new eye color.
And lastly for new clothing catalog themes can there be an Beauty Pageant edition?
I hope I can look forward to seeing some of these ideas I have suggested become a reality. Thank you to the creators and design team for your hard work. It is always appreciated.-Francois09

mamachex42
03-15-14, 02:39 PM
I would like it if I could change the rack or table my catalog items are on. Say I have my items on valentine rack and tables and want to purchase and use a new release to showcase my clothes on. Right now I have to wait for the old rack and table to sell off or just clear them, losing the coins I spent making them and those I would make when they sold. How cool would it be if we could move items from one display to a new one?