PDA

View Full Version : Not getting a daily bonus

JCanary
03-02-14, 11:21 AM
I am level 99 and have played for about 1 1/2 - 2 years. My daily bonus is always for day 1, 2, or 3. I keep my game version updated and usually my operating system updated (I need to do an updat, but this issue has always happened, not just currently). I went past day 4 once and the next day I was back at day 1 and my gems where gone. Any suggestions or is the daily bonus even worth worrying about?

ElaineCarrel
03-02-14, 06:00 PM
Have u tried all the usual stuff? Uninstalling,etc? If they've not helped then it sounds like u need 2 send an email 2
Support@teamlava.com

JCanary
03-04-14, 10:56 AM
I have uninstalled it twice now and restarted my phone for various reasons on numerous occasions. When I use to play Bakery Story it did the same thing. I will send them an email.

helpfaq2
03-06-14, 06:16 AM
what do you mean a daily bonus??

meme1098
03-06-14, 07:07 AM
When you open your game after the reset, the pop ups are what you've earned while you were away and a daily bonus pop up. And then alllllll the rest.
Of course, you won't see either of those popups if you've blocked your door since you didn't earn anything.

algalesia
03-06-14, 09:42 AM
I never get a daily bonus only a popup that shows my earnings.i've been playing for 6 months.

JCanary
03-06-14, 11:06 AM
I'll try and remember to take a screen shot of the bonus.

ElaineCarrel
03-06-14, 03:31 PM
When you open your game after the reset, the pop ups are what you've earned while you were away and a daily bonus pop up. And then alllllll the rest.4 the time
Of course, you won't see either of those popups if you've blocked your door since you didn't earn anything.
Back b4 we were able 2 have the same RS or BS on 2 different devices I would "close" my stories on my iPad since I wasn't able 2 play on it all the time. When I would "reopen' my stories not only would I get my earnings 4 the time but I would also get a daily bonus. I always wondered y I "earned money" while closed until I learned recently about the "quick sale" here in the forums. I also wondered where all my food disappeared to.