PDA

View Full Version : Second wizard school or fortune teller?

boxesj
03-02-14, 03:19 AM
I am not a money player. I am trying hard to save the gems (lost a lot by mistakes)...now nearly enough for second wizard school. Shall I get that or fortune teller? Or mermaid pond? Mermaid pond is very pretty but quite expensive too...

alphakitten
03-02-14, 03:44 AM
I was a bit disappointed in the fortune teller's tent, rather go for the pond or school. Your choice mermaid scales or energy?

shambalaya
03-02-14, 03:49 AM
Wizard school all the way!

boxesj
03-02-14, 05:09 AM
Thanks. How many schools can we get?

homegrown234
03-02-14, 05:18 AM
Thanks. How many schools can we get?

Not sure but the school is the best bet. My tent was a waste up to this point. Who knows what the future holds though, pun intended.

shambalaya
03-02-14, 05:45 AM
2 schools is the max

EBJW
03-02-14, 07:11 AM
I am not a money player. I am trying hard to save the gems (lost a lot by mistakes)...now nearly enough for second wizard school. Shall I get that or fortune teller? Or mermaid pond? Mermaid pond is very pretty but quite expensive too...

I had the same problem:
at first I had trouble choosing between the wizzard school and fortune teller. I asked around and here at the forum, everybody said the same: go for the wizzard school.
I did.
When I had enough gems I went for the second wizzard school, and have never regret it!

By the way: after that I bought the barracks, still haven't got a fortune teller :rolleyes:

boxesj
03-02-14, 08:17 AM
Thanks, I have a barracks already. Collected a lot of gems around christmas time as other game goals.

Will we ever get that pretty mermaid pond by goals?

tintedshadow
03-03-14, 03:41 AM
Don't go for the fortune teller! I wish I'd listened to my neighbor and gone for the wizard school instead, the fortune tent looks cool, and you can get some gems from it but it costs a lot for what it gives you. I never spend money on the game either so now I've been waiting ages to save up enough gems for the school, but now I'm torn between that or the mermaid pond.

boxesj
03-03-14, 11:15 AM
Mermaid pond is quite expensive for what's it giving. Pretty though.

Am getting a bit frustrated now with the goals... Seems never get the special items from adventure or sheep :-(

jerirat
03-03-14, 03:05 PM
The fortune teller tent gives some really good rewards but overall a second wizard school is a better purchase.