PDA

View Full Version : Are any of the old school forumers stll here?

dotranwumpus
03-01-14, 11:47 PM
I'm just wondering.

dotranwumpus
03-01-14, 11:48 PM
still*

AzHadz
03-01-14, 11:51 PM
Yes. I know tonguelashing is still around d...though not on the forum as much. Busy with work these days he is :-)

awsumum
03-02-14, 12:00 AM
Not sure if I qualify as "old school" but I'm still here :)

Nice to know you're still checking the forum, dotranwumpas

yayacupcake
03-02-14, 06:37 AM
I been here for a few years, I'm jaded with the game (Android), but I'm still here. Just nothing worth talking about on Android... that we can. Like it would make a difference anyways.

dalexxx
03-02-14, 10:34 AM
I been here for a few years, I'm jaded with the game (Android), but I'm still here. Just nothing worth talking about on Android... that we can. Like it would make a difference anyways.

I know how you feel, but being in android is good, am happy cause i was able to save lots of apples as i do not have much to evolve lol

My wiccapi account is still on android and its got almost all the diamond hybrids and cool super rares which my main island dont, i envy my second account hehe

I started february by the way ::3

awsumum
03-02-14, 12:05 PM
Hey dalexxx!

Yeah I started about the middle of 2012, but I don't see DT here, or Nora :(

Yaya, your name I've seen a bit! I'm sorry you're having a rough time with android, I was an android user (even managed to breed a diamond) but I wanted trade/spell shop etc so switched to iOS

I'm glad to see a few familiar names on the forum :)

Candy3030
03-02-14, 04:03 PM
Lets try this again :rolleyes: :)

I think some of us are still around... I guess we just don't post as much anymore. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I haven't posted on the forum since about a year, except yesterday....

Nice to see some names from when the game started :o

mamareader02
03-02-14, 05:51 PM
Hey,nice to see you back,Dot!im still posting,just not for dragon(dark angel got the best of me after months of fails).im just now posting for farm2 and castle ,mostly:)

wiccapi
03-02-14, 10:07 PM
Hey dalexxx!

Yeah I started about the middle of 2012, but I don't see DT here, or Nora :(

Yaya, your name I've seen a bit! I'm sorry you're having a rough time with android, I was an android user (even managed to breed a diamond) but I wanted trade/spell shop etc so switched to iOS

I'm glad to see a few familiar names on the forum :)

Hi awsumum im dalexxx 2nd aCCount. I use this account to send gold but turns out that it does better at breeing lol

Dt is still superactive but not on the forums ::3

awsumum
03-02-14, 10:26 PM
Hi awsumum im dalexxx 2nd aCCount. I use this account to send gold but turns out that it does better at breeing lol

Dt is still superactive but not on the forums ::3

Yeah, DT is a nbr of mine (same as you, I think!) I've been through an illness so not so active in visiting, but hoping to get back into the swing of things soon! Love the family vibe here, all pulling together to help each other to get those much sought after dragons! Such a pleasure after a bad day :)

Pleased to meetcha :)

cherryberry9
03-02-14, 10:31 PM
I'm still here!! Just not on the forum that much anymore...!

doop01
03-03-14, 01:59 AM
I'm still here too :) I just don't post as often as I used to

dalexxx
03-03-14, 07:58 AM
Yeah, DT is a nbr of mine (same as you, I think!) I've been through an illness so not so active in visiting, but hoping to get back into the swing of things soon! Love the family vibe here, all pulling together to help each other to get those much sought after dragons! Such a pleasure after a bad day :)

Pleased to meetcha :)

Im definite that you are my neighbor i just dont know the island names as they are different from the user names lol

kurebiz
03-03-14, 08:49 AM
still here. but i don't access the forums as much anymore.

picklylily
03-03-14, 09:42 AM
I'm not old school either. But it's nice to see familiar names. :3

NouraMoh
03-04-14, 01:41 PM
Am I old school ?! I'm not sure :)
Been playing this game since it came out but I was a little shy and kept to myself

cedkugedchgd
03-04-14, 02:09 PM
uhhh i've been playing this since may 2011, not quite sure if i am old school xD

awsumum
03-04-14, 02:25 PM
Am I old school ?! I'm not sure :)
Been playing this game since it came out but I was a little shy and kept to myself

You are one of the first to help me :) I was playing for quite a while before I found the forum tho!

awsumum
03-04-14, 02:25 PM
uhhh i've been playing this since may 2011, not quite sure if i am old school xD

Lol! Yep old school!

NouraMoh
03-04-14, 11:17 PM
You are one of the first to help me :) I was playing for quite a while before I found the forum tho!

Big hug bestie :*
Yaay I'm old school :)

bjjsteve
03-05-14, 04:43 PM
Been playing this game since the first or second week, but I'm not a big forum poster. I just like to lurk.

awsumum
03-07-14, 01:25 PM
Lol! "Lurk"

That word always reminds me of "Lurch" from Addams Family! You should post more often, you'd probably fit right in :)

annbluebird
03-08-14, 12:45 AM
There too, I will be old school once :P not posting or acting a lot because android users have to close their mouths and enjoy the rests that IOS dont want. Still playing but not as fan as I used to, one can guess why.