PDA

View Full Version : Does Sap Tree always give Sap?

mamalovesson
03-01-14, 11:33 PM
I need sap and saw the tree in the market however I am not sure how many saps I can get from one tree. Can someone tell me please.

Thank you.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-01-14, 11:43 PM
The spindly one named sap tree is actually a tree you cut down for sap(it disappears)... The rainbow tree, think it's called maple tree, gives 1-3 sap and sometimes a syrup every 4 hours.

calesi30
03-02-14, 12:00 AM
OMG! Thanks for the tip about the maple tree!!! I am always out of sap and it is making wooden and glue lines really hard! Definitely worth the gems for a little boost! Can't believe I didn't know this before !

Castloninian
03-02-14, 12:00 AM
The sap tree is chopped down in 6 chops, so you get 6 sap from it and 6 or sometimes more wood.

mamalovesson
03-02-14, 12:16 AM
The spindly one named sap tree is actually a tree you cut down for sap(it disappears)... The rainbow tree, think it's called maple tree, gives 1-3 sap and sometimes a syrup every 4 hours.
Thanks NorthwoodsKingdom, I found a tree in the market for 4.000 coins named Sap Tree, I am not sure if you we bothing talking about the same tree. Regarding the Maple Tree do I always get saps? I thought it only gives syrup.

Thanks for your help. xx

mamalovesson
03-02-14, 12:19 AM
OMG! Thanks for the tip about the maple tree!!! I am always out of sap and it is making wooden and glue lines really hard! Definitely worth the gems for a little boost! Can't believe I didn't know this before !

seems everyone is in need of sap for glue, 40 gems "sign".

The sap tree is chopped down in 6 chops, so you get 6 sap from it and 6 or sometimes more wood.

I have been chopping the cheapest tree for sap, use a lot of energy and sometime get only one sap from a tree, I have to consider buying a maple tree.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 12:33 AM
Right ...the sap tree for $4000 is chopped down and gives sap and wood for those chops...think it's 6-8 chops? (Unsure)
The rainbow-colored tree called maple tree for 40 gems DROPS 1-3 sap every 4 hours and randomly drops a syrup. You don't chop it down.

Hope that clarifies better. About a month ago, I received a newcomer offer for 1 rainbow maple tree & 1 apple tree for $1.99... I snagged that deal! Lol

Good luck sapping! :)

mamalovesson
03-02-14, 12:41 AM
Right ...the sap tree for $4000 is chopped down and gives sap and wood for those chops...think it's 6-8 chops? (Unsure)
The rainbow-colored tree called maple tree for 40 gems DROPS 1-3 sap every 4 hours and randomly drops a syrup. You don't chop it down.

Hope that clarifies better. About a month ago, I received a newcomer $1.99 newcomer offer for 1 rainbow maple tree & 1 apple tree ... I snagged that deal! Lol

Good luck sapping! :)

Thank you very much! it was a great deal however I can't spend money on any iPad game because it is my husband's pad. lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 12:43 AM
Thank you very much! it was a great deal however I can't spend money on any iPad game because it is my husband's pad. lol
Then save those gems, lady, lol ...maple tree has been a life saver for me. Best of luck :)

mamalovesson
03-02-14, 12:47 AM
Then save those gems, lady, lol ...maple tree has been a life saver for me. Best of luck :)

You have me tempted and walk away with lol. Lo really L. (Just kidding)

Have a great day. xx

sabrinashal
03-02-14, 01:04 AM
this thread will help you out guys

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63389

mamalovesson
03-02-14, 01:23 AM
this thread will help you out guys

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63389
Thank you sweet. Have a great day. xx

roguebee
03-02-14, 07:32 AM
I bought a maple tree after doing a quest or two checking out the valentine editions of other games. Definitely worth it. 4 or 5 saps during the day is nice. It helps.

ciarjen
03-02-14, 10:27 AM

Then buy a few sap trees for 4k coins. They need a few waterings before they are ready but you get sap with every chop.

calesi30
03-02-14, 10:34 AM
seems everyone is in need of sap for glue, 40 gems "sign".

I have been chopping the cheapest tree for sap, use a lot of energy and sometime get only one sap from a tree, I have to consider buying a maple tree.

I used to buy a lot of willow trees (cheapest) tend them and get a few sap for every tree. I have been maxed out on wood forever so I get some coins in return too! But yeah sap is so hard especially with the glue. TO make an architechts paste all and all to go from simple-super-builders-architect you need like 64 sap or something like that. It is crazy!!!

My Maple tree is all grown up and I get to tend it for the first time too! I would definitely recommend saving up gems or asking the hubby if you can spend a couple of dollars when you get a gem sale!!

mamalovesson
03-03-14, 03:44 AM
I used to buy a lot of willow trees (cheapest) tend them and get a few sap for every tree. I have been maxed out on wood forever so I get some coins in return too! But yeah sap is so hard especially with the glue. TO make an architechts paste all and all to go from simple-super-builders-architect you need like 64 sap or something like that. It is crazy!!!

My Maple tree is all grown up and I get to tend it for the first time too! I would definitely recommend saving up gems or asking the hubby if you can spend a couple of dollars when you get a gem sale!!

Thank you so much, I eventually bought one with the gems that I've earned by playing other games, however I get only one sap for each collection but it's ok because I am teaching myself to enjoy the game rather being pressured by it. Have a great day. xx

maguar
03-03-14, 04:30 AM
Tree logs can also be an ok source of sap. They're expensive and only give two chops (wood with a chance of sap) but you don't need to use energy to grow them.