PDA

View Full Version : I badly need Iron Ore, should I buy Rock Outcorpping or Iron Rich Rock?

mamalovesson
03-01-14, 03:36 AM
I am currently saving up coins to expend the kingdom however need lots of Iron Ore to free Sabina. I think I have to buy rocks outcorpping or Iron Rich Rock in order to get iron Ore. As the cost for each Iron Rich is at least a double of rock outcorpping, I would like to have your advise whether or not I should go for the cheap one.

Thanks in advance.

pixieblob
03-01-14, 04:08 AM
The iron rich rock gives at least 1 iron with every hit whereas the normal rock may or may not give you some

mamalovesson
03-01-14, 04:16 AM
The iron rich rock gives at least 1 iron with every hit whereas the normal rock may or may not give you some

Thank you very much pixieblob. I shall get Iron Rich Rock then. xx

roguebee
03-01-14, 09:48 AM
I would also recommend the iron rich rock as I often get 10 - 11 ores per pile, and not near as much stone.

meme1098
03-01-14, 09:57 AM
And I also get a few silver from iron rich rock. I'm always chop a few of them during the day.

ciarjen
03-01-14, 10:21 AM
Definitely worth spending the extra coins for iron rich rock.

mamalovesson
03-02-14, 05:39 AM
I would also recommend the iron rich rock as I often get 10 - 11 ores per pile, and not near as much stone.

And I also get a few silver from iron rich rock. I'm always chop a few of them during the day.

Definitely worth spending the extra coins for iron rich rock.

Thank you very much everyone, I eventually bought 2, you are right, extra coins worthwhile to spend. xx

meggilizz
03-04-14, 07:07 AM
I read somewhere here last week that it was more beneficial to buy a second mine that will continually give you stones & iron ore.

roguebee
03-04-14, 07:35 AM
It is, long term. Question is do you need the iron now, or within the next few days?

mamalovesson
03-04-14, 07:56 AM
I read somewhere here last week that it was more beneficial to buy a second mine that will continually give you stones & iron ore.

I have been thinking buying one more deep mine, I think I have to start working of crafting material now. xx

It is, long term. Question is do you need the iron now, or within the next few days?

Is long term hun, I constantly in short of iron ore and sap.........

oliverrr11
03-04-14, 09:12 AM

EVERYBODY should have 2 sparkling mines AND 2 deep mines. No exceptions. ;)

meggilizz
03-04-14, 11:41 AM
I haven't unlocked my deep mine yet, and I'm much happier since I got my second sparkling mine!! :)

claupu
03-05-14, 03:39 AM
I got my 2nd Deep Mine just yesterday and as a welcome present I got a Mithil from my first collection. The best part is I got another Mithril from my 1st DM the same day!

mamalovesson
03-05-14, 08:33 AM
I have just got my 2nd deep mine, now crafting material to have it built. I hope there is a way for me to get sap easier.

Castloninian
03-05-14, 08:52 AM
I have just got my 2nd deep mine, now crafting material to have it built. I hope there is a way for me to get sap easier.

Either the maple tree, which is gem only, or the sap tree. The latter you can buy with coins (expensive) but guarantees 6 saps once it is grown and you chop it down.

ghjvcucjb
03-05-14, 11:34 AM
EVERYBODY should have 2 sparkling mines AND 2 deep mines. No exceptions. ;)

THIS!

For immediacy iron rich rocks are best for what OP asked.

ghjvcucjb
03-05-14, 11:39 AM

Make sure you have two sawmills. When you can get the gem sap tree. I also think you should plant a hedge of either red and or yellow acer trees that you can grow and have standing by when you have spare energy. They're great when you need immediate wood or sap. I usually get at least 3/4 saps per tree.